Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 am

ooc: Whoops, hee hee. I just fixed it. I tend to get the Zippers and Oreos confused some times >.< XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 pm

((OOC: It happens. xD))

Starburst finally comes to where the pups were. She almost gags as the smell of the dead mother found its way in her nose. She shook her head, attempting to ignore it for the time being. She sees the four pups, huddled and scared. She frowns as she saw Duty, injured and bloody. She peeps softly, trying to usher the pups over.

Maple continued to lay low, watching the four. Come on... The Oreos just wanted to help. Duty especially needed it. His injuries looked a bit serious, but judging from the claw marks on him, no doubt an adult meerkat had attacked him. She feels her heart go out to him. Weather it was by surprise or if it was to protect his siblings... He was surely brave.

Duty growls in a puppyish way, still trying to intimidate the adults. He knew he couldn't scare them, but his sibling's safety came first, before his own well being. His vision got blurry again and he staggered, but caught himself. No, no... He refused to fall down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Felicity lay with Maple..come on..the oreo's needed to help them..they'd die if they stayed alone..

Kiki was especially anxious..having pups herself..

Unity squeaked and slowly moved towards Starburst..she peeped softly and looked up at her..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Eventually, Carnation reaches the section of the tunnel where the deceased mother and 4 pups are. As her gaze meets the maimed and bloodied body of the adult female, she emits a horrified, short squeal and averts her eyes away from the grisly scene, her body quivering. She can't bare the sight of a pool of blood nor a mangled body. She collapses on her right flank, suddenly feeling light headed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Turahn follows his mate below ground... Ring of Fire stays above though. Grovyle glances at Akina, and gives her a soft nuzzle... He peeps quietly. As long as I can, I will be here for you... But for your sake, I'll try not to die too early...

Turahn, once below with the pups, watches Duty closely. He's worried about the injured pup, he's seems defiant... They could easily die if left alone... He glances at Carnation, and concerned, goes over to her.

Destiny moves over to Maple, starting to trust her a little. Her purple eyes gaze up at the female...

ooc: I'm wondering if it might be an interesting idea if each pup is adopted by someone else... Or not. Depends. I kinda like the idea though.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:40 pm

((OOC: That could work. Sounds cute too. x3))

Starburst smiles down at Unity and licks the top of the young pup's head to reassure her that her and her mob meant no harm. They just wanted to help.

Maple smiles at Destiny and gives her a gentle nuzzle, to show she wouldn't harm her. She hears a thud and looks around, gasping when she saw who made it.

Duty had finally passed out, both from the blood lost and having pushed himself too hard. At least now he'll be easier to handle, and prehaps the Oreos could finally treat his injuries to ensure no infection kicks in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Sensing someone in close proximity to her, Carnation looks up, seeing Turahn eyeing her worriedly. She manages a weak smile, reassuring him she's fine. She just gets extremely squeamish when it comes to seeing blood and dead bodies.

ooc: I think that'd be a good idea :3

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Erevu poked his head into the burrow, Hey! What's going on in he- He stopped when be saw the body. If meerkats had been hairless creatures, it would have been scary just how pale he turned so fast, Oh my... was all that could escape in a small peep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 am

ooc: That's a good idea..seems Unity has taken a liking to Starburst ;3

Unity squeaked in surprise and looked at Starburst again..

Felicity nuzzled Carnation's side lightly.. was she okay? She then glanced at Turahn and peeped softly.. What are we gonna do with the body? She glanced over at the female's limp and bloody body and shivered..

Kiki smiled as some of the pups started to come out of their shells..but hearing a thud she saw Duty fall over and rushed to his side..nuzzling him gently..

Above ground Abby and Sophie were curiously looking at Mikeyal's body..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 am

Carnation slowly dips her head in a nod, reassuring Felicity she's fine. She just can't handle the sight of blood and mangled bodies very well. She gets very squeamish when it comes to witnessing this kind of stuff. She remains sitting on her haunches, waiting for the woozy feeling to fade.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

ooc: Hmm... I'm thinking that Carnation, Starburst, Maple, and someone else are the adoptive parents... I'd prefer that anyone who plays one of the pups not have their character adopt the one they play. Unless... I just remembered that YoshKat mentioned moving Carnation to Linklu...

I'm thinking that Maple adopts Destiny and Starburst adopts Unity... The other two and the last female need to be figured out though. And we can change things if needed.

bic: Turahn turns to Felicity and sighs... He's actually feeling uncomfortable too... Dead bodies remind him of when... Well... IT happened. But he wasn't about to tell anyone about it... They would have to drag it out... Turahn grabs the dead female with his teeth and begins to drag it out, trying to ignore his discomfort the best he can, but it shows a little... It goes very slowly, and not much progress is being made at first... Eventually Turahn tries to speed it up...

Destiny squeaks as she spots her mother being dragged away. She cries out in dismay. No... Mom had to stay with them... This wasn't fair... Destiny knew alot of the members of their group were dying off, but she'd thought everything would be ok... But it wasn't... Destiny looks up at Maple... Why did this have to happen? Slowly tears begin to form...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 pm

((OOC: Sounds good to me. And really?))

Starburst watches as Turahn began to take the deceased mother away with a small frown. The poor thing... But she died to protect her pups, no doubt. She died a very noble death in Starburst's option.

Maple pulls Destiny into a hug, nuzzling the little one gently and licked her tears away. Shhh... its okay little one... Destiny and her sibling's mother and their mob may be gone, but prehaps the four would find a family inside the Oreos. She knew Starburst wouldn't let the four be alone to perish.

Duty continued to lay passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 pm

ooc: Yeah. I plan to move some of my DW characters to Linklu to make things a bit easier for me here and to help boost the sister site's activity. I don't plan to move my selected characters though until the big drought plot. Carnation could adopt a pup on Linklu once I move her there Smile

Carnation quivered with horror as she watched Turahn begin to drag the lifeless mother's body above ground. She begins to feel light headed again but fights off the feeling. The Kalahari is a cruel place and she's bound to witness more carnage like this in the future. She really has no choice but to grit and bare it as it is, sadly, a common occurance in this harsh environment.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

((OOC: I'll have to go and look at Linklu. Maybe I could try roleplaying there too. Smile And aw, Maple will be sad at loosing her closest friend in the Oreos. Sad))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm

ooc: You should Smile It's very low on activity and could use new active members. Pancake made an advertisement for it in the Your Sites board. Yeah, Carnation is surely going to miss Maple alot as well :[ Too bad Linklu is 6 months ahead. I'd be cool to have Carnation come visit Maple once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Erevu watched paralyzed as Turahn dragged the body past him and above ground. He started to sway a little, feeling very lightheaded. In all his short life, he'd never seen so much death in one place, and it greatly disturbed him.

Flare watched as her brother pulled a body above ground, for a moment she thought it was another one of the Oreos, then saw that she didn't recognize the meerkat. W-who is that? What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 am

Felicity gagged softly and grabbed the female's leg..she softly began to heave it up the burrow slope..

Unity squeaked as her mother began to be pulled away..she ran forward and growled softly..no! No! Why her? Why there mother? she lay down and sobbed softly..

Kiki watched the pups and quickly remembered hers were above ground..she peeped worriedly and rushed up the burrow slope..

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:53 am

History chirps as he sees all these new faces. He's afraid, at first. He knows it's dangerous to be around all these new adults... they could kill him instantly.

Unk, having have been chased out of the Willows territory, has run here by accident. He can smell another group, but isn't in the mood for roving just yet.

Joey peeps at the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

Once she regains her strength, Carnation turns her attention to the 4 pups, anxious to know their fate. She rose onto all 4s and lurched closer to the pups, keeping low to the ground to make herself look as non-threatening as possible to avoid further frightening the already shaken up and traumatized pups. Gingerly, she examines them, checking them all over for horrific injuries. She's relieved to see that History, Unity and Destiny are unscathed, but when she goes to examine Duty, it's obvious he's in terrible condition. she gasps with horror. Oh no! Those rivals did manage to get to one of the pups. Poor little guy. She emits a sympathetic whine, feeling extreme pity for Duty. His injuries look hideous. He...he may not make it. It breaks the pup lover's heart to see young severely injured or be left for dead.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:22 pm

((OOC: I'll take a look around at Linklu, maybe later on today. And that would be cool for Carnation to come back and visit once in a while. x3))

Starburst feels her heart ache as the pups witness their deceased mother be taken. But there was nothing they could do to bring her back. She was gone. She goes over to Unity and began to cuddle with the little girl, trying to comfort and reassure her.

Maple is focused with comforting Destiny and doesn't notice the mother's body being taken.

Duty coughed and his front leg twitched.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Turahn stops and drops the body at the surface. He's feeling very uncomfortable right now... Although a brave and valiant male, Turahn is disturbed by blood and dead meerkats, thanks to the Shadow Deaths. He doesn't answer his sister, just gives her a glance of worry and slight fear before starting to dig a grave... This female died nobly and deserves to be buried, even if they weren't one of their own... He actually closes his eyes... This brings bad memories that he never wanted to recall again.

ooc: Hmm... Maybe Turahn and Felicity could adopt one of them. X3 That would leave one female left...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:56 pm

ooc: I'd like her to but Linklu is 6 months ahead. Eh, I've been having second thoughts. Maybe I won't move her to Linklu. I enjoy playing her in the Oreos and now that she's forming relationships, it's going to be even harder to move her to a less active RP site. I prefer to play her actively.

Carnation frowns with deep sympathy as she saw the anguish in the pups' eyes as they watched their deceased mother get dragged away from them, never to return alive to provide them with love and comfort again. Those poor children. She imagines they must've witnessed their mother get slaughtered by the rivals before their young eyes. To lose a parent so young is devastating, and to watch their death happen is certainly traumatic. She can sympathize as she lost her mother to this harsh environment as a pup too. At least their mother didn't die in vain. She died protecting her children. It was definitely an act of noble sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm

ooc: Ok. Maybe you can move someone else to the Shiners then? Maybe Carnation can adopt one of them in that case... We'll have to figure out who though, talk to Tosca about it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: I don't really have any big plots for Alfonso so I may move him there instead. Well, the only plot I can remember I had planned for him is the one where he'll set off to try to find his blood father and he'll eventually meet him on Linklu. He'll also become an avid rover. I don't mind if Felicity or Turahn adopt the other pups. I already have a plot set where Carnation will eventually adopt a pup Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: I kinda wanted each pup adopted by a different female. I like the idea of involving Carnation in the plot, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next