Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
YoshKatgirl
Night
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Jumaa

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Fly....... 8 months 28 days
Sunbeam......... 5 months 19 days
Emzio, Ajia, Cloud........... 4 months 12 days
Cactus, Conker,......2 months 12 days
Saffron.........2 months 12 days
Ponda..........1 month 18 days
Tyson, Dellie, Ninji, Phoebe....... 1 month 0 days
Caffeine...... 28 days
Safi, Legend...... 10 days
Dipstick, Backstaff ......... 4 days

Due dates
Aliya and Duke's litter.........Due 17th of January
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Aliya clumsily emerged from the burrow. Her pains had died down for the most part. Some days, she didn't feel any pain. And other times, the pain would trigger and she'd be in horrible agony. For now, she wasn't too badly off today.

John was asleep, curled around his lady Velmarie.

Root and Petal were curled around each other, asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Ninja sleeps pleasantly, surrounded by his family. Unlike his Midnight counterpart, Black Widow, his condition has improved significantly over the week, thanks to his compassionate mob mates' diligence in keeping his wounds sanitized and providing him with food over his recovery process. It was also because of his willpower to survive why he's recovering quicker than anyone anticipated. He's still got a ways to go before he's back to full health but, now that his wounds are completely scabbed over, it's a good sign he's on the road to recovery. He certainly is a resilient little meerkat!

Ninji is sleeping beside her brother Tyson, kicking out with her hind legs occassionally as she dreams about building up her fighting skills.

Mischka churrs passionately in his sleep. It's certain he's dreaming about something delightful. What could he be dreaming about? It's more like who. He's dreaming about his love interest, Carnation. He's been thinking about her constantly over the week and has been thinking about paying her a visit. Perhaps that's what he'll do today. Yeah, he's gonna spend some time with his cherished lady. He hasn't seen her in a while. He misses her immensely!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 am

Kamaria was curled like a snake around her two tiny pups. They were small, pitiful things, but she loved them. Kamaria was petrified to leave her pups alone. Kumi was surely deviating for revenge.

Dellie was asleep next to Ninji and Tyson. Her siblings and herself all had a very tight like a knot bond with each other that was indestructible. They were the lucky survivors of something they weren't aware of, but had made them stronger all the same.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 am

Cloud was curled up, slightly away from the rest of the group. He stretched, arching his body in a cat-like fashion. He sat up, but as he still felt drowsy, he decided to stay in the burrow for a few moments longer.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Fly is sleeping near Linda's pups, she has grown a little attached to them as playmates.

Ponda is sleeping near his step-mom Linda... He's began to recover and is following her everywhere now.

Comet is awake. He's starting to get used to the Jumaas, but isn't quite there yet...

ooc: I don't want to play Sunbeam for Tosca anymore... ><
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Linda remains asleep, cuddled with her mate Ninja, their pups, and her step son Ponda. She's been sticking close to Ninja as he recovers, and has also been on sharp alert now that their pups are roaming above ground. For now however, she sleeps.

Tyson is also asleep, curled up with his siblings and his parents.

Duke slowly stirrs awake and comes above ground to join Aliya.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Ninji sleeps on, savoring every minute of being in dream world. Over the previous weeks, her brave little family has encountered so many misfortunes, but they've proven to be resilient each time. They always came out of a terrible ordeal with their family bond stronger than ever. With Ponda and Ninja on the road to recovery, things are begining to look up for Ninja, Linda and their children.

Ninja wakes up, feeling absolutely exuberant. His minor and major injuries are all but scabbed over now. At times though, they still cause him a little discomfort but he's pass life threatening condition. He should be back to full health in another week or 2. It's remarkable that he survived what looked like a certain fatal attack by his arch Willow rival Bravo.

Mischka also sleeps on, not wanting to be woken up from his dream about his beloved lady, Carnation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Linda slowly stirrs awake as well and looks at Ninja with a warm smile. He seems to be recovering more and more with each day, and she's happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Saffron emerges and waits for conker.

Conker Woke up and slowly makes his way to the entraces
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Aliya was sunning herself, feeling relaxed. The last few days, she had been in horrible pain. To where she couldn't even walk without support from Duke. However, it seemed to die down for today. Which was like paradise for her. One day without horrible pains in her stomach seemed promising today.

John slowly awoke, yawning. However, he doesn't get up yet. He rested his head on Velmarie's shoulder, nuzzling her affectingly. He had been spending more time with her recently, but he loved every moment of it.

Root continued to sleep.

Petal however began to awaken. She yawns tiredly and managed to stretch her small form, despite being in a cuddled ball with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Phoebe lay asleep in between Linda and Ponda. Since Ponda had been attacked, she did not leave his side. Wherever he went, she followed. It was as if she feared if she left Ponda alone, he would die. It was like when Ninja first came and was badly hurt. She didn't leave his side either. And it was no different with her half brother Ponda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Saffron Playfully bites conker as he Emerges
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Ponda had noticed Pheobe following him everywhere... He was awake now and chirped to her. He had began to see her as a very close friend...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Dellie stirred and fluttered her eyelids. She yawned loudly before letting her head settle down on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 am

Cloud yawned. He headed above ground, deciding it was time to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:31 am

Conker smiles at Saffron and bites her paw
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 am

Linda gets up and comes above ground as well, standing to sun herself near the others. She hopes today is a good one.

Tyson follows his mom outside, his visual appearance growing to become much like his father's.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Ninja emerges from the burrow shortly after his mate, his mood exuberant and able to move around with ease. He's happy to finally be mobile again. He was getting sick of being layed up in the chamber over the past few weeks. It absolutely stunk not being able to do anything! Today, he'll be able to forage with the group. Heh, if Bravo saw him now, he'd be totally baffled. He stands to sun himself beside Linda, feeling enlightened. He can tell today will be pleasant.

Ninji follows her parents and brother above ground. Her resembelance to her parents is begining to show. she sports her father's black spot on the head, his connected black eye patches and his hazle eyes but she has her mother's pelt color. She situates herself beside her brother, standing on her small back legs to bask in the warm sun.

Mischka emerges 3 minutes after the subordinate meerkat family, but he doesn't join the others in the morning social activities. He glances off into the distance, seriously thinking about trekking to the Oreos to visit his beloved lady, Carnation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 pm

ooc- Would the pups have already started following the group by now, or will this be their first day?

ic- Tyson paws at his mom, hungry.

Linda sits and lets Tyson feed while she continues to warm up for the day.

Duke watches the surroundings, on edge now that his mate is in the final weeks of her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Ponda heads out, not walking straight. This is part of the results from his attack though, he did gain a little brain damage. He stops and waits for Pheobe to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 pm

ooc: I believe today will be their first foraging experience, I think.

Ninja sighs with pleasure as his blood, heated by the sun's warm rays, carries warmth through his whole body.

Ninji had been gazing at the wildlife when she's distracted by a low volumed growl emitting from her stomach. She's hungry. Wanting to eat, she wanders over to her mother's stomach and feeds.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Phoebe had began to see her half brother as a good friend as well. Weather she knew he was her half brother or not, it didn't matter to her. She follows Ponda, ready to help him if he needed it. She surely got her compassionate and caring personality from her mother for sure, and possibly also a little from her father as well. Both were compassionate after all, it was hard which side she got it from completely. She was sure to keep an eye on Ponda, worried for his health.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Dellie follows her siblings and parents out of the burrow. It's getting a bit cramped for Dellie. She doesn't have enough space to dart around. She whines as she trips over the leg of one of the grown ups, but regains her feet and stumbles the rest of the way out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Aliya slowly goes back on all fours, feeling satisfied with warming herself enough. She just hopes she doesn't feel any pains today. She hasn't so far and its starting to put her in a good mood. She doesn't want that to get ruined.

John stays in the chamber with Velmarie, awaiting for her to awaken.

Root continued to sleep, something he did often now.

Petal manages to remove herself from Root and began to head out of the burrow. Today seemed to finally be showing some promise for the mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next