Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Gavan And Soi Follow
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Maple stumbles a few times, but she manages to keep her balance for the most part. She walked slower than everyone since she hadn't fully restored her strength.

Starburst looked ahead, in deep thought about Soi. She truly hoped she wouldn't regret accepting the other pregnant female. She sighed softly, deciding to worry about it later. For now, she had to be alert.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Carnation faithfully walks beside Maple incase she needs assistance at any moment. She seems to be doing good so far, but she's ready to act if the female takes a sudden severe stumble or fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

Akina stays close to Grovyle and Mikeyal. She can't help but keep glancing back at Maple.

Kitkat stays near Starburst.

Flare keeps her eyes to the sky as she follows.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Once at the forging spot, Starburst began to dig.

It took Maple a bit longer to reach the forging grounds, but thanks to Carnation, she managed to make it. She began to weakly dig for a hopefully easy morsel.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Carnation reaches the foraging patch simultaneously with Maple, removing her shoulder from her's now that they're in the safty zone. She exhales a sigh of relief. Even though they were straggling, they managed to somewhat keep up with the group and safely make it across perilous open ground without being detected by a predator. Carnation begins digging near Maple, ready to help her if she has trouble finding prey and assigning herself the task of protecting her frail friend from threats.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

ooc: I want Ring of Fire to die somehow, and Turahn be injured badly helping her... Anyone have ideas?

bic: Turahn starts digging quickly... He finds a millipede and rolls it in the sand before offering it to his sister, Ring of Fire. As usual, in her pride, she denies it and looks for food for herself. Turahn goes over to Flare instead to give it to her...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

((OOC: Hmmm... Maybe I could bring in Ghost? She could fight him to prevent him from killing pups but he kills her instead? Or maybe a hawk comes in? Or some kind of predator. I dunno, just tossing ideas. xD))

Starburst finds a spider and grabs it, eating it hungrily.

Maple weakly digs, hoping to find an easy meal. She attempts to catch a lizard she finds, but the fast prey runs for it. She frowned, not finding any energy to go after it. She shakes it off and goes back to finding an easy morsel.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:27 pm

ooc: Ghost sounds good... He can kill Ring of Fire and badly injure Turahn.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm

((OOC: Yup, he'll kill adults if he's given the chance.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

ooc: Problem is Turahn has a mate and siblings that might want to stay back with him if he babysits... So... I guess we all make a plan in which no one stays back with Turahn and Ring of Fire. Felicity, played by Tosca is his mate and the only sibling being played atm is Flare, Kusuma's character. I'll talk to them about it...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

((OOC: Okie dokie. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Having noticed Maple struggle to catch the lizard, Carnation pursues the swift morsel, wanting to help her emaciated friend. Once she gains on it, she clamps her jaws around its slim body, chomping down on it, killing it instantly. She delivers the lizard to Maple, dropping it at her feet. This should restore at least some of her strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Soi, starts to dig under a bush on the outsides of the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Flare smiled at her brother and peeped a thanks as she took a bite from the millipede.

Akina and Kitkat both tak the chance to do a little exploring.

Erevu nipped at a spider he found moving across the sand.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Starburst would scan the area once in a while but continued to forge hungrily.

Maple looks surprised as Carnation gave her the lizard she attempted to get before. Smiling, she happily accepts the morsel and felt some of her strength return already. She nuzzles Carnation in graduate. She was, without a doubt, the closest friend she had in this mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Carnation watches happily as Maple devoured her morsel. She knows she's going to need much more than that to bring her back to full health but it seems she's already starting to show signs of improvement after consuming that little bit of food. She's sure Maple will make it through this. After being given a thankful nuzzle, she gives a 'you're welcome' nod, glad to have helped. She has grown close to Maple and doesn't want to lose her. She'd be devestated if Maple were to die. She just couldn't bare to lose a close friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:14 am

ooc: Sounds fine Pancake, I was gonna disperse Felicity for a bit, then bring her in the next RP day, but I'll hold it off til the next rp day.
Everything sounds fine.

Felicity was foraging near Turahn, she yawned softly and scraped at the sand.

Red was also foraging.

Penny had stayed home to babysit. She sitting outside the burrow scanning the area vigilantly.

Abby whined softly and patted Sophie on the back.

Sophie squealed in response.

ooc: I believe that Abby and Sophie are emerging on the next rp day?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 am

ooc: Abby and Sophie are 1 month and 10 days. They're already past emerging age. They can forage now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 am

ooc: Ah, Im so bad with the dates x)
Gah, Imma have them emerge tomorrow, haha.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:21 am

ooc: It's ok X3 And that's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

Starburst took a moment to scan the area for any signs of a threat. So far, today had been peaceful. But it could turn chaotic in an instant. Satisfied with no threats within range, she went back to forging.

Maple was going to make sure she wouldn't die. She was adamant about surviving. More adamant than she ever felt about anything. She continued to dig, going a little bit faster since the lizard she had eaten had given her some of her strength back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Carnation stands gaurd beside Maple, assisting in keeping her protected as she forages. She diligently scrutinizes every inch of the foraging patch, keeping a watchful eye out for anything that could indicate a threat is lurking near by. Fortunately, for now, there's no sign of danger in the immediate area but she doesn't let down her guard. If she were to for just a minute, that'd be enough time for a predator to take Maple's, or anyone else's, life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Soi stood up and scaned for pretadors
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Maple eventually grabs a centipede and began to eat happily. As long as she kept this up, her energy would return in no time.

Starburst disarms a scorpion and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next