Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Destiny whimpers, maybe Momma is gone... She then turns to Duty, worried for her brother, he doesn't look good...

Turahn heads below to investigate...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

The wild female manages to pull herself free from under Carnation's weight, and noticing her allies retreating, limps after them, whimpering. She's injured badly, but as long as her mob helps to keep her wounds sanitized, she'll survive. She's relieved to have escaped with her life. She thought she was going die while enduring Carnation's brutal beating.

Panting heavily, Carnation watches her opponent retreat, but doesn't go after her. She had decided to spare the rival female's life. One who usually isn't the violent type by nature, she doesn't have the nerve in her to take a life, no matter how heinous the individual. She collapses to her haunches, panting heavily. Her vigorous attacking has left her muscles feeling like they're on fire and her unable to catch her breath.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Flare shot a dirty look in Carnation's direction before she could stop herself. These meerkats had now gotten away with murder in her eyes. She knew she couldn't blame Carnation for holding back, but she couldn't help it. Why couldn't they take just one life, they deserved it. That wild female wasn't an innocent soul like Mikeyal was, not if she contributed to the poor pup's extremely undeserved death. As far as she saw it, Mikeyal's killers hadn't and probably never would be braught to justice, and now the Oreos might have to live with that guilt, as if they didn't have enough burden to carry with the tragedy.

Erevu noticed Flare's look and whimpered. He still didn't understand what had happened to his adopted sister. Why was everyone so upset, she'd wake up... right?

Kit Kat simply watched as Akina stayed close to Mikeyal's body. The loss of her sister was overwhelming Akina with grief, and she couldn't, with all the strength she had left, pull herself away.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 am

Starburst glares as the wild group soon were specks in the distance. Snorting, she trots back to her mob, wanting to ensure no one else was harmed.

Maple watched Akina sorrowfully. The poor thing...

Duty shakily got back up on his paws, his body quivering. He... he wasn't going to fall. His injuries were covered in sand and dirt from the times he's fallen down. The gash on his face would possibly leave a permanent scar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:08 am

Felicity growled in rage and watched as the group scattered in the distance. She glanced at Akina and sniffed..the poor thing..

Kiki slowly walked up to the group and looked around..was everyone okay? she caught Felicity's eye and shook her head sadly..she then followed Turahn into the burrow nervously..

Abby and Sophie whimpered and clung to Carnation..w..what was wrong with Mikeyal? w..why was she so still?

Unity whimpered as she pawed her mother..w..why wasn't she moving? she glanced at History and squeaked..w..what was wrong with her? she then glanced at Duty..w..was he okay?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

History slowly got closer to his mother. no. She was gone. History could tell by the way her fur no longer moved, how her eyes were glazed over and lost in space. He let his head hang low. History knew they were now alone, and had a very slim chance of survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 am

Unity noticed History and knew it was bad, she squeaked in horror before also hanging her head and whimpering..w..what would they do now?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 am

Ring of Fire nods at Flare, agreeing with her sister. That group deserved to die...

Turahn eventually picks up the scent of meerkats... And blood. He hurries to try and catch up with them, making contact calls...

Destiny stays near Duty, worried that they'd lose him too. She looks up as she hears Turahn's calls... She's worried, not recognizing it and worried about who it was and whether or not they were a friend... Or a foe.

Grovyle frowns... He's a little sad too, and tries to comfort Akina... He knows, however, that he will probably fail...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 am

Carnation watches the wild mob become specks on the horizon, feeling a little regretful. She realizes the meerkat she had spared the life of could be the one responsible for taking Mikeyal's life, an innocent pup who didn't deserve such heinous injustice. Thanks to her merciful nature, Carnation had allowed Mikeyal's potential killer to get away with murder. How could she have let that happen? She should've killed that pup murderer when she had the chance to avenge Mikeyal. Why does she have to be so merciful? She exhales a shameful sigh. But, considering she critically wounded the female, there's a chance the wild mob may not get away without the death of one of their own. Carnation hopes the female she wounded eventually succumbs to her injuries. Feeling 2 beings clinging to her, Carnation looks down to see Abby and Sophie latched onto her. She nuzzles them in an attempt to comfort them. Seeing Akina grieving the loss of Mikeyal out of the corner of her eye, Carnation looks over at her, frowning with sympathy. Poor girl... Her heart goes out to the little pup.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Starburst makes it back to the group and instantly began to check on everyone. She didn't want to loose anyone else. Mikeyal's death was tragic enough.

Maple sniffs and slowly calms herself. Noticing Turahn going into the burrow that the wild mob were attacking, she goes over and follows him inside, deciding to help if there were any injured meerkats down there.

Duty was in a sitting position, his head hung low and was still panting. His vision continued to blur and it was becoming harder to see. His body still quivered, and blood was staining his fur from his injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Felicity heard a squeak and then a whimper..she glanced at Turahn..no..it couldn't be..it..it wouldn't be pups?

Kiki also heard it and she growled slightly..

Abby and Sophie churred as they were nuzzled..but they continued to be nervous..

Unity squeaked once more and crawled over to Duty..she churred nervously and groomed him..but her own salty tears were clouding her vision..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Destiny stays near History... She turns towards the calls, and although nervous, returns them with distress calls... If someone's out they maybe they can help... If not, their fate is sealed... Turahn hears the calls and goes towards them as fast as he can through the burrow... After a few minutes he's close to them, but doesn't spot the pups in the darkness... But the dead body he does see and walks forward, sniffing it... He had heard pup calls and looks around for them... Destiny cowers at the sight of the male. He had many scars and this scared her quite a bit. But he looks friendly so she walks in front of where her mother lies, making herself visible. Turahn chrrs softly to her, trying to assure her that he means no harm... Destiny squeals and runs back to her brothers and sister... Turahn follows her slowly for a few steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Felicity followed her mate and she gasped as she saw pups..she found the dead body and she snorted..oh god....

Kiki growled softly but then softened as she founds the pups..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Duty hears other meerkats, and instantly, he goes into protection mode and stands in front of his siblings, baring his small K9s and emitting puppyish growls to try and look intimidating. Hurt or not, he'll defend his siblings until he drew his last breath.

Maple also sees the pups and feels her heart melt. Awww... those poor pups... She also takes notice Duty is bloody and is hurt. Oh no... the poor pup... Her heart goes out to the four, feeling horrible that they had witnessed their mother die and that Duty was wounded.

Starburst brushed against her mob members, her way of showing relief that everyone else was unharmed. She hasn't noticed the bolt hole where the four solo survivors were hidden.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Turahn turns back to head back below. The dominants, as well as the other members, should know that there are survivors, and that they are pups... But someone should stay with the pups as well...

Destiny, standing behind Duty, peeks her head out from behind them and watches Felicity, Kiki, and Maple... Maple in particular she is interested in... Her curiosity overrides her fear and she takes a few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Occupied with trying to comfort the 2 shaken up youngsters, Abby and Sophie, Carnation fails to audibly detect the 4 pups harbored deep inside the bolt hole. She grooms the top of Abby and Sophie's heads comfortingly, reassuring them everything is alright now. The bad meerkats are gone and will never be coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Kiki peeps..she'll stay here...

Felicity nods and heads through the tunnels..she emerges and peeps.. there are pups down there..and a dead adult..

Unity squeaked and hid her head in her mothers fur.. as she looked up she saw the adults and peeped..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Starburst hears Felicity. What? A dead adult, but four pups were alive? She becomes curious and heads inside the bolt hole to see for herself.

Maple laid low, watching Destiny, trying to make herself look nonthreatening. Hopefully if Destiny came over, her siblings would follow... Especially Duty, he needed treatment before his injuries develop a life threatening infection.

Duty has his yellow orbs focused on the adults and fails to notice Destiny was approaching Maple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Felicity peeped..yes.. that was right..she followed the female back in the bolt hole..

Kiki lay low and traced her eyes over Duty..she churred softly..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm

As she heard what Felicity said, Carnation whips her head up, her eyes wide with horror and releasing a shocked gasp. What? There's a deceased adult and 4 alive pups in the bolt hole? OMG, those heinous wild meerkats could've very easily been killed those innocent pups. Good thing the Oreos were in vicinity, otherwise, those innocent little ones would've face certain death. It's a tragedy the adult didn't make it but at least her death wasn't in vain. She guesses the adult died protecting those pups. It's a noble way to go. Although the pups survived the raid, it doesn't mean they're completely unscathed. Are...are the pups okay? Worried, Carnation looks over at the bolt hole, tempted to go inside and investigate the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Akina hadn't noticed what was going on. She looked up to see Grovyle and with tears still slipping from her eyes, she rushed up to him nuzzling him. She needed the comfort of a friend right now. Through her tears she managed to whimper, Promise me you won't die, please.

Erevu and Kit Kat both padded up to the burrow, what the heck was going on?

Flare also approached the burrow curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Gavin stands sentry
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 am

History doesn't know how to react to this. Next thing he knew, there were strange adults in his burrow. Who were they, and what did they want? He barked softly in fear, knowing never to trust someone too early.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 am

Wanting to know if the 4 pups are okay, Carnation decends into the bolt hole, wrinkling her nose a little as she inhaled the potent scent of the rivals. She can smell the faint scent of the 4 pups which must be located in the far back of the tunnel. She begins making her way through the tunnel quickly, picking up the pace as she hears the vocalizations of her fellow Oreos and those 4 little ones.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am

ooc: I think you means Oreos' Yosh.

Felicity found the pups and she sniffed them softly..

Kiki groaned as the she caught a wiff of the dead body..she wrinkled her nose..

Unity looked up at Kiki with big eyes..she sniffed and buried her head back into her mother's fur..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next