Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Darkchu
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 am

Oreos

Current season: wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Grovyle, Sacha......... 5 months 18 days
Akina..........3 months 30 days
Penny....... 4 months 14 days
Unity, Destiny, Duty, History.......... 3 months 4 days
Sandy............ 2 months 19 days
Alys........... 2 months 4 days
Kitkat, Ruby, Gibbs............ 1 month 24 days
Abby, Sophie............ 1 month 14 days

Due dates: Starburst and Joey's litter.......(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
Soi and Unknown's litter (Confirmed?) Due 25th of January
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carnation is awake, but feels quite groggy, so, she remains positioned on her back, gazing up at the burrow ceiling in a drowsy daze. She fights to keep her eyes open, reluctant to let herself be vanquished by this unrelenting lethargy. Mentally she wants to get up but she can't seem to shake off the lethargy and therefore is restricted from being able to move even an extremity. The reason for her feeling unusually lethargic is because she spent the past 3 days incessantly tending to the injured Duty, ensuring his wounds are sanitized at all times and making sure he's replenished throughout his recovery process. She even stayed up half a night to monitor his health. She certainly is one who is willing to go beyond her limit to ensure a little one in need pulls through.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 am

Starburst is awake and out of the burrow, preforming some sentry duty and awaiting for her mob to awaken.

Maple is asleep below, an arm wrapped around her adoptive daughter Destiny.

Duty lay asleep next to Carnation. Over the time he and his siblings were here, he felt the strongest bond with Carnation. His injuries were healing up nicely, though he now had a faint scar across his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Alys is sleeping and shows no signs of waking up anytime soon... she stayed up too late last night and is now paying for it. She might even sleep in when it's time to go foraging.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Joey yawns and emerges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Acacia wakes and stretches out, loosening up her muscles after her long sleep. Her growing pups, Smudge and Mellow Yellow, are still asleep, but she is confident enough to leave them and venture outside.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Wondering if there's further positive progress in Duty's health, Carnation averts her eyes from the burrow ceiling, shifting them over to the little one. Right away she notices a significant improvement in his wounds. They're practically healed! She's so glad the tot she has come to see as her own child had pulled through. He's fighter, her little fluff ball of adorableness! Over the past 3 days, while spending time with Duty, she had quickly grown deeply fond of him. No doubt she'd give her life for him in a heart beat so that he can go on to become a contributive adult.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Kaz rotated, finding his side cold. He had woken and came above ground, desperate for heat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:09 am

Grovyle is awake and near Akina.

Turahn is standing sentry outside. Ring of Fire is near her brother, clearing the entrance. Firebird, however, is asleep near Alys.

And then there's Destiny. She's with her adoptive mother.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Starburst looks over at Turahn and his siblings. She seems comfortable with them doing sentry duty so she decides to sun herself.

Maple yawns softly and stretched out her body. Over time, she had regained all her lost weight before and now she was in good health again. She had to be, for her new adoptive daughter.

Duty continues to sleep, snuggling into Carnation's fur while chrring happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Carnation stays positioned on her back next to Duty, still trying to fight off the grogginess, though the chilly air in the burrow is helping to speed up her awakening process. She’s thinking of getting motivated soon and going outside to warm up in the satisfyingly toasty sun. While waiting for her vibrancy to kick in, she presses up against someone for warmth and gently grooms Duty fondly to keep herself from being cold.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Kaz yawns, deciding to tidy up the burrow entrance for something to do. He faced the hole, then began to dig out the excess dirt, finding it built up high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Zues emerges from the burrow and decided to do a bit of sentury duty.
After a while he decided to tidy up the burrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Aries saw Zeus tidying the burrow so he thought he would do his bit and help out
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 pm

ooc: They haven't joined yet I thought?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 pm

ooc: No, Aries and Zeus haven't joined yet. Although I approved their bios, T.J UBER and Moinator didn't post them doing anything shortly aftwerwards. T.J UBER and Moinator, your characters have to approach the mob and get accepted by the dominant male before becoming contributive members in their ranks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Sorry didn't realise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Ooc: sorry didn't realise
Ic: zues saw a group of meerkats he had no idea what to do, so he did the only thing he could do he went to introduce himself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:07 pm

ooc: It's okay Smile Like I said, if you need help with how to do things on the site, don't feel shy to ask anyone for help :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Aries followed zeus closley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Zues smelled a unfamiliar sent but he knew that if he was to survive he would have to try to join the mob. He walked through closer to the burrow, looking for the dominant male so he could formally introduce himself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 am

Joey was yet unaware of these new males wanting acceptance into his mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am

Zues wondered closer to the dominant male, hoping for exeptance so then he could make it through the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

Aries Knew what zues was doing and followed him closley. zues was the more dominant one out of the littermates.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Feeling energized, Carnation positions herself up on all 4s and began making her way through the tunnel complex, unaware there’s 2 foreigners on the premises.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Joey now spots the two males. She barks to alert the family, unsure if a whole rival mob could be with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next