Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Zippers

Current Season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa........11 months 18 days
Impulse........6 months 0 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack............. 5 months 5 days
Alfonso............4 months 20 days
Midnight Dream............... 2 months 12 days
Rimi, Quida, Feiro, Aphrodite, Abdec........... 2 months 10 days
Cookie Dough.............. 2 month 0 days
Samba, Willows............... 1 month 24 days
AppleJack, Nicole, Gorge, Aiyana................ 10 days
Miss Boots, Oreo ....................... 4 days

Due dates
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Peachy awakens, blinking her eyes to rid the sleepy feeling. She gazes up at the burrow ceiling, thinking about her beloved Shakespeare. She had the most wonderful dream about him last night! They were strolling through a lush feild of devils thorn flowers, reminiscing about their adventures, occassionally exchanging fond nuzzles, and evetually reached a Kalahari playground consisting of fallen trees and bolders where they played a game of hide and seek. She sighs passionately, longing to see her lover again.

Alfonso is sleeping happily beside his love interest, Quida.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Dasher and Fable were asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Dominic was curled up in a tight ball next to Running Star, and their new litter at his mate's belly. Dominc was proud of his next children. His son, Wacky, had been killed recently, but it doesn't haunt the male. Wacky was disformed and bound not to live a full and long life anyways, though it still made him mourn just a little.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 am

ooc: Macho B and HJ have both been dispersed, so they can come off the list.

Anyway, going to attempt to roleplay for the first time in, like, 6 months. Sorry if I write rubbish >.<

bic: Jack and Bruno were both below, curled up with the rest of the group. Jack was wide awake, and rested his head on his paws. He was eager to get up and start the day.

Bruno, meanwhile, was still sleeping. A faint snoring sound could be heard from his direction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

Her thoughts switching to getting the day started, Peachy rises to her feet, shaking loose sand from her pelt. She exits the chamber, navigating her way through the tunnel complex. Eventually, she comes across the chamber harboring Dominic, Running Star and the Zippers' next generation. It melts Peachy's heart to see the proud leaders admiring their adorable new bundles of joy. They look absolutely adorable and healthy! One who totally adores pups, Peachy is eager to participate in looking after, protecting and teaching these precious little cuties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am

Tea wakes up and emerges and suns herself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 am

Willow emerges. She yawned and then scanned the area around her. She was getting used to to the surroundings of her burrow. They would be here for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

Peachy resumes her trek through the burrow tunnel, eventually reaching the entrance. She bounds up the incline, emitting a bright morning salute to Tea and her daughter Willow. She faces the sun, begining the daily ritual of sunbathing.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 am

ooc: Pups... 4. April and Chaviva dispersed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

ooc; Willows, woops.

Willows peeps back to her mother as she exits the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Fable continued to sleep, having some dreams of herself and her sister Maple.

Dasher, on the other hand, awakens and slowly stretched out his slender but somewhat muscular form. He wasn't as strong as most males, but he could still put up a good fight if it were to happen. Exiting his burrow, he went toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Tea Grooms herself
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Fable continued to sleep.

Dasher slowly emerges from the burrow, enjoying the sunlight.

Applejack slept next to his mother Running Star. Despite being a 10 day old pup, he's already shown to be quite a feisty little boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Midnight dream Emerges
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 am

Rather suddenly, Jack sprints towards the surface, chrring a cheery good morning to the others.
Bruno awakes with a start. He stretches, and follows his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

Midnight Dream yawns and lays down beside tea
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 am

Alfonso is awake , thinking about his little sister April and his little brother H.J. He's saddened by their disappearance and fears for their lives. Where could they have gone? Are they safe? He recalls the last time he saw them, they were playing a game of tag, running through a small patch of devils thorn flowers. After that, he lost sight of them. Perhaps in the process of their game, they became seperated from the group? Or worse, what if they were predated out of the adults' sights? He trembles as an image of a goshawk snatching them off the ground enters his mind. Oooog! He hopes that didn't happen! He's sure they're out there alive some where. He just hopes they're safe, and that they return home. He deeply misses his little siblings!

Remembering her 2 children, April and H.J had vanished a few days ago, Peachy's exuberant mood is replaced with sorrow and guilt. They had disappeared....because of her. The day of their disappearing, her head was in the clouds a good part of the day, constantly thinking about her handsome hunk Shakespeare. Maybe if she had been supervising them more closely and not daydreaming, they'd still be here. She lowers her head, feeling ashamed for her irresponsibility.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Dominic yawned and emerged, ready to get the day going. He sunned himself briefly before getting to work clearing out the burrow entrance. They would be here for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Fable finally awakens. She looked around, before she sighed. She was really starting to miss her supposedly deceased sister Maple. Sighing again, she slowly stood up, before going toward the entrance in a sluggish fashion.

Dasher too felt sad for April and H.J being missing. Despite the pups not being his, it didn't mean he couldn't feel sad. Looking over at Peachy and noticing how sad she looked, he walked over and offered some grooming to comfort her. Don't worry, he learned from the first time not to flirt with her. He was merely offering some friendly grooming to comfort the distressed mother.

Applejack awakens and feeling hungry, began to feed from Running Star. Nothing like a mother's milk to make someone feel energized. He continued to feed, happily. He wanted to be get to his fill before his siblings woke up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Running Star lets her pups feed... A subordinate is also pregnant and she's nervous for the welfare of her pups... Eviction is sort of in her mind...

Lewa paws at Alfonso playfully, he's bored and giggles. He's a teenager now, but that doesn't mean he can't play!

Sassy watches Lewa and narrows her eyes...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Feeling paws patting his side, Alfonso looks to see Lewa encouraging him to play. He happily returns the play with a gentle swat across the youngester's snout, his thoughts about the fates of his younger siblings all but forgotten, for now.

Peachy feels comforted by Dasher's grooming. She casts a thankful smile at him. His compassion is much appreciated. She no longer behaves irrationally when she's around him and only sees him as a friend. She had made her choice awhile ago. She's staying faithful to Shakespeare, as that is the male she's absolutely in love with. She exhales a relaxed sigh, starting to calm down. She still feels she's responsible for H.J and April's disappearing though. It's begun to make her think about maybe taking a break from her relationship with Shakespeare. She has pups to raise and protect. That should be her main priority, not flirting with rival nomadic males. But she hasn't even seen her beloved male in several weeks. It's too early to take a break from their relationship. What she should've done was resisted Shakespeare's charms in the first place.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Nicole is also asleep, curled up against her mother. She grunts when her stomach growls and she awakes. Seeing her brother Applejack feeding, she crawls over and began to feed as well. She's unaware of the events taking place, simply being more interesting in receiving her mother's milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Tosca growled softly as she emerged from her bolt hole, looking down she began to groom her stomach, which was now a small bump.

Shakespeare groggily emerged, he looked at Tosca and smiled at her warmly.

Siberia yawned as she emerged, looking around she sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Gorge Begans to feed aswell..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next