Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Carnation watches, grinning with adoration through her ginger grasp on Duty, as Alys makes herself comfortable in the group. Awww. she seems to be settling in rather quickly. That's a good sign because they want to make the 5 pups feel welcomed while they become adjusted to the Oreos. She's unaware Alys has no relation to the other 4 pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Turahn's expression softens, feeling sympathy for the pup... He notices that she's a little tired and carries her over to the shade so she can get some rest... He peeps to the group, maybe the other four pups should do the same? Or not, either way it's fine... They've been through a traumatic time and they deserve to be as comfortable as possible...
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Alys chrrs in contentment and gradually drifts off to sleep and eventually begins dreaming. She makes little sounds in her sleep and occasionally her paws move slightly

Last edited by Darkchu on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 am

ooc: Sorry for not being on much, I started high school on Tuesday, and this week has been really hectic!

Felicity smiled lightly at Alys and churred...,she then nuzzled Turahn and yawned tiredly...

Unity churred at Starburst and began falling asleep...

Kiki yawned, she was also tired....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 am

ooc: It's alright Tosca :]

Carnation is a little apprehensive of Turahn's suggestion. Duty is seriously injured. If they stop to take a rest where they'd be far from underground refuge, it could prove costly. She's certain the scent of Duty's blood is being carried for miles in the breeze at this very moment. She fears it could lure a predator to their location at any minute and would much prefer they posthaste it to the burrow so the pups, especially Duty, would be 100 % safe and can rest at ease.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 am

((OOC: No problem, High School can be a handful.))

Starburst nods in agreement with Carnation. Duty is hurt and more or likely, his blood could attract a predator, something they couldn't afford to encounter. Let's go back to the burrow, the pups can rest there.

Maple then notices Mikeyal's corpse. She whines softly. She went over, picking up the pup's corpse and began to dig in the ground, intending to make a grave for young pup who lost her life too early.

Duty coughed weakly, his small body shivering a little afterward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Akina looks up and sees Maple digging the hole in which Mikeyal would be baried. She couldn't help but let more tears escape her eyes. Her body shook with sobs as she looked away, she couldn't bare to look at the dead body of what was once her older sister and best friend.

Ooc: I am at this moment playing the song Remember When by Avril Lavigne. :'(

Bic: Erevu saw Akina crying and finally understood, Mikeyal wasn't coming home with them. A small tear escaped his eye with a sniff.

Kit Kat ran to her mother and nuzzled close. She was learning about death at a very early age, and about the how much it hurts when it was someone you knew.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Out of her right peripheral vision, Carnation catches Maple motioning in a way that suggests she's digging and turns to see her carving what will be Mikeyal's grave in the ground. She emits a distraught whine, allowing more tears to stream down her cheeks and trickle to the sand. It breaks her heart to know a deeply cherished, vibrant little one won't be coming home with them today, thanks to those heartless wild meerkats. To unjustly take the life of an innocent youngster is just heinous! Her muscles tense with rage and her claws dig into the sand. It makes her livid to know that someone would have the nerve to be that cruel. If the Oreos ever encounter those murderers again, she'll make them pay!
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Alys wakes from her short nap, feeling better. However she notices that many of the meerkats are sad. Something horrible must have happened to them prior to her arrival. She was too tired to notice earlier but one of the four pups is injured. She walks over to Carnation nuzzles her leg. She peeps to Carnation and the others; no one in particular, just anyone who would explain the situation. What happened here...? Did a predator attack you guys as well...? Little did she know that the ones responsible for their troubles were of their own species.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Turahn glances at the pup... He's reluctant to tell her what happened... He simply smiles and nuzzles her calmly... It doesn't matter... It happened and there's nothing we can do about it but move on... That's what our lost ones would want us to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Carnation feels something fuzzy brush against her leg and averts her eyes from Maple, casting her somber gaze at the ground to notice Alys. She can't help but allow herself to smile with adoration. The sight of an adorable little one never fails to cheer her up. Then, her expression converts to a disconcerted one when she hears Alys' question. She's also reluctant to explain to the pup about what happened for fear of traumatizing her. However, it's inevitable she's going to experience a tragic event in the future and will have to learn to be prepared for the hardship ahead and will also learn how to cope.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Alys is soothed by the nuzzling and she chrrs. She is still curious about what happened but the grown ups won't tell her. Maybe she really doesn't want to know. She decides to go check out the other pups in the mob and starts by approaching Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Destiny is still rather sad about the passing of her mother and a bit shocked. But she assumes that Alys is safe because she's a pup. Evil pups don't exist... She also approaches her, and when they meet, Destiny sniffs Alys curiously...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Carnation watches with a smile of adoration plastered on her face as Alys interacts with Destiny. Ohhh so cute! She feels cheered up already thanks to the pups' show of adorableness.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Alys sniffs Destiny back and peeps to her. I'm Alys. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Starburst takes a moment to scan the area. With the death of Mikeyal, she doesn't want to take any chances.

Maple places Mikeyal's body inside the hole she dug up and sobbing quietly, she began to bury the grave she was making.

Duty watches Alys interact with his sister weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Akina barked to Maple, WAIT! She ran over to a small yellow flower growing on a stem. Picking it in her teeth, she made her way back to Mikeyal's grave. Gently placing it next to her sister's body, she backed away with her head held low, and tears pouring and still choking on sobs.

Kit Kat whimpered.

Erevu let out a distress call, he didn't know what else to do.

Flare struggled not to cry, but the tears still came.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Carnation shudders as she heard Erevu emit a mornful caterwaul. Having been reminded of Mikeyal's departing from the earth, her cheery mood instantly reverts to sadness and she hangs her head low, feeling the sting of tears returning in her eyes. It's hard to believe Mikeyal is truely gone, never to spread her ray of sunshine amongst the group ever again.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 pm

Alys hears the mournful calls and looks towards the grave; she understands now. She never knew Mikeyal but nonetheless feels a little sad. Like her, the have recently lost someone. Once again, Alys is reminded of the loss of her mother. Tears start to form in the little meerkat's eyes. She knew already that the Kalahari was a cruel place but it just wasn't fair. The pup lays down on the ground, feeling that same pit in her stomach she had when she first got here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

Destiny glances over at Alys, feelign herself cry as the other pup does as well. She... She misses her mother too... And wonders where she went. She misses her mother... Why'd their mothers have to go? She doesn't understand. She flees back over to Maple, wanting to be comforted...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:26 pm

((OOC: Kusuna, that was too cute and touching. x3))

Maple paused as Akina told her to wait. Watching her, she felt touched as the pup placed a flower alongside her sister's body. She resisted the urge to cry and resumed burying Mikeyal once Akina backed off. Once finished, Maple shook herself a bit, ridding herself of some of the dirt that clung to her fur. Sighing, she backs off from the grave. She then took notice of Destiny running over, in tears. Forgetting her sorrow with Mikeyal at the moment, she pulls Destiny into a comforting hug and began to groom the top of the pup's head as an attempt to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:31 pm

With downcast eyes, Carnation chokes on sobs, her body shuddering with each mornful wail she emits. Destiny, Duty, History, Unity and Alys losing their mother and the death of Mikeyal has braught back tragic memories of her watching the Kalahari take the lives of her small natal family when she was a meerkat tot. Carnation was born to an evicted female and was in a litter of 4 of which were abandoned by her natal mob. When she was a month old, she witnessed her mother and 3 brothers die one by one at the talons and claws of predators. That, along with what's happened today, is proof of this place being unforgiving and volatile. No one is shown mercy, not even innocent pups who don't deserve to go through such a devastating ordeal so young. It's not fair. It's just...not fair!
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Alys heads over to Turahn and rubs her little head against the adult male's leg, seeking comfort. She feels a little silly about doing it as she is used to being stronger than this, but so much has gone wrong lately. She isn't only saddened by the death of her own mother but she feels the loss that this kindly mob has felt.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Turahn looks down at Alys and chrrs... Trying to comfort her. He gives her a nuzzle and lays down beside her. He's trying to calm her down. Alys seems like a very sweet little pup. Turahn, being his kind self, is willing to help her in any way that he possibly can...

Meanwhile, a red tinted female is nearby. Firebird. She's been tracking her brother for a long time since the fight and had been wandering endlessly, hoping to find him. Firebird spots several red-tinted meerkats ahead in a mob... Perhaps it's them?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Carnation continues to sob uncontrollably, letting the tears form in her eyes and trickle onto the sand. Overwhelmed by grief at the moment, Carnation doesn't know a trespasser named Firebird is obeserving the mob close by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next