Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Taakah
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

Jumaa

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Fly....... 9 months
Sunbeam......... 5 months 23 days
Emzio, Ajia, Cloud........... 4 months 16 days
Cactus, Conker,......2 months 16 days
Saffron.........2 months 16 days
Akita..........2 months 6 days
Ponda..........1 month 22 days
Tyson, Dellie, Ninji, Phoebe....... 1 month 4 days
Caffeine...... 1 month
Safi, Legend...... 14 days
Dipstick, Backstaff ......... 8 days

Due dates
Aliya and Duke's litter.........Due 17th of January
--------------------------------------------------------

Ninja is already awake and had emerged from the burrow a little less than 10 minutes ago. He's situated on a sand mound close by, sunning himself. He sighs with pleasure as he feels the sun's warm rays soak into his skin and travel through his slim physique.

Ninji is in the burrow, sleeping with her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Aliya is sleeping soundly until her stomach pains wake her up. She groans unhappily before slowly standing up. She winced a little but shakes her head before going toward the burrow entrance.

John lay asleep next to his lady Velmarie.

Root and Petal lay asleep, Root having his head rested on his mute sister's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Linda emerges next, sunning herself next to her mate. She's been thinking about a second litter, to fill the void left by the two that died...

Tyson tails behind, coming up with the adults.

Duke sleeps in, unnusual for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Ouija, quite expectedly with his older age developing, was still asleep within the burrow. He had begun to stir more and more with time, but did not awaken.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:04 am

Cloud yawns sleepily and stretches. He paused before leaving the burrow; the bright light hurt his eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

Ninja sees his beloved lady sunning herself beside him from his peripheral vision and looks over at her. He greets her with a cordial churr before leaning over to caress her right cheek fondly with his snout. Like Linda, he desires to have another litter some time soon to fill in the gap left by the 2 infants that were larcenously taken from them. Along with that, he wants to spread their admirable genes through out the Kalahari and begin a legacy which he hopes will last for many generations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Phoebe is sleeping soundly, curled up by her siblings. Her leg twitches as she dreams but apart from that, she doesn't stir.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Aliya emerges slowly, her stomach still feeling a bit upset. She hisses quietly, stupid Teetsie! If her pups were dead... She didn't know what she'd do! She tries to take her mind off her stomach pains by sunning herself.

John continues to sleep, passionately nuzzling his lady in his slumber.

Root yawns and finally awakens. He slowly stood and stretched. He looks down at his sister and smiles before he goes off to emerge.

Petal continues to sleep peacefully.

((OOC: I'll have to tell my niece she doesn't have to cover Phoebe anymore.))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Linda nuzzles Ninja affectionately. She's had the thoughts of a new litter for a while. It's only recently she's considered taking action, and she feels she's ready. And if she survived Buckeye's harshness towards pregnant subordinates, she can survive Aliya's leniance. She watches the sky, asorbing the morning.

Tyson squeezes between his parents, looking up at them.

Duke emerges, giving his mate a worried glance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Ninja spends a few minutes exchanging fond nuzzles with his beloved lady before resuming the daily ritual of basking in the toasty morning sun. The thoughts of conceiving a second batch of little ones has been percolating through his mind for only 2 days, but he’s ready when his mate is. Having practically recovered from his injuries, he feels he’s well enough to handle the challenges of a new litter. He’s not the least bit apprehensive, knowing that in the past, the Jumaa’s caring matriarch has shown she has genuine compassion for subordinate pups. He’s sure Aliya wouldn’t mind if they introduced more pups into the ranks. Speaking of little ones, it looks like Tyson wants to snuggle. Ninja puts an extremity around his son, glad to provide him with maternal affection.

Ninji arouses, stretching out her front extremities. She soon gets to her 4 paws and buoyantly traipses her way through the tunnel complex, excited for the new day. She can't wait to get out there and explore some more!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 am

ooc: I might as well kill off Ponda now. T_T And all my other characters too. I know they'll be ignored.

bic: Comet is near Petal. He's grown very close to her recently... He even loves her a little, although he's not sure if he should tell her or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 pm

ooc: Don't kill off Ponda D: Since Dark offered to pair Caffeine with him, he'll always have someone at his side to share a special bond with Smile It'd be sad if you resorted to killing off your characters :[ Ignorance towards them or any other characters won't be tolerated from this RP day on. We're going to work harder on improving that issue along with the posting.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm

ooc: I feel the same way, Pancake... Your not alone. I'm trying to become active again.

Akita jumped up, startled by someone moving next to her. She blinked, looking around, her head seemingly too big for her little body. Afraid she missed out on any morning games, she tore out of the burrow, emerging at the entrance, momentarily blinded by the sun. The mob unfolded infront of her, each carrying on his or her own bisiness. She stood, peeping- Hopefully another pup would come and play with her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm

ooc: Yeah, I know now...

You want help Taakah? :3

bic: Comet is still by Petal...

As for Ponda he grins and pounces on Akita... Feeling playful. She should join their little friendship circle!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

Aliya sighs softly, hoping the stomach pains would go away.

John finally stirs and awakes.

Root emerges and stretches himself out before joining the rest of the mob who was out in sunning himself.

Petal stirs and wakes up slowly, opening her dark chocolate orbs. She yawns and stretches herself, before noticing Comet. She smiles at him. Much like him, she was growing to love this male. She and he were a lot alike, both had disabilities, and both had a kind and friendly nature.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Cloud hears Akita peeping, and he peeps back. Seeing Ponda pounce on her, he smiles and bounds over, hoping to join in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Approximately 1 minute later, Ninji emerges from the burrow to see her half brother Ponda, Akita and Cloud engaged in a cordial play fight. She peeps enthusiastically, desiring to get involved in the fun.

Ninja sees the pups' vibrant play antics from his right peripheral vision and looks over, smiling with adoration. Awww, how cute!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 am

Akita meeped, happily being tackled. She softly nibbled Ponda's arm, carefully not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 am

Ponda squeaks and tries to paw at Akita playfully.

Comet smiles at Petal and nuzzles her softly...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 am

Ninji catches Ponda’s tail in between her mandible and upper jaw, careful not to inflict any discomfort as she gnaws on it.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 am

Caffeine charges at both Ponda and Ninji and tackles Ninji. By this time she has grown accustomed to her new mob. She will still miss her old home from time to time but this mob has plenty of pups to play with and most if not all of the meerkats here are nice.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 am

Aliya closes her eyes, attempting to clear her mind of her stomach pains.

John cuddles with his lady.

Root was sunning himself.

Petal nuzzles Comet back. She had been enjoying the time she spent with him.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Akita nipped Ponda's chest, jumping up dramatically. She squealed before dashing off, inviting the others on a game of chase.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 am

Ninji squeals with surprise as Caffeine plows into her from behind, causing her to topple over onto her right side. Shifting onto her back, she bats at the hyperactive pup's muzzle while giggling in delight. She then sees Akita take off running from her right peripheral vision and glances over. Figuring she's commencing a game of tag, Ninji enthusiastically gives chase. She's always up for a game of tag!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 pm

ooc: I always need catch up in this mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next