Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 am

Phantoms

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Stewie........ 6 months 15 days
Rachet.........6 months 4 days
Cyanide.......4 months 24 days
Navy Blu......3 months 24 days
Sauda...........2 month
Thor...... 18 days
Ipper, Kark, Jamima, Chompette, ....... (4 pups) 8 days
Switchblade.....5 weeks 4 days (to be introduced...I think)

Due dates: Cyan and Casper's litter.........Due 17th of January

ooc: Eh, I'll say Stewie and Cyanide surreptitiously left for an adventure X3 Don't worry, they'll be back intact Wink

bic: Stewie and Cyanide aren't among the peacefully sleeping Phantoms. Why? Where have they gone? Well, they were bored and decided to sneak off for an adventure. Little do they know they may be in for a scolding once they return!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Isis is sleeping, unaware of her apprentice and Stewie being gone.

Matrix is sleeping too. By now, he's gotten used to being a one eyed and one eared meerkat. However, his bitterness is slowly increasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Ratchet, always rearing to go, was already awake. He stood up, stretching forward with a wide yawn, large teeth exposed. Shaking his pelt, he ascended out of the burrow to salute the new day's sun, warming his belly in its familiar heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:16 pm

{{Occ- If im Correct,Milly's pups can be adopted now...}}

Milly woke up and yawned but stayed below.She looked at Banshee who was asleep beside her.she streched her legs then sighed.She was happy today really happy but starving she had't gone out to forage in a long time coz she was watching her pups at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Killer's unholy red and green eye open, he pads out of his burrow with some struggle due to his size, and he looks around he gives a deep throaty growl happy that it was an new day.

Thor gets up sniffing the ground for new things to explore.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 am

Casper emerges and scent marks Killer, making sure the giant male knows his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:37 am

Killer nods to Casper with some respect and then he climbs on something high, he would be looking out for predators and dangerous things for today.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 am

ooc: I'd like to adopt two of the pups, and name them Kark and Ipper. They won't be evil, actually... But can be fierce and good fighters. Both males. I might make them evil later on though.

Cyan is once again in a bad mood. She still bore her injuries, and wasn't quite strong enough to lead the group foraging again. She's been allowing Isis to do that... She furious that she met her ex-boyfriend during the battle and that she lost. She's also ticked that Cyanide is gone... Overall, it's best no one except Isis or Casper crosses her path... Cyan is awake but lying on the ground, needing to rest...

A male is near Killer. His name is Kiri. He's black with light blue eyes. Like his brother, he's rather large... He joined the mob yesterday.

Warrior and Torpedo died... Kiri had killed Disaster in secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Killer sighed, he then had a feeling a feeling of death and he then smelled something behind him. He slowly turned around ands scanned the male with his bloodthirsty eyes. The Young Meerkat slowly gave a big smirk "Kiri stealthy and quiet as usual, something The Shadow Death's have thought you, you are prodigious indeed. Starting to rmind me of your Tyrantic father." Killer then nuzzled Kiri's shoulder and padded away telling him to follow with a flcik of his tail, he then looked at Cyan and licked her shoulder a good morning greeting for her. He would then pad to a burrow and wait for Little Demon to come in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Casper didn't really groom Cyan. He just licked her a little... with the brutal wounds all over her body, she always growled when he groomed her, because they always groomed roughly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Isis didn't mind being a temporary leader for the mob. Cyan needed to rest. While she was more of a follower, she still led the forging group off for the last few days. She slowly opens her icy orbs which almost glowed. She slowly stood and stretched slowly. Her own injuries were slowly healing and would likely add more scars to her already scarred frame. She goes and peeks into Cyan's chamber to check up on her.

Matrix continues sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Eventully,Milly emerged she sat down and groomed herself.She was worried that Banshee might want to forage.She did't want to stay and babysit her pups today,She was starving.She yawned then looked at Cyan.

Banshee woke up and Emerged after his sister and sat beside her,He did want to forage but he felt bad for her..He did't want Her to die of Starvation..But he still was contempt of Foraging today.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 am

ooc: Cyan is above ground, she's unable to lead... Read my first post please Flower? ._.

bic: Kark pushes his siblings and peeps. He's hungry and wants mom! Ipper growls a little but seems a little nervous...

Cyan, meanwhile, glances at Isis and chirps a little weakly.

Kiri keeps his rather emotionless gaze, staring at his brother. I'll take that as a compliment. Kiri was very unaware that his father was just in the neighboring mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 am

ooc: Alright. I've made my decision. I desire to adopt the fourth pup, please ^^ I'm gonna name her Chompette since she'll have a nasty habit of chomping on certain individuals, like Cyanide XD. Since her father was never known, we'll say he was a bit....eccentric, and she inherited the habit from him XD As she ages, she'll become fiesty and bold, as well as cruel to deserving individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

{Occ- @Pancake: ik.But she is above ground too and Glanced at Cyan.And Shes just Worried bout her pups she only really trusts banshee :/
@YoshKat: mkay ;3}

Bic-Milly then went back underground to find her pups.When she found them She layed down and watched them.She was worried.She smiled at her pups and watched them Closely.

Jammia stumbled over to Milly and curled up beside her and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: I had an idea- since I plan to kill off Casper within the RP year, I had a plot idea. Since Cyan is unable to lead and Isis is filling her shoes, how about Casper mates with her and she becomes pregnant, but she tells everyone they are a rover's pups. And, since I'll kill him off in about an RP year, she'll come forward that the pups were his, and Cyan will kill him, or severely wound him. I haven't decided yet if I want him to die, but he won't be the same.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

ooc: Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 pm

((OOC: Hm, all right. I was gonna have Isis mate with Ghost, but I'll hold that off instead. I like your idea better. I wonder if Cyan would punish Isis as well since she would be carrying her mate's pups))

Isis frowns a bit at Cyan. Hopefully she'd recover... She looks around, doing a head count of who was outside. Some more needed to come out... She hasn't noticed Cyanide's disappearance still.

Matrix finally awoke with a grunt of displeasure. Slowly getting up, he shakes his fur before going off to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 pm

ooc: I'm feeling eager to play Chompette so I'm gonna work on developing her even though she's only 8 days old. I may bring Cyanide and Stewie back at some point during the RP day. I thought of a plot for their dispersal which will transpire off post.

Chompette had been wailing incessantly for her mother to come back. She had just gotten toasty! Why did mama get up and leave suddenly? Soon, she feels the warmth of her mother against her right side and settles down, her vocalizations toning down to a series of pleasured churrs. Yaaay! mommy's back! She cuddles with her mother and littermates for warmth and comfort.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Navy Blu and Sauda emerge one behind the other.

Casper yawns, ready to start the day. However, he's got lust in his eyes. With Cyan in no condition to mate, his eyes are on her fill in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Killer looks at Kiri with deadly eyes he barks telling him to go hunt some food, commands were commands. With a sigh he pads off he needed to fidn a strong female for the Shadow Death's but who?

There it was...Blazing jet blue eyes looked upon the territory. The territory of the bloodthirsty Phantoms, with a loud snort the kit slowly walked in and a big blood lusty smile came upon his face, Scourge is back! With a snarl he walked upon the territory and barked hoping he would get someone's attention around here.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Hollyleaf growled. She was hungry, and, the leaders like it or not, she was going to eat. Confidently padding away, she dissapeared into the long grass, keeping a sharp eye out for mammals. Bugs were so... Drab. She loved the way a bird would scream in pain beneath her claws, or the way a rodent would squeak in pain as she sharply nipped it's sides. She snapped back to attention. Stepping around a shrub, her hazell orbs caught the small, frisky shape of a kangaroo mouse. 'Speak of the devil...' she thought to herself, taking a step towards the unsuspecting creature.
The Kangaroo mouse turned, seeing Hollyleaf. It blinked, then turned back, going about it's business burying seeds. The mouse felt no fear nor alarm, a meerkat being a fellow creature that ate bugs. A smirk spread across the she-kat's face. She silently stepped foreward, being carefull to not make herself obvious. A pang of guilt blitzed through her. She covered it up- This mouse was not he nor she, it was an it. This mouse was not father nor mother, it was an it. This mouse was not sister nor brother, it was an IT! Hollyleaf barked, pinning the creature down with her claws. She delivered a chomp to it's long rear leg, a long crunch seemingly echoing through her head. The mouse screamed in pure agony, totally baffled and scared. Hollyleaf broke it's other leg, stepping back, observing her work- The Kangaroo Mouse tried to crawl away, blood trickling behind it.
Hollyleaf chittered, leaping infront of it, laying her head equivalent to it's. "Where ya goin', little fella?" she churred, a fake attitude of concern bleeding though her voice. The mouse stopped, squeaking in horror. Hollyleaf pounced on it, tearing it's head off of it's body, soon dropping it. She crouched over the bloody body, delicately eating the meat. She didn't really like guts, but the muscle was perfectly delitous to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Scourge sighs guess he would have to get deeper to the territory. His short limbs slowly walked inside and his eyes noticed Hollyleaf, he would like to eat her since he was cannibal but rat would do it. With a chuckle incredible speed moved in his limbs he quivkly reached to Hollyleaf and with his teeth he would try to drag it out from her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

OOC:(I'm kinda exited to reply...Been waiting for two days. xD Anyways, is there a thread or post somewhere saying we may post if no one replies in the period of two days, or would it be considered hyperposting? I had a reply in mind, and didn't want to forget it, so untill I get furhter news...)

Hollyleaf heard Scourge before she saw him. She quickly sucked the rest of the mouse down, since there was barely anything left- Exept for guts. She reared as Scourge darted after her gone prey, beginning to slam her paws down- She should slam them on his head, for there was barely a chance that she'd miss with her speed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

ooc: That's fine :] There's a global announcement sticky titled "Read this before roleplaying" located at the top of every mob board that explains the posting order rule. In it, I said it'd be okay to reply after someone who posted after you if no one else has posted in a mob for 3 days or more. As for 2 people posting between each other, that'll be allowed to an extent in one day. Since only you and Brain are RPing in this mob right now, I'd say hold off and wait for different people to post. Only 3 posts per day will be allowed between 2 people who are RPing with each other. Don't go more than that as it'd be inconsiderate. If you have what you want to post in mind, you could type it up on Microsoft word then copy and paste it in a post when the oppurtunity for you to reply arrives. I've started doing that now as it makes things a bit easier for me to keep track of the role play simulataneously and not have to worry about finding out that 5 people posted while I was typing up a post. I just find it to be a pain in a the grass to constantly change my posts to meet character interactions with my charries that have happened while fixing up a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next