Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Finally, new day for these guys as well ^_^

Snowicane watches the Phantoms through their pool with an expression of disdain. That Damn Makuta, how dare he attempt to rob Cyan of her life!? Even though he was an outcast in the mob beneathe him, he still worries for and respects the most volatile and bold individuals, including the merciless matriarch. He prays she has the willpower to pull through. If she dies, her subordinates may not be able to cope well at all and her mob could disintegrate.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm

ooc: When did Scissorclaws come here and die? XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm

ooc: Oh crap DX I meant Snowicane XD I've been playing Scissorclaws alot more and habitually played him XD Whoops, lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Scourge was some where weird...oh yeah he was in...Hell he died. His opticals quickly noticing Killer, he would growl 'what are you doing here' quickly leaping with speed he would attack the tom....but for some reason, he passed right through him 'Damn you..we are spirits, and cannot be attacked...who killed you?' Killer's gaze was full of anger, he had died...died...the word came to him with a hiss to it, it made him angry 'Who killed me?...i am a honorable warrior, and i will admit i was defeated in smarts, and battle against a pup named Stewie.' Scourge's gaze went wild as soon as he said that, the same Meerkat who killed him, with a hiss Scourge would run away some where else to gather his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:01 pm

ooc: I've lost interest in Snowicane. Someone else can have him if they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 1