Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Reapers

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Squirrel, Gingersnap........3 months 5 days
Raine, Lucifer Yamile, Malik......... 1 month 11 day
Anyang.......... 14 days
Takanuva, Hidden, Karlyn.......... 10 Days

Due dates:
None
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

ooc: Husky and Raptor dispersed.

bic: Makuta is above ground, scanning the area.

Inle is standing beside Makuta.

Bohrok is with Dash.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

ooc: Pancake, I came up with a plot idea. What if, under Scary's nose, Stormy mated with Makuta?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm

ooc: Ooh, yeah! Let's do that!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 pm

ooc: >D

Stormy was already up and out of the burrow. It was her time to mate again. She was still detached because of the loss of two of her pups, but it was time. But, she wasn't interested in Scary this time around. She had been eyeing up Makuta, and now, before Scary was up, it was her chance to make a move. She padded over to him and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Makuta smirked at Stormy, showing his teeth as he smiled... He had seen how ruthless this female was, and he found her interesting... He peeps quietly... What does she want?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Stormy seductively brushes her tail against Makuta's neck. She growled quietly you. Makuta was ruthless, Stormy had seen. And recently, Scary just wasn't being evil enough. Her mob was seeping through the cracks, and she despised it. This would be a way, with new pups, not from Scary, to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Makuta chrred darkly at Stormy's request... He has no problem with it at all and it pleases him... Hmm... He'll stay awhile longer... Yes... He flicks his tail. If it's me you want, it's me you'll get... His reply is a quiet bark, really... Little more than that... But it was truthful in this case, even if Makuta was known to lie to females, this time he was honest...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

A devilish smirk was wiped on Stormy's face. She snickered, and then stalked off to a bush. Yes, she was going to get her way.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Makuta's expression turned grim and serious for now as he followed Stormy. This would surely get interesting for the Reapers...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Stormy sat down once she was sure she would be safe from prying eyes. As Makuta entered the bush behind her, she started to briefly groom him roughly. They didn't have a lot of time, however. Scary was an early riser, after all.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Makuta grooms Stormy back, also very roughly, but only for a moment. Best to not let Scary see... He did kinda want to get it over with... But would go with the flow, it was up to Stormy...

ooc: I can imagine Makuta taking over as DM temporarily...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Stormy was ready. She liked Makuta's evil attitude and his bloodlust, but there was no real reason to make it ceremonious, for it was anything but that.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Makuta quickly mates with Stormy before starting to head back, and glances at her for a split moment...

Inle has noticed Makuta's absence now and tilts his head...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Stormy follows Makuta. The deed was done, but she didn't feel guilty. She felt devious at what good this could do for her mob. More evil. Yes, this was looking good.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Makuta returns to the group, looking quite a bit happier than before. Of course, that's basically who he was. Happily evil, and ever to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 am

Corson Emerges and looks at Makuta oddly
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Makuta glances at Corson and chuckles darkly. What's his problem...? Makuta stalks over to him, snickering...

Meanwhile, Iblis is approaching the group... Submissively...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Corson smirked at Makuta and then yawned
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Stormy returned and began to clean herself, trying to wash away Makuta's scent. She didn't really want to, but decided to give Scary another chance to prove himself... one more chance. But recently, he just wasn't evil enough.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

It's then that Scary surfaces... He walks over to Stormy, oblivious...

Iblis continues to approach the group...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 am

ooc: Sorry for the double post, but let's get this going, shall we?

Please don't have them be spotted. I has plan.

bic: Cyan has led the group through Reapers territory to their burrow... She smirks, they're still there... Well, this is just their bad day. She glances at her subordinates, waiting for the opportunity to strike...

Stewie shudders in anticipation, he's very excited...

Torpedo watches the group with narrowed eyes...

Warrior smirks, this should go smoothly...

Makuta is oblivious that his ex-girlfriend is in the area, he hasn't spotted her yet anyways...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Isis and Matrix follow, both becoming eager as the scent of the Reapers enter their nostrils. It seemed Cyan hadn't had enough with this mob quite yet... What plan did the vicious dominant female have now? Both were eager to find out, but they knew bloodshed would happen. And they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 pm

Cyan has the group hiding in nearby bushes, waiting for the right moment... She glances over at Isis. As her 'advisor', as Cyan sees her now, Cyan is wondering what she thinks they should do...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Cyanide is laying low in the shrubs beside her mentor number 2, Isis, watching the unsuspecting Reapers sunbathe peacefully through a small opening, snickering sinisterly. Heh, look at them. They're all cheery and nonchalant. Absolutely unaware that they're destined to endure more suffering. They don't suspect they're about to be ambushed and have their blood be shed on the sand by the deadly Phantoms. She looks over at Cyan, her heart pounding against her chest from the adrenaline that's coursing through her bloodstream. She nods eagerly. She's ready for her launch the preemtive assault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next