Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 pm

ooc: Eh, might as well post here since it's been a while.

Carnation resumes moving along posthaste. she must get Duty to the burrow safely before the scent of his blood lures predators in to their location. It's a race against time now that darkness is quickly setting in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm

It doesn't take long for the mob to reach their burrow. Starburst feels relief as the burrow grounds come within sight. She continued to carry Unity and moved a bit faster, mostly for Duty's sake.

Maple was carrying Destiny and moves with the mob, also eager to get home and put this day behind her.

Duty slowly woke up, blinking weakly as he saw a burrow within sight. What was that..? Was it this mob's home? He closes his eyes again, not falling unconscious this time. He was just so tired.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:38 pm

OOC: I'm covering Soi for Flower.

BIC

Sometime during the trip to the burrow, Alys had fallen asleep in Firebird's grasp. Soi walks beside Firebird, smiles at her adoptive daughter and peeps to the adult female... It's been a long day hasn't it? Time to get some rest... the little ones especially need it.

Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 pm

ooc: 'Kay 'kay ^^

A sensation of relief kicks in as the burrow enters Carnation's line of vision. Finally, they're just about home! She accelerates her pace, eager to get the seriously injured Duty below ground before the scent of his blood attracts predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10