Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

((OOC: So far, Starburst is gonna adopt Unity from how it looks, Maple's gonna adopt Destiny. So, that leaves Duty and History to be adopted.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 pm

ooc: I can still have Carnation be involved in the plot if you want Smile I was thinking she could adopt Duty if it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

((OOC: Fine by me. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

ooc: Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Soi stands sentry and yawns but looks around

Gavin stands senrty aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 am

ooc: Hm...I don't mind what happens Pancake, the Shiners need an activity boost on Linklu...:L

Felicity looked at Turahn and she nuzzled him under the chin softly..she sniffed and licked his cheek..trying to reassure him...

Unity squeaked fearfully and glanced up at Starburst...

Kiki wrapped around Abby and Sophie and churred softly..

Last edited by Tosca on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 am

ooc: Tuhi? I think you mean Turahn XD Eh, since I have nothing major planned for Alfonso, I could move him to the Shiners on the next RP day to help with the activity in that mob.

Carnation's attention quickly reverts to the critically injured Duty. She gingerly pulls him closer to her and begins to carefully sanitize his wounds, trying her best not cause him further discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Starburst looks down at Unity and nuzzled her, trying to reassure the frightened pup.

Maple was grooming Destiny in hopes of comforting the little one.

Duty slowly starts to regain consciousness as he felt someone grooming him. Confused and disorientated from the blood lost, he looked up at Carnation, who to him, looked like a blur. Mother...? He peeped weakly, completely oblivious to the fact his mother's body had been taken.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:35 pm

ooc: Yeah, they seriously do need more activity... Tosca and I are the only ones who roleplay there, with Meerkats, Sammi, and Ratties all gone.

And lol... Tuhi and Turahn are actually brothers, although one's older than the other, so that's kind of a strange coincidence. XD

bic: Turahn glanced at Felicity... Yes... He still had her... And Ring of Fire, PK, and Flare. All his beloved family... He nuzzles his mate, appreciating her comfort... He buries the dead female as quickly as he can before heading below again. He glances around once he makes it back to the pups. He notices that three pups have been adopted... But History, the other male, has not. Turahn slowly makes his way over to to pup and chrrs, trying to show him that he means no harm... Turahn has the idea in which he and his mate adopt the fourth pup...

Destiny cuddles up to Maple. Although her mother is gone, this female seems nice and Destiny might eventually trust her as a second mother...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 pm

ooc: Oh Crud XP
I edited, haha.

Mhm..only me and Pancake roleplay there, haha XD

BIC:

Felicity buried the female and watched as Turahn churred to History..she smiled softly at History and lay down..

Kiki churred reassuringly..

Unity churred as she was nuzzled and soon began to feel drowsy..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

ooc: Well, I'll be keeping you guys company because I've decided I'm gonna move Alfonso to the Shiners Smile I'll help to ensure it stays active every day instead of, like, once a week DX

Carnation feels relieved when Duty regains conciousness. She was beginning to worry the attack had left him in a comatose state, a status that would be a death sentence to an individual in a harsh place like this. She leans forward, compassionately brushing the side of her face against the little boy's as a way of reassuring him she means no harm and is only tending to his wounds, making the burning pain he must be feeling go away in the process. Picking up on his raspy, barely audible voice, Carnation's ears perked up. She's not positive but thinks she heard the word 'mother'. She glances down at Duty. Did...did he just call her mother? If so, given the condition he's in, she knows it's out of disorientation and delerium. But the label does make her feel flattered, even if isn't intentional. One of Carnation's dreams is to become a mother. She's absolutely fond of pups and would love to have some of her own some day.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:19 pm

((OOC: And I'm gonna be joining Linklu myself. Just waiting for my account to be activated. ^^))

Starburst gives calls to everyone. They're going to take these four in. She refuses to abandon the four and let them perish. She carefully picks Unity by her scruff. She's sure the rest of the mob would eagerly accept these four in. They may of lost Mikeyal today, but they gained four new members. She began to leave the bolthole, carrying Unity gently.

Maple is happy to hear that Starburst wants to take the four pups in. She knew the kind dominant wouldn't have the heart to abandon the four. She smiles down as Destiny cuddled with her. She peeps softly, telling her that they're going to go now. She gently picks Destiny by the scruff and began to follow Starburst. She isn't worried about the other two. She knows other members of the Oreos will help carry them.

Duty's vision clears a little and he's able to make Carnation out a little. Wait... she wasn't his mother. However, thanks to her tender care, his injuries don't hurt anymore. Instinctively, like any pup, he cuddles against Carnation. He closes his eyes, feeling utterly tired. Then again, today was a big event for him and his siblings. But it looked like they were being shown mercy after this ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

ooc: More like once a month... <.< The Shiners don't ever do anything, but I'll have that change...

Night, you're account has been activated. :3

Meh, my muse has died, sorry for suckish post... I'm gonna wait for Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

((OOC: *Is now on Linklu.* Yay! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

ooc: Yaaay! Very Happy

Although she has never bore a litter of pups before, Carnation's newly found maternal instincts kick in, continuing to compassionately console the distressed little one. She gingerly licks his injuries as a motherly way of making the boo boos feel better. Her nurturing nature indicates she has the potential to be a phenomenal mother. Infact, from the looks of it, her dreams of becoming a mother may come true sooner than she'd expected. She has began to grow fond of the noble pup, Duty, the one who had risked his life to protect his siblings, and is considering taking him in as her own. Carnation is excited to hear Starburst wants to take in all 4 pups. She was sure of this and is satisfied with the dominant's kind-hearted decision. She gingerly picks Duty up by the scruff and follows the mob above ground, eager to get these meerkat tots to the burrow so they can get some rest after enduring such a traumatic day. One thing's for sure, Duty will be in for an up hill battle in the up coming days. Carnation is determined to ensure he pulls through and will do what ever she can to nurse him back to health.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Amidst everything, a two month old pup named Alys has crept into the Oreos' territory. She and an adult female got separated from the rest of their mob during a martial eagle attack. The adult shielded the little pup from the bird of prey and was taken... now the youngster, still shaken by the attack and is alone. She is frightened, but decides to take a chance and make a distress call. Hopefully these strangers will have mercy on her...
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Soi heres nosie and stands up she follows it and sees the pup she picks it up and walks over to the group. (occ: can Soi adopt Alys?)
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Alys is chrring in relief... someone found her and the all seem nice enough so far. However, right now she's hungry. She sees a scorpion crawling around. She can forage on her own to a degree but she is still learning how to disarm a nice tasty scorpion. So she can either settle for less or hope someone will help her with the scorpion.

((OOC: Yes that's fine :3)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Carnation's pupils dilate with surprise as she saw Soi rejoin the mob with a 5th pup in tow, thinking it came from the same bolt hole as Duty, History, Unity and Destiny. What? Another pup? Wait...there was a 5th pup they somehow missed? Oh millipedes! She just now realizes they should've done a thorough sweep of the bolt hole to make sure there weren't any more pups in the tunnel complex before departing. The poor thing...it was nearly left behind to face a tragic fate. Good thing Soi thought to go back and check, otherwise that little one would've been left to face certain death. She doesn't know Alys was actually found by Soi while wandering around in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Soi put the pup down beside her and started to dig then she found a scoripin and took of its stinger and gave it to Alys
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Alys munches the scorpion savoring every bit of it; she makes little sounds as she eats it. Once in awhile, she looks up from her meal and tries to get an idea of who is in this mob. She sees several pups of various ages, including 4 who are right near her. That means that she'll have someone to play with. She tried not to think about what had happened earlier that day... how the bird attacked so suddenly and how her mother saved her only to be taken away forever. In time she would be her energetic and hotheaded self again. However right now she needed time to recover...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Carnation watches with adoration as Alys curiously analyzed the members of the Oreos. Awww, she's so cute! She has the urge to go over there and smother her with lots of affection but fights off the temptation to do so. For the time being, her focus needs to stay on keeping Duty protected from predators that may try and kill him. Plus, she doesn't want to sabatoge her chance at gaining the 5 new pups' trust by acting impetuous. She's unaware of the actual trial the poor pup had endured before being found by Soi.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 am

Turahn watches Alys, after setting History down. Aw... Poor little pup... He's assuming that it's a pup that they missed and are the 5th pup of Unity, Duty, Destiny and History's litter and she got left behind. He doesn't know however that they're unrelated. Turahn walks over to her and starts nuzzling her a little. She seems scared and Turahn, being the kind kat her is, wants to comfort her...

Destiny peers over at Alys from beside Maple. Although she too had experienced the death of their mother, Destiny is curious. It's very likely that one day she'll be playing with Alys alot.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 am

Starburst looks at Alys. Was she a fifth pup that was related to the four they took in? She is unaware Alys wasn't related to the four. Be as it may, she nods to Soi, her way of saying they'll take Alys in as well. No pup would be left behind. She gazed up at the sky, in wonder. Was this Mikeyal's doing, from beyond? Ensuring the Oreos got more members? She smiled faintly at the thought.

Maple puts Destiny down to let her interact with Alys. However, she wouldn't take any chances and began to scan the area. Since that wild mob came, she felt a bit paranoid they may come back and attempt to finish what they started.

Duty watches from Carnation's grasp, partly awake, and partly not. His eyelids felt heavy and he was very tempted to fall asleep, but fought off the urge for now.

Last edited by Night on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Alys chrrs softly at Turahn before noticing Destiny looking at her. She stares back at the slightly older pup and peeps at her. Hi... Feeling a little more at ease, she lies down on the soft sand; she's tired and feels like taking a nap but decides it's not time yet. Still her little legs have carried her quite a distance so she still needs to rest even if she isn't going to sleep. Maybe in a bit, she will feel like interacting with the other pups. She's glad that there are other pups in this group because she was the only surviving pup in her previous mob after her littermates were predated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next