Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Winter-Rush, the evicted female, submissively accepts Dawn's grooming. She takes note of the female that is also approaching the Midnights. She eventually loses concentration and grooms Dawn back very nervously.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm

ooc: Does anyone know who plays Teetsie and the other members? I know the site has been pretty dead for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:10 pm

ooc: Stormy plays the dominant female but she's been really busy. I have a feeling activity won't pick up here until the summer months since most of the members here are in school.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

((OOC: Indeed.))

Asuka watches the three females, still a bit scared. Her injuries stung and she whimpers a little. She wanted to run away... She wanted to get away from Smokey... But in her current state and the fact she was still a young pup, she would surely die out there alone. But it felt she'd die here too. Either way... Death may come to her. She tries to tough out her pain and continued to keep herself hidden behind some of the adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Winter-Rush walks away from Dawn's grooming and approaches the group. She is eager to join, but she waits patiently for their reaction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

ooc: I'll play Teetsie for Stormy until she returns.

While dinning on a scrumptious scorpion, 3 individuals come into Teetsie's line of vision, initially surprising her, the fur on the back of her neck and along her spine bristling. Once she gets a closer look at 2 of the individuals, she immediately recognizes them to be Dusk and Dawn, members of the Midnights that were declared last seen a while ago. They certainly have made an astonishing return. Teetsie is glad to see they appear to be in good health and that they've returned with their forms intact. Thank Heavens they've found their way back to the Midnights alive. Teetsie goes over to Dusk and Dawn to give them a warm reception. Once she's done taking care of Dusk and Dawn, she'll decide on what to do with Winter-Rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Winter-Rush wants to be on Teetsie's good side, so to help herself be initiated into the clan she submissively lays on her side, waiting for Teetsie to scent-mark and hip-slam her before she can groom her.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 am

Dusk chirps a greeting to Teetsie, glad to see she's in good health as well.

Dawn squeals with delight at Teetsie and grooms her submissively...She's missed the Midnights and is glad to be back home..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Winter-Rush lays on her side, waiting for Teetsie's reaction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Teetsie takes a few minutes to exchange affectionate grooming with Dusk and Dawn, rekindling their bond. Afterwards, she scent marks them, welcoming them back to the mob. Remembering there's a third individual here, Teetsie diverts her attention from Dusk and Dawn to decide on a verdict for Winter-Rush. Seeing that she's exhibiting submissive behavior, Teetsie is convinced the foriegner had come here meaning no harm and desires to be accepted into a mob. She scent marks Winter-Rush, granting her acceptance into the mob.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Katsumi watches the newcomer... Nervously... He stays near Latika, obviously nervous, since half the mob is mean and vicious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Winter-Rush happily abides. She begins to groom Teetsie submissively.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Teetsie gladly returns the grooming. She feels Winter-Rush will prove to be a valuable member to the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Winter-Rush begins to groom her neck and scruff, afterward she reaches Teetsie's back.
When she is finished she lays down submissively one more time, waiting for a final scent-marking before she heads off to socialize with other members of the group.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Dawn grooms Winter-Rush, chrring and welcoming her to the mob.

Dusk goes on sentry duty. Glad he has more help watching over his sister's safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:28 pm

It's starting to get late so Teetsie emits lead vocalizations, proclaiming it's time to go find some sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Asuka watches as the new members are accepted. Still very vulnerable from her brother's most recent attack, she continued to keep herself hidden among the adults. She wanted to badly bolt into the distance and get away from her brother's wrath. But she knows too well she wouldn't survive, especially with her injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Winter-Rush thankfully grooms Dawn for her greetings by grooming her back.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 pm

After a couple minutes of grooming Winter-Rush, Dawn follows Teetsie's lead calls. She sees Asuka and is curious about this little pup who seems so jumpy. She keeps her eye on her while following the group to make sure she is ok.

Dusk nods a greeting to Winter-Rush and follows the group, keeping a close eye on his sister.

ooc: I've missed my hyper Dawn and protective Dusk lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Winter-Rush nervously follows the vocalization from Teetsie. She stays by herself, hoping not to get in anyone's way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Meanwhile, located half a mile from the forage bound Midnights, Black Widow has already commenced her search for sustenance, digging vigorously under the shroud of a bush. She extracts a large beetle from the sand and devours it quickly. Before making the trip over to the Midnights, she needs to build up adequate strength to make a hasty retreat if she ends up getting caught trespassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Smokey attempts to dig the ground at his best. But his success wasn't there, he gave up and went on to beg at Dawn for his food.

Winter-Rush begins digging near a bush, a millipede appears, she drags it into the sand and rips it apart. It was very yummy. She looks out for any other hungry foragers and sees none, so she continued her meal.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:49 pm

ooc- Is Wilson still DM here? I forget.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm

((OOC: I'd think he still is))

Asuka notices her brother and yelps, taking cover under a thorny bush. H-Had he followed her?! He surely wouldn't stop until she wasn't breathing anymore... She grits her teeth a bit as she felt some sand enter her fresh injuries, but for now, she was more focused in ensuring Smokey doesn't spot her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Smokey continues to beg at Dawn's feet, clawing the ground below her, trying to get some attention, but eventually leaves. He scans the terrain for easy diggouts, he finds a soft pile of dirt, an ant hill. It was conveniently located right next to where Asuka was hiding. He approaches the pup, not knowing she is there, he licks his lips as he gets closer to the easy "fast" food.

Winter-Rush slowly eats in solitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next