Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Black Widow can see her children from her hiding spot and the muscles in her petit form contract tensely when Smokey gives Asuka looks of malice. He'd better not dare lay a claw on Asuka or he'll find his mother's claws across his little tailbase. Her eyes go from Smokey to Asuka and back to Smokey, prepared to rush over there if he tries anything.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

ooc: Pancake, I asked you if you had any problems with me adopting him on chat yesterday on Linklu and you didn't say you wanted him back. Sorry. If you want him back you can have him back, of course...I wasn't planning on dispersing or killing him...I just didn't want him to be unplayed because you said you were leaving DW.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:20 pm

ooc: She may have missed what you said in the chatbox as she had been concentrating on her animation at the time. The pace is slow in the chatbox at the moment. Now's a good time to remind her XP
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Asuka feels chills down her spine when she sees Smokey giving her a look. She knew that meant he had intentions of harming her again. She stays close to Sockdolager, scared for her life and well being.

Sockdolager narrows his eyes at Smokey and openly growls at him. If he dared lay another paw on their sister, he'll rip him to pieces. He puts his arms around Asuka in a protective hug, if Smokey wanted to get to her, he'd have to get through him first. And he would not go down without a harsh fight.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Smokey turns his glare to Sockdolager but is distracted when Dawn grooms him. He turns his attention to her, chrring from getting all of her attention....

Dawn didn't see the glares Smokey had sent his littermates, but focuses on grooming all the dust he got in his fur from running off..

Dusk, however, did see the glares. He knows that Dawn is becoming attached to the little pup and knows she isn't aware of how mean he is to his littermates...He decides to keep an eye on the little male, the last thing he wants is for the pup to turn against Dawn when he is older and sees her paying attention to another pup...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm

With Smokey's attention diverted from Asuka, Black Widow can relax, for the time being at least. Smokey is volatile and needs to be under the constant supervision of an adult, otherwise, if given the chance, he'll seriously injure his littermates, or worse, mutilate them to death. Seeing Smokey give Asuka malicious looks has Black Widow feeling even more desperate to be with her children but she can't afford to approach the mob irrationally, she'll risk a brutal beating from Teetsie and ruining her mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Winter Rush accepts the mystery rover's affectionate grooming and agrees to tag along with him into the cover of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Black Widow waits patiently in the foliage for the right time to approach her children.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Xylaeth nibbled her ear affectionately. He churred, bounding into the brush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 am

Winter Rush accepts his affections and ventures into the brush of shrubs and leaves, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Rahkshi stands loyally beside Black Widow, not willing to leave her again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 am

Asuka feels much relief as Smokey becomes distracted with Dawn. However, she doesn't leave Sockdolager's embrace. Aside from their mother Black Widow, he truly made her feel very safe and secure. She whines a bit as some of her injures pulse from the pain.

Sockdolager looks at Asuka worriedly. Darn that Smokey! The very next time he tries to harm her, he'll rip that paw clean off. Brother or not, Smokey was an enemy, and he won't allow him to get away with these vicious attacks on Asuka. If he kept it up, she would die. He watches Smokey, not taking looking away, not even for a second. Someone like Smokey had to be watched constantly. One could never tell when they would strike, but he'll be ready if Smokey tries to attack their sister.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 am

Smokey sees his brother watching him from the corner of his eye and sneers at him. He considers going and teaching his brother a lesson for wanting to protect their sister from him but is enjoying his personal attention he is getting.

Dawn doesn't see the sneer that Smokey has given his brother, she nuzzles Smokey affectionately and begins foraging.

Dusk, however, is fooled by Smokey's innocence act like his sister and takes up sentry post near Asuka and Sockdolager.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Black Widow, however, had witnessed Smokey give Sockdolager a sneer and growls with disapproval. If she were over there right now, she'd strike that menacing expression off his bratty mug! He may be her natal child but she won't hesitate to deliver a harsh punishment to him if he dares inflict grave injury on his siblings, especially Asuka who has endured most of his physical abuse. As she is joined by her beloved Rahkshi, she chirps urgently to him that they need to get over there as soon as possible to prevent Smokey from trying to hurt his siblings. Whether Teetsie is looking in this direction or not, she's moving forward with her mission to be with her kids and refuses to let the ruthless matriarch deny her from doing so!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Rahkshi growls, agreeing with Black Widow, and follows right beside her.

As for Katsumi, he spots Asuka and goes over to her. Katsumi, although the son of Teetsie, was very kind and gentle... He feels bad for her...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Asuka was trembling a little, mostly from the pain. But also when she saw Smokey's sneer, causing her to become scared. W-Why doesn't he just leave her alone? She doesn't even provoke him! Why did he keep wanting to cause her so much harm? She notices Katsumi but stays put, still frightened.

Sockdolager openly shows his small fangs at Smokey, not caring if anyone else saw. He knows his brother, and he's especially low if he has to trick others around him to think he's a "nice" meerkat just so he can attack Asuka behind their backs. He wasn't letting his guard down, not for a second... He's so focused with Smokey he doesn't notice his mother and step father are approaching.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Willing to risk a beating from Teetsie in exchange for humbling the belligerent Smokey, Black Widow runs into the center of the casually foraging Midnights, emitting a sharp bark in the direction of her children. Leave Asuka alone this instant Smokey, or feel the excruciating pain of fangs plunging into your tailbase!
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Dawn jumps at the sound of Black Widow bark and at her sudden appearance. Thinking she is threatening Smokey, she stands in front of him protective, glaring at this new female. How dare she threaten a young pup, she doesn't know that this is Smokey's mother.

Smokey is surprised to see his mother and seeing that she is angry with him doesn't tell Dawn that she is his mother but smirks to himself that he has protection from punishment.

Dusk grumbles, taking a stance in front of Sockdolager and Asuka but keeping an eye on Black Widow. If she goes after Dawn he will run to her defence.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Asuka's jaw drops at the sight of Black Widow. Mom! You're back! She pulls from her brother's embrace and ran over to Black Widow, nuzzling her affectionately. She had never been happier to see her than she was now.

Sockdolager lets go of Asuka so she could see their mother. He chirps to Dawn and Dusk, standing in between them and his mother. Don't hurt her, she's our mother! He hopes she'd be allowed to stay... he couldn't protect Asuka all the time. Having her around would also keep Smokey at bay no doubt.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Dusk calms down immediately when Sockdolager says that the female is his mother.

Dawn, on the other hand, doesn't calm down. She growls, if she's their mother than why was she threatening to hurt her own son?

Smokey buries his face into Dawn's fur and pretends to quiver in fear when in reality he is smiling and giggling at how easily he is able to get Dawn to protect him, even from his own mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:31 pm

To be able to feel the warmth of one her children in her arms is absolute heaven to Black Widow after being seperated from them for so long. She missed them, well Sockdolager and Asuka mostly, profoundly and yearned to embrace them when the prospect seemed slim at the worst time of her solitary life. She feared she'd die of starvation and would never see her kids again. Fate had mercy on Black Widow and permitted her to return to her children in good health. She hopes she'll be permitted to stay with them until her dying day. Seeing Smokey quivering in fear behind Dawn out of the corner of her eye, Black Widow looks over at him, glaring in displeasure. She knows his fear is feigned and ignores it for now. She decides she's not going to strike him as punishment. She doesn't have it in her to do that to her own children. Instead, she'll let Karma decide his punishment for her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:14 am

Rahkshi glares at his vicious son, not amused. He turns to Asuka. She was not his pup but he loved her all the same, and gives her a nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 am

When Black Widow and Rahkshi look away from Smokey to pay attention to Asuka and Sockdolager, Dawn turns and nuzzles Smokey comfortingly.

Smokey chrrs at the nuzzle, content that he won't be punished by his mom and satisified in the knowledge that he can now get away with anything he wants, even with his mom around.

Dusk sighs at the sight of Dawn and Smokey. He isn't fooled by Smokey one bit but knows that Dawn is absolutely attached to the young pup. He goes over to Black Widow and Rahkshi and chirps, he hopes they won't hold Dawn's naivety against her, she is really the sweetest meerkat he knows and just way to trusting.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Asuka nuzzles Rahkshi back, lovingly. She's just happy to see them both and for now, all her fear was gone. At least with Black Widow and Rahkshi around, Smokey would have to think twice about attacking her. Especially if Dawn actually witnessed it somehow. But she doubts he'd do it in Dawn's presence. She snuggles against Black Widow happily.

Sockdolager comes over as well, glaring at his dark hued brother. He's sicken at how Smokey has to fool another meerkat into thinking he's some loving pup when he's quite the opposite. He sighs and looks up at Black Widow, cuddling against her next to Asuka. Real mother or not, Black Widow is someone he knows he can trust. He simply nods in understanding to Dusk. Don't be fooled by my brother though... He's only doing it so he can get away with attempting to kill our sister here. I don't know what he has against her since she's never done anything to him, but if he lays another paw on her, I'll rip him to pieces myself!

Teetsie (Meh, I'll give her a shot. xD), who had been digging into a hole and thus muted all sound around her, began to pull herself out, carrying a scorpion by its stinger. However, once she sees what is going on, she is not amused. She growls, dropping her meal, which takes its chance and escapes. She began to approach, her fangs bared. How dare Black Widow show her face here!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Black Widow nods in assent with her son's explaination to Dawn, trying to convince her that Smokey's act of docility is truely feigned. It's his way of getting the adults to lower their guard so he can mercilessly maul poor Asuka. She's seen this before and he will certainly try to kill his siblings again if one permits themself to be fooled by Smokey. It's crucial they supervise him at all times, especially when he's around Asuka because he won't hesitate to inflict potentially fatal injury if given the chance. Out of the corner of her eye, Black Widow sees Teetsie approaching her and glances over, her heart palpitating as she notices her behavior to be hostile. Immediately, she lowers herself to the ground, emitting submissive vocalizations in the hopes Teetsie will permit her to stay with her pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next