Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:48 pm

ooc: Hehe, the plot begins!

Felicity glances at Grovyle, hearing his muffled sound..it sounded rather weird and she doesn't realize it was an alarm..

Kiki also doesn't realize and is grooming her pups..

Unity squeaks and stands by Duty..w..what was going on?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Carnation gasps and whips her head up as she heard the alarm call. She rears up on her hind legs, beginning to scan the area for the source of the emergency, her heart pounding against her chest, thinking a predator has been detected.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Grovyle continues the calls... He realizes the group isn't getting the message... So he barks it as loudly as he can. There's intruders this way! To prove his point he wardances in that direction...

Destiny tilts her head. She was guessing their mother wouldn't last much longer...

Turahn turns around and Grovyle and follows him, understanding now... He then notices the wild group and sees a dead meerkat in the distance, not yet realizing it's Mikeyal... He barks alarm calls as well, clearer than Grovyle...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Felicity growls slightly and glances at her mate..she tilts her head and stands on her hind legs..spotting the dead meerkat and smaller group..what the?.. she hopped forward and growled again

Kiki looked up and raised a brow..she also stood up and narrowed her eyes..she glanced back at her pups and peeped nervously..

Abby being her usually bouncy self hopped towards the strangers..she was quickly pulled back by her mother and growled at her.. what? she was only trying to make friends.. Kiki peeped explaining that not all strangers would welcome the young pup with open arms..

Unity squeaks at Destiny..d..don't say that..she'll be fine!..right?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Starburst growls and starts to follow the wardancing, not realizing one of their own had just been killed. But she wouldn't tolerate trespassers!

Maple hesitates before she joins in. Despite being a bit weak and usually against violence, she wanted to help either way.

Duty snarls and swipes at one of the meerkats that came to close. He yelped as he was struck by the meerkat's claws and fell down hard, blood leaking from a gash across his face, and several cuts on his body as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Carnation's heart rate climbs rapidly as she learns a rival mob has been spotted. She follows Grovyle's gaze over to the intruders, emitting a growl of fury as her eyes landed on them. Instinctively, she erupts into a wardance, intensifying the Oreo's fearsome display of aggression. Once she notices the lifeless body in the midst of the congregated rivals, horror ripples through her. That horror intensifies once she notices a bolt hole, which the rivals are raiding. Apparently they're raiding a bolt hole. She guesses the dead meerkat died protecting who ever may be inside. Her heart sinks, thinking there's pups or grown inidivuals who were paired up with the dead individual inside. She's unaware the deceased being is actually Mikeyal and there are actually pups harbored inside the bolt hole.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 pm

ooc: Ok, this is my last post here until Stormy replies.

bic: Grovyle decides to stay back... He stands up near Mikeyal.

Turahn and Ring of Fire both wardance towards the group.

The dominant female of the group watches... She knows the Oreos have more meerkats, and is trying to decide if she should have them retreat...

Destiny looks around, trying to decide what to do... She's very confused and frightened...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Akina realized Mikeyal was nowhere to be seen. She spotted the shape of another pup and shrieked in terror, Mikeyal!!! Without any hesitation or thought of danger, Akina started to run in the direction of the form, unaware that she was too late and she'd be putting herself at risk.

Flare rushed forward and stopped Akina which was met with a fit of thrashing and crying, I have to help her! I have to! Tears came to Flare's eyes, if it really was Mikeyal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Felicity stopped and her mouth gaped open..Mikeyal?...her eyes grew wide and tears sprung to the female's eyes..w..was it really her?

Kiki sighed softly and looked down..if it was her..w..what would they do with her body?

Abby and Sophie both didn't understand and they whined..w..what was that meerkat doing on the floor? It would be okay..r..right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Carnation breaks sharply, generating a small cloud of dust , as she heard the deceased meerkat before them is Mikeyal. N..no. It can't be. It just can't be Mikeyal! Please say that isn't true! Upon closer observation, the red hue pelted female recognizes the lifeless form to indeed be Mikeyal. Her heart shatters and tears form in her eyes. She emits an anguished caterwaul, devastated by Mikeyal's untimely, and undeserved, death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 am

Akina ripped herself away from Flare and bounded to Mikeyal's side. She gently nuzzled her, but there was no movement. Akina began choking back sobs, no... nonono NO! Not again! Please! Please not my sister too! She had already lost two brothers, and now that Mikeyal, her last blood relative in the mob (that she's aware of) was gone... she felt so alone. Mikeyal had been there from the beginning, she saw Akina take her first steps in the sun, she was with Akina when their brothers died. Now Akina laid down next to her older sister's lifeless form and buried her face in her neck. All of those days, games, shared laughter and tears. It was all gone. Mournful wails of agony escaped her mouth, she didn't bother to try and hold them back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:42 am

Starburst finally took notice of Mikeyal's lifeless and maimed body. She whined, unable to believe the little one was dead. But as Akina mourned, boiling anger came into the dominant. Letting out an outraged yell, she charged at the dominant female of the wild group, her eyes burned with revenge. How dare they kill one of her mob members! And an innocent pup no less! She wouldn't allow this injustice to go unpunished.

Maple also sees Mikeyal's body and gasps in horror, stopping near Carnation. Oh no, please.... Please no! She watched as Akina unsuccessfully attempts to awaken her fallen sister. Maple whined slightly, tears forming in her light blue orbs. No... Why...? Why did a pup have to be killed?! Mikeyal did nothing to deserve such a death... She lowers her head and let the tears spill, and did nothing to stop them as they fell and dripped onto the sandy ground.

Duty lay where he fell, intense pain burning throughout his body from the wild meerkat's assault on him. Was he going to die..? No! He refused to die... He wouldn't leave his siblings. With a grunt, the stubborn pup stood up, panting.

((OOC: Yeah, I'm gonna wait for Stormy too.))

Last edited by Night on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 am

ooc: My last post til Stormy replies...

Felicity burned with rage. She looked at the group and barked. Her eyes filled with anger she barrelled towards a young female..

Kiki hissed and barked sharply..but stayed where she was..she was going to keep her pups safe..

Penny lay in the burrow and whined..

Sophie and Abby squeaked fearfully and huddled into their mothers fur..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 am

Carnation watches, emitting a sympathetic whimper, as Akina desperately attempts to revive her lifeless sister. It's no use. Her attempts will be in vain. Mikeyal isn't going to wake up... Sh-she's...gone. Her life undeservedly larceniesed by the claws and jaws of these heinous rivals. She averts her eyes from the tragic scene before the Oreos, making eye contact with the murderers, her blood boiling with rage. She's thinking of taking the life of a rival to avenge Mikyal's undeserved death. This is very unlike her to think of commiting something so cold hearted. But one who's deeply fond of pups, she feels if someone is this sadistic to take the life of an innocent pup, they should be sentenced to die. Driven by rage, Carnation barrels towards the rivals, screaming an enraged caterwaul. They'll pay with their lives for this injustice!

ooc: This will be my last post as well until Stormy gets caught up on what's happened.

Also, I was wondering. How old is Mikeyal exactly? She's not on the ages under a year list so...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Joey was stunned. How could the little pup be dead? Then he saw the wild group. He snarled loudly, trying to get the maimed image of poor Mikeyal out of his head. He charged for the largest male he saw, assuming it was the dominant.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

The Dominant Male growls and swipes at Joey...

The Dominant Female barks, wanting to retreat... (Or not yet?)

ooc: Stormy, what was your idea for introducing History?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Joey swipes back, the pain only slight.

ooc: I dunno... same as yours?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Carnation plows into a small statured female, causing both her and her opponent to topple to the ground. Snarling with rage, she rapidly rakes her claws vertically down the female's torso, carving deep gashes in her flesh which seep blood. She'll see to it that this mob suffers for killing poor innocent Mikeyal.

The female gnashes her teeth, squeezes her eyes shut and shrieks in agony as Carnation scores her torso with deep, vertical gashes. She squrims under her opponent's weight, desperate to get free from this torture.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc: The reason I asked is you mentioned you had an idea.

bic: The mob retreats... They realize their odds now and don't want to risk anything...

The meerkat attacking the pups' mother bolts out of the burrow... However, she succeeded in killing her... Only the pups are alive now... Destiny whimpers...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

ooc: Yoshkat Mikeyal was 5m 29d on 8th December. So she was nearly 7m old now. Sorry I've lost the question in posts now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm

ooc: Ah, okay. So she'd be considered a juvenile then. It's okay LM :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Flare snarled and joined Carnation in pinning down a member of the wild group, they took one of their pups, it was only fair that they give this clan a taste of their own bitter medicine.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

The group is soon out of the area... The meerkat(s) that are pinned down struggle...

Turahn turns to the burrow... He peeps... Perhaps we should investigate it.

Destiny sniffs her mother... She's not moving... She turns to her gray-furred brother, trying not to cry... History, why isn't she moving..?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm

History whines when he notices his mother isn't moving. He pads over, knowing something is very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Starburst chased after the group, wanting to ensure they were FAR away and out of her territory!

Maple is busy grieving and doesn't notice the group retreating.

Duty looks over at his mother weakly, his vision swimming. He grunted, forcing himself over to his deceased mother. He nudged her paw, which didn't stir her. M-Mother...? He felt his legs collapse underneath him and he fell down beside her, panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next