Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Carnation continues diligently scrutinizing the area. She's determined to ensure nothing inflicts harm on Maple.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Turahn, being his kind and caring self, thinks about the other members before himself. He finds a scorpion, disarms it, and brings it to Maple. Afterwards he returns digging, determined to find a prey item for every member before foraging for himself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Penny sprawled outside the burrow, her head drooped onto the sand tiredly..

Felicity smiled softly at Turahn and nuzzled his side softly. She then stood up and glanced around.

Abby smirked and pounced onto Sophie.

Sophie growled softly and ran under Turahn.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Turahn returns the nuzzle to Felicity, lovingly. From the moment he met her, he had grown to like Felicity, and that had grown over time. He chuckles at Sophie before digging again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm

ooc: I forgot about Kiki, haha.

Kiki smiled at her pups, but she kept a stern watch on them.

Felicity smiled lovingly at Turahn..She then nuzzled Sophie and coaxed the young female out.

Abby pounced on Carnation and gently gnawed on her tail.

Sophie churred softly and crawled out.

Penny groaned and descended into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Once finished, Maple looks surprised as Turahn gave her a scorpion. Despite that was actually her less favorite prey, she eats it anyhow to be polite, and also wanting to keep up with her recovery. She couldn't afford to be picky during this time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Carnation had witnessed Turahn's act of kindness and smiles. That was sweet of him to offer a morsel to Maple. With everyone helping her through her ordeal, she may end up recovering quicker than expected. As Abby pounced on her, Carnation emits a startled yelp, not expecting to be tackled. Her muscles are tensed but she quickly relaxes and would be happy to return Abby's play. She gingerly swats Abby on the snout.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Turahn finds a gecko and gives it to Carnation... He's obviously serious about this act of kindness for the group... After a bit of digging afterwards, he finds a few beetles, which he gives to Abby, Sophie, and Penny...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm

ooc: Penny's at the burrow Pancake ;3

Abby smirked as she saw food, she pounced on it and tried to crunch it... eww it tasted horrible!

Sophie however quickly cracked it with help from Felicity and lapped it up

Felicity smiled and churred to Turahn.. he should forage for himself for a bit

Penny groaned and sat in the burrow, feeling slightly ill.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

ooc: Oops, change Penny to Kiki then XD

Turahn's spirit is so strong. <3 Too bad it'll be crushed the next roleplay day...

bic: Turahn smiles at Felicuty, but shook his head... He's decided that the mob comes first... Ok, after he finds food for three more meerkats he'll forage for himself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm

ooc: Mm, I love Turahn, for some reason, haha ;3

Kiki smiled softly at Turahn and ate it.

Felicity smiled and nodded.. okay..as long as he got some food..

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: Me too :3 He's such a sweetie ^,^

Carnation smiles, touched by Turahn's remarkable act of kindness. What a sweet male, to put the needs of others before his own. She wishes there were more meerkats like him out there. She's never known a meerkat to be that kind-hearted. She's worried his over generous offering of food could place his health in jeopardy but she's sure he'll get around to fending for himself eventually. Turning her attention to the gecko Turahn had offered her, Carnation begins munching on the scrumptious morsel with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

((OOC: Indeed. x3 And his spirit will be crushed? You mean by Ghost if we go with that idea of him killing Ring of Fire and injuring Turahn?))

Maple finishes her treat and smiled. Turahn was certainly a very nice male. She's touched by his kindness, wishing she could return it to him. However, she still was on the road to recovering. She'd have to wait until she had more energy before she could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

ooc: Yup, exactly... Ring of Fire is his sister and one of the few remaining members of his birth mob, the Infernos.

I'm glad you guys like him. He's one of my favorites too; he's based off one of my first OC's, a Bionicle character with the same name.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: It's gonna be heart-breaking to watch Turahn endure suffering from losing his sister. I'll definitely be sending him alot of virtual hugs X3 Ghost will have, yet, another mob wanting him dead after this plot. Wow, he causes so much disctruction O.O
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:57 pm

((OOC: I know. xD Who would of though Ghost would become such a criminal wanted meerkat? Sheesh. xD Either way, I like it. >3 His death by the Willows will only make it more deserving to him. And I know the Jumaa won't be happy once John dies by his paws, but it'll be heroic since he dies to protect someone from the mob (Probably one of his pups, or just a pup from the mob, or even a female. Still planning on who'll it be) and that plot is still a long way away from being active though.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc: He reminds me of Makuta a little bit... I have alot of characters whose lives were ruined thanks to him... Turahn being one of them, actually. I have plans for Makuta's death... But Makuta will kill a few of my characters here first... Although I will say that Ghost and Makuta have alot of differences... Still, I can see an alliance...

bic: Turahn finds a Millipede... He rolls it in the sand and actually divides it into two... He gives one half to Starburst and the other half to Felicity... He nuzzles her then starts to dig again... After finding a skink and giving it to Akina, he then starts to dig to feed himself...

Ring of Fire finds a beetle grub and eats it quickly...

Grovyle is watching over the area... He smiles at Turahn for a second...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 pm

ooc: I really want to hug Turahn now ;3

Felicity churrs at Turahn and nuzzles him lovingly.. she then sniffs the ground and eats a small portion..but she nudges it towards Turahn..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: @ Night: It's gonna be sad once that fateful day comes for John but at least it'll be a noble death. Yup, eventually, Ghost's muderous occupation will come to an end >]

@ Pancake: Sounds like Makuta caused alot of distruction as well o.o Ghost and Makuta meeting up would certainly be an interesting event >:J

Carnation's frame of mind gravitates to foraging for herself and she begins to excavate the earth. Once in a while, she looks up to see Turahn still kindly offering food to his fellow mobmates. She absolutely adores his caring nature! She could just give him a big meerkat hug! She feels the need to pay him back for his kindness earlier. Alright, once she finds a morsel, she's giving it to that sweet-hearted male.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:25 pm

((OOC: Indeed, I should try to have Ghost meet Makuta before Ghost dies. xD Maybe they could form an alliance for a while, that'd be wicked. >3 And yes, John's death will be a noble but still depressing death. Without a doubt, the way I have them planned, Petal and John's deaths might be the most depressing ones I've made up so far.))

Starburst blinked, but smiles at Turahn and chirped in thanks before eating his offering. She had always liked this male, he was always so compassionate and put others before himself. He was, without a doubt, a highly respected member due to this.

Maple resumed her slow forging. She was going a bit faster though, her energy becoming more and more restored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

ooc: That'd be an awesome plot for sure *Is shaking from excitement* XD Once those fateful days for John and Petal come, I'm definitely gonna have a box of tissues beside me.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

((OOC: Well, Petal's death is coming soon. Possibly after Meyerm's plot with Linda, or it could even take place during when Linda's gone. We'll wait and see, depends if I find an opening. The part with her being lost with Comet, Kinkajou, and John in the current RP day is a VERY tempting opening though. I'm having to resist the urges and remind myself to wait. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:39 pm

ooc: It's up to when you want it to happen. But since so much drama is planned to take place very soon, I agree it's difficult to choose when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Turahn smiles at Felicity... It's fine, really, he can find food for himself... But eats have of the offering before digging again...

Grovyle, although not the best meerkat to have as a sentry, spots something... And hears a meerkat cry out in pain... It's Mikeyal.

Mikeyal has wandered too far, and has come across a wild mob attacking a small burrow... They spot her and kill her immediately... There are four 3-month old pups inside... Destiny cries out as their mother is attacked by a meerkat inside...

Grovyle sets off the alarm, or tries to... Intruders are in their midst...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Starburst looks up as she heard the alarm. She's on guard almost quickly and looks around. What was going on?

Maple jumped, startled from the alarm and also looks around. She gulps.

Duty stands protectively in front of his siblings, growling. Despite being younger, he wouldn't hesitate to throw his life away to protect his siblings. He swipes at any meerkat that drew near him and his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next