Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Oreos

Current season: wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Grovyle, Sacha......... 5 months 14 days
Akina..........3 months 26 days
Penny....... 4 months 10 days
Unity, Destiny, Duty, History.......... 3 months 0 days
Sandy............ 2 months 15 days
Alys........... 2 months 0 days
Kitkat, Ruby, Gibbs............ 1 month 20 days
Abby, Sophie............ 1 month 10 days

Due dates: Starburst and Joey's litter.......(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
Soi and Unknown's litter (Confirmed?) Due 25th of January
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Carnation is sleeping in between 2 meerkats for warmth. She stirs slightly but doesn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Joey is sitting outside of the burrow sunning himself. He's a bit on edge. His newest litter with his shining love Starburst is due in a matter of weeks. He doesn't know how she'll be reacting... there aren't any other pregnant females, but with Starburst seemingly sometimes on two different polar ends, anything was possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 am

Soi is still sleeping

Bad Luck aproches Joey but stops waiting for Nala

Gavan emerges and grooms himself
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

ooc: Lulu dispersed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Carnation awakens, stretching her slim form out on the chamber floor, emitting a grunt of pleasure as she felt her stiff muscles loosen up. She gets to her feet, exits the chamber and begins making her way to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Starburst emerges from the burrow, her belly noticeably bigger. With her pups due in a few more weeks, she was a bit on edge. She knew one of the new females she accepted was also pregnant. She'll keep her eye on the other female, until she feels she won't be a threat to her unborn litter.

The week had been rough on Maple. She had been struggling to regain her lost weight. But, despite the rough start, she was slowly processing. She regained some of her lost weight, but not a lot of it. But she was able to move around now, and began to join the forging group so she could get a crack at regaining lost weight. She began to go toward the burrow entrance, a bit of a wobble in her walk.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 pm

ooc: Who else is pregnant again?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: I don't think anyone else is pregnant. Just Starburst I believe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 pm

ooc: One of the new females is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Occ-Soi is.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:28 pm

ooc: Oh yeah, I forgot XD I'm kinda brain dead on this RP day :/
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Turahn is sleeping near Felicity and his siblings... He wakes up and heads outside to clear the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Soi wakes Up and Emerges and Suns herself

Gavan Yawns and grooms himself

Bad Luck approches the mob closer
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Noticing Maple swaying as she walked, Carnation rushes to her side, ready to offer her support should she fall. She's noticed a slight improvement in her health over the week but knows she still has a ways to go before she's back to full health. Carnation rarely left her friend's side over the week, even putting aside foraging for herself and other duties to focus on replenishing the fragile female and nursing her back to health. She's feeling a bit lightheaded this morning from missing a few days straight of not eating but it's worth it, knowing she's helping Maple get on the road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Joey scanned the area, wary of predators.

Gibbs emerged with his chest stuck out boldy. He marked to mark his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Starburst watched Soi as she emerged. She seemed like a kind female, but knowing of how a mother's instincts worked, she could fail to resist the urges and end up killing her and Joey's litter once they're born. She shook her head. She hoped that didn't happen... She knew she wouldn't want to kill a litter.

Maple looks at Carnation and peeps a thank you. Yes, she was slowly growing healthier. And as long as she kept this up, she'd be back to normal in no time! Just watch from the Heavens Fable, she'll work hard to regain her lost strength and health!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Carnation nods a you're welcome to Maple. She's glad to offer her support. Whatever she can do to help, she'll jump right to that responsibility when ever she sees it. She'll also continue to aid her in her struggle to survive. Carnation can sense Maple is adamant to gain back her health so she's sure she'll pull through her ordeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

occ: When will Abby and Sophie be emerging?
Also I recall I changed Penny's age, she should be a year and 4 months now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Soi Smiled at Starburst
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Joey yawned and stretched his back. It seemed like most of the group was up now, and his stomach was an angry storm of growls.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 am

ooc: Sophie and Abby are pass emerging age. They're now old enough to be foraging with the group.

Really? I thought Penny was still a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Maple emerges slowly, thanks to Carnation. She was looking a bit better than she was before. Her ribs weren't as exposed as they used to be. But she still had a long way to go to be completely healthy once more. But she knew she had help on her side.

Starburst makes a count before she decides its time to and forge. Since she'll be giving birth in a few more weeks, she'll need all the nourishment she could get for her unborn litter. Issuing out lead calls, the dominant female walked off to lead the forging party off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Carnation emerges with Maple simultaneously, still supporting her with her shoulder. Once Maple stablizes on her feet, she disengages from her, trusting she's strong enough to get around independently. She still seems weak at times but she's much better off than she was a few days ago. Eventually, she'll be completely healthy. As she heard Starburst emit lead calls, Carnation follows after her for a few yards then stops, looking back to see if Maple is capable of being mobile on her own or will still need assistance.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Mikeyal and Grovyle follow by Akina.

Turahn waits for his siblings and Felicity to follow first.

Ring of Fire heads out quickly. Finally!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next