Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkchu

Darkchu

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Alys looks over towards Carnation and then looks up at Turahn. Hey let's try to see if we can cheer her up. Looks like she needs a friend too.
She gets up and goes over to the female. She nods at Turahn to come over but then notices Firebird. She peeps at Turahn. Hey, who's that? That meerkat is red just like you!
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Soi watches Alys.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Turahn turns around, and glances at Firebird. At first he doesn't recognize her... And as she starts running towards him Turahn growls a little. Who is this intruder?! However, he stops in his tracks when he recognizes her... It's his littermate... she tackles him playfully, knocking him over. She chrrs, delighted to have found her brother.

Ring of Fire glares... She doesn't trust Firebird anymore... She's one of the Infernos that was lured away...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Sensing the presence of an individual in her space, Carnation looks up to see Alys motioning Turahn to come over here. Instantly, she understands the compassionate youngster is attempting to consolidate friends to help cheer her up. She sniffles a little before giving her a grin of appreciation. She then notices their eyes avert from her, following their gaze over to Firebird. She blinks questioningly. Who's the trespasser? However, as she witnessed Turahn and the female interact cordially, she assumes it's safe to say the strange female poses no threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 am

Felicity growled softly at Firebird, who was this!?

Kiki bobbed her head and then tilted it, now now now, who was this female?

Unity stayed near Starburst, she yawned and blinked her eyes, tired.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Starburst looked over at Firebird. Who was that? However, she seemed to know Turahn. Curious, she walked over to investigate. Who was she and what were her intentions?

Maple watches as well, still cuddling with Destiny.

Duty had slipped back into unconsciousness, unaware of Firebird's presence.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Alys watches as Firebird tackles Turahn. It looks like they know and are friendly with each other. Maybe they're related? They look similar.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Upon closer observation of Firebird, Carnation notices she resembles Turahn. She has red tinted fur like him. This indicates they could be natal. It'd make sense considering how they're interacting with each other. She then notices Starburst lessening the distance between her and the potential relatives out of her left peripheral vision and glances over at her, her heart beginning to beat rapidly against her chest. In a matter of seconds, Firebird's fate will be decided. However, Firebird had shown she means no harm so the chances of her getting accepted is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 am

Though she's a little shy, Alys assumes that Firebird is ok since she seems to be related to Turahn and the two are friendly with each other. She approaches Turahn and the red-tinted female and peeps at them. She then starts sniffing at Firebird's leg.

OOC: Sorry for posting so soon after my last post. I normally wouldn't do that but it's going by pretty slow anyway so I didn't see how it would hurt once in awhile. Nonetheless I'm going to keep hyperposting at a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Seeing Firebird means no harm, and seems to know Turahn, she nods in satisfaction and scent marks her, welcoming her to the Oreos.

Maple smiled as she witnessed Starburst accept Firebird.

Duty is still unconscious, dangling in Carnation's grip.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 pm

(Hey, it's Taakah- sorry for my absence. I will return to rpg^^)
Kaz yawned, bored. He layed his head on his paws, lazily closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: That's okay. Take your time with getting back into the swing of the role play. Anyway, to let you know what happened recently, the Oreos had rescued 4 pups from a rival mob that was raiding the burrow harboring them. Another pup named Alys came across the group and was accepted in. Then Firebird appeared and was also accepted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Joey yawns lazily and continues to perform sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Alys goes back over to Carnation... she and the others seem so nice. She then looks over at Joey and sees that he's doing sentry duty. She's often seen grown ups do this and has often tried mimicking them. She stands up on her hing legs as long as she can. and does pretty well for about 2 minutes. That's as long as she's been able to stand up. She peeps to Carnation Look at me!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Carnation smiles proudly as she watched Alys mimick Joey's vital task, impressed with how well and long she's able to maintain her balance. It's been 2 whole minutes, going on 3, and she's not showing any signs of faltering. It's quite a utopian accomplishment for a pup her age. However, given she's only 2 months old, it's clear she has yet to learn the awesome purpose and responsibilities of being a setinel. Carnation would be glad to mentor her on that. The red-tint pelted female pads up to Alys and situates herself beside the eager tot. Making eye contact with Alys, Carnation emits a peep, What you're doing, little one, is called sentry duty. It's a very important task in our society. As a sentinel, you're responsible for ensuring your fellow mobmates' safty. Some day, you'll save the very lives of this entire mob. You seem quite determined to perfect this skill. I sense you're going to grow into a phenominal sentinel. She gives Alys an affectionate nuzzle on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Starburst looks around and softly sighs. She still carried a sleeping Unity in her mouth carefully. Soon, she would issue calls to go back home.

Maple was still nuzzling and comforting poor Destiny.

Duty was still passed out, panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Alys nods... she's going to work hard at perfecting her ability to balance. She has to get back all fours after three minutes but that's the longest she's ever stood up. Eventually, Alys notices Duty and peeps Is he ok?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Carnation depicts a grim frown to Alys and shakes her head He was brutally attacked while protecting his siblings from a blood thirsty mob. Although it's uncertain whether he'll survive, I believe he will pull through. But to ensure him a guaranteed second chance at life, we've gotta get him to the burrow, and fast! His wounds need to be sanitized and he needs to get out of the open before the scent of his blood attracts predators. Carnation then makes eye contact with Starburst wanting her to lead the group back to the burrow. They're running out of time. In less than an hour, nocturnal predators will be on the prowl. If any of them detect the scent of Duty's blood, the Oreos could be in grave peril.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 am

Kaz sat up, blinking. His eyes scanned over a couple of the members, then he got up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Alys's eyes wide Ok... let's go as fast as we can then... I don't want a monster to get him...like one did my mom...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Carnation feels a pang of sympathy form in her heart as she heard Alys' sad story about her mother. Awww I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I can sympathize as I had lost my mother to a predator at a young age. It may be sad but she's in a better place now where no harm can ever become of her. However she didn't completely disappear from your life. She'll always be with you in spirit; that being in your dreams, memories and heart. Remembering they still need to get Duty out of the open, Carnation's focus immediately fastens on getting the critically injured pup below ground. gingerly grabbing him by the scruff, she began moving posthaste toward the burrow. She doesn't plan on waiting for Starburst to emit lead calls. He needs to be moved below ground ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

Starburst takes notice of Carnation leaving. At first, she has no idea why. Until she spotted critically injured Duty in her grasp. Oh, right! She emits calls, despite carrying Unity and went after Carnation.

Maple looks up, and stood, slowly picking up Destiny and follows.

Duty reminds unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 am

Alys nods but waits for her adoptive mother Soi.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Carnation pauses, knowing the risks of travelling back to the burrow alone with just a pup to keep her protected from predators while she focuses on carrying the critically wounded Duty. They'd be extremely vulnerable to predation. It's much wiser for herself and Alys to wait for the rest of the group as they'll stand a much better chance of getting Duty to the burrow safely with security in numbers on their side.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

Firebird chrrs and picks up Alys, offering to carry her... She feels bad for the pup... But like Alys, Firebird's mother is also dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next