Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Teetsie isn't feeling hungry so she decides to go on sentry duty, taking her position on a thick branch of a small, decaying tree situated on the periphery of the foraging party. She watches the sky and distant terrain conscientiously, paying close attention to every sound and movement that makes its presence known to the congregation of meerkats.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Dawn soon finds a young scorpion and after ridding the creature of it's pinchers and stinger, she takes the wounded prey to Smokey who had been begging for food and places it in front on him to see how well he finishes off the weaken food. She doesn't know that Smokey regularly attacks Asuka.

Dusk forages a little while taking short breaks from digging to scan the sky and horizon for any dangers. He soon finds a beetle and swallows it then continues searching.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Smokey was stopped dead in his tracks from reaching both the ant hill and Asuka. Which was good because he attempted to claw at his weakened prey. Eventually he did manage to scoop it up in his mouth and chew until the prey was swallowed. He was satisfied, but wanted more, he began to began Dawn, forgetting about the ant hill.

Winter-Rush sits near Dusk, hoping not to disturb anyone. She along with him, watches for any dangers in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Wilson watches the group with admiration as he handles sentry duty. He's at the seat of the mob's second in command, and it's matriarch his mate. It won't be long before the mob's first litter he fathers will enter the world. He's been taking his responsibilities as dominant much more seriously, and for once extends his concern beyond himself to his mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

Asuka's blood runs cold when she sees Smokey come closer. She tries her best to stay silent. She wouldn't survive another attack from him, he had already hurt her pretty badly with his recent attack this morning. Another attack and no doubt her life would come to an end. However, relief kicks in when her dark hued brother left to go to one of the adults. However, still frightened, she stays in her little protective spot, under the thorny bush. Even if Smokey wanted to attack, he'd get hurt from the thorns. This was her only means to keep from getting hurt, at least, for now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 pm

ooc: You just reminded me, Meyerm 83 I forgot Teetsie was pregnant o.o XD

While she's used to carrying extra weight in the mid-section of her torso, it still makes Teetsie feel considerably uncomfortable, increasing the amount of aggression she regularily directs torwards the eldest females in the mob by several times a day instead of just a couple times daily when she would be at the beginning of her pregnancy. As a matter of fact, she's feeling quite belligerent right now. After conscientiously climbing down from her sentry post, she goes around asserting her authority over the subordinate females, giving them each a rough hip-slam and nip at the base of their tails to remind them not to place a paw out of line, or they'll be joining Black Widow in a life of solitude out there in the perilous, Kalahari wilderness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Winter-Rush sacredly watches Teetsie hip-slam and nip the tail of all the subordinate females. She awaits her turn, and when it comes, she accepts whatever is given to her.

Smokey watches the sight too.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Dawn submits to her hipslam and tail bite without a sound...She knows that Teetsie isn't trying to be mean by it or anything. After Teetsie moves on she digs and finds a special surprise. A mother scorpion carrying baby scorpions in it back. She grabs the mother scorpion and shakes it, the defenseless baby scorpions fall to the ground next to Smokey. They won't be a problem for the young male to snatch up and devour.

Dusk watches Teetsie assert her dominance on the other females, when she gets to Dawn he watches, a moment scared for his sister. He relaxes as Dawn submits quietly. He knows he doesn't really have to worry about Dawn being evicted as Dawn has never mated and would never even think to do so. He stretches and returns his gaze to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Wilson watches as his mate subordinates the females. He continues sentry duty, not really concerned. He feels there's no need for him to physically assert authority to the males. If they stay in line and do as ordered, there will be no problems.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Asuka finally has to get out. Sand kept getting into her injuries. She limps out from her hiding spot, but stays near the bush in case Smokey decided to attack her. And if that happens, she could flee back under the bush for protection. She tries to attempt to get the sand out of her injuries, the burning the small grinds caused was unbearable!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Teetsie had decided to spare Winter-Rush from a painful tail bite and hip-slam, giving her an authoritative facial expression instead since she's new and deserves the chance to prove that she can be a loyal individual to the Midnights. Finished with reminding everyone not to do anything that could jeopardize their position in the group, Teetsie begins to dig, having built up an apetite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Winter-Rush sighs in great relief that she wasn't given a painful dose of authority from Teetsie.

Smokey scans sand for the baby scorpions and once found, he devours them easily. He purrs at Dawn thankfully. He scans the foraging party for play mates, and eventually, Asuka comes to sight. He gives chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:06 am

Two meerkats begin to approach the group. They try to keep themselves hidden in the shrubs and grass.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:44 am

There's a bit of a tepid waft blowing through the valley where Teetsie and her mob is foraging but it's not strong enough to carry a copious amount of sand grains through the air and blow them into the eyes of the foragers, it just so much as ruffles the pelts of the Midnight individuals, but that's not the only thing it's doing. Located on the periphery of the group are 2 foriegners, concealed in dense vegetation, their scent being blown in the opposite direction of the mob by the breeze for now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Wilson is unaware of the tresspassers, and does not smell anything either. He has his eyes fixed on the sky at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Asuka spots Smokey running at her. Scared he was going for round 2 of an attack, she instantly takes cover back under the thorny bush. She grits her teeth when more sand tracks into her injuries, but she stays put. She'll risk getting an infection if it meant this bush could give her protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Boldly, Orbeum slinks closer. He is now in the open. He stands on his hind legs and starts to survey the area.
Altair runs and catches up with his brother. He takes a different approach; He lies on his back, in a submissive state, showing that he is not a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Winter-Rush spots the two foreigners and begins to sound an alarm. Her loud chirps hope to get the group's attention.

Smokey halts in his chase to Asuka. The thorn bush would surely harm him if he went after her. He grits his teeth and growls, he begins to pace, making scary faces at his sister.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Dawn sees Smokey making faces at Asuka and chirps for him to behave. She digs and soon comes up with a millipede that she gives to Asuka and them gently cleans the young pup's injuries from the earlier fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Winter-Rush's alarm vocalizations reverberate through the air around the mob, getting Teetsie's attention. She gazes at the terrain until she makes visual contact with Orbeum and Altair, her tail erect and head held high to show them she's one of the leaders of the group. She began to approach them with an air of authority, looking for signs of submission or hostility.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 am

Upon hearing the warning of intruders, Dawn stops grooming Asuka and positions herself in front of the 2 pups, making sure if it's an attack they are safely behind her...

Dusk rushes over to his sister, and stands in front of her, ready to fight off any attacks that might be directed at Dawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 am

They notice that they have been spotted. Altair remains in a submissive position. Orbeum lies on his belly and continues to watch the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Asuka stays perfectly still. As long as she stayed under the thorny bush, Smokey couldn't harm her. She wasn't leaving until she was sure he would leave. The scary faces he makes at her make her tremble. When Dawn gives her the millipede, she pulls it close to eat. But refused to come out still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Smokey runs away from all the panic. He bolts into the long grass of the Kalahari dessert, losing track of his way back to the foraging group. He soon discovers he's ran away too far, and is now lost. It is his karma that got to him, most likely.

Winter-Rush backs up behind Dusk. She trembles at the sight of the visitors.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Wilson finally spots the two intruders. Seeing they are males, he heads over to check them himself. That is, if they want to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next