Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Unaware that the female who was nearby had been accepted into the Midnights, Spitfire made the most of a broken forage alone and retired for the evening in a shallow bolthole. Evening was approaching fast and out there with the night predators she stood even less of a chance of survival then out during the day. With only herself for comfort, it was the best she’d have to live with for the time being.

(I will wait and be joined to the group over the skip. Otherwise another looking to join will be a bit unrealistic and we need to wrap things up across the board)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Firecracker followed Teetsie, hearing her lead calls. She moved swiftly, rising onto her back feet and looking around occasionally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Interested in getting to know the new female in the group, Black Widow goes over to her and peeps in salutation, wanting to make her feel welcome. Usually her greetings are on the abrasive side but it seems having pups has mellowed her a bit.

ooc: If you want, LM, you could still have her get accepted into the group before the RP day is out. The Midnights still have to reach their burrow so maybe she could intercept with them there or something =3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 pm

((OOC: Was that directed at Nakiita, Yosh?))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 pm

ooc: It was directed at Firecracker. Sorry, I should've specified which female I had Black Widow interact with, lol.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Asuka followed the group, staying close to her mother and brother.

Sockdolager sticks near his sister like glue as they followed Teetsie back to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 am

Nakiita growled quietly in anger. So much for Mob domination today. Maybe she should wait longer, let the mob get to know her and trust her... Nakiita trotted after the mob, head and tail held high. She barked for her pup to follow.

Kye blinked, dissapionted that the other pup had bounded away. She suddenly brightened up again. Maybe he was deaf and couldn't hear me! Oh well, there's plenty of other pups around here, I'm sure!Like a lion, her eyes scanned the mob for other pups. Her mother's sharp bark interrupted her hunt, and she reluctantly followed, wanting to meet new friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

(( Hello all! Can someone please be nice enough to update me on what was happening in the Midnights Mob thread. I was inactive for sometime. Sorry about that, but I have returned. ))
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm

OOC: I'm not sure what's going on with the group, as the site's been inactive lately due to everyone being busy with school and other things.

Dawn follows with Smokey near her.

Dusk follows as well, keeping an eye out for predators or any dangers to the group.

Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

ooc: You hadn't missed anything important. The mob is currently en route to their burrow to put an end to their day is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

((Oh, alright. Thanks for the heads-up! :D))

Winter-Rush follows the mob on their way back to the burrow, she carries a scent of an outsider on her fur, as well as feelings of worry and anxiousness.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Xylaeth watched his temporary lady slide after her mob. A small smirk lifted one corner of his maw. His pups would only be more trouble for the Midnights. As dusk cast a blood red hue across the kalahari, Xylaeth curled up in the bolt hole, drifting off lazily. Ah, the joys of being a rover.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am

Uneasy resting in her bolt hole, Spitfire heard the sound of the Teetsie’s lead calls on route home and once again emerged from her bolt hole. It was a bold decision to risk heading out into the desert so close to dark but if she could locate the mob maybe they’d accept her and make her rest that night that much more peaceful.
Unaware of the rover in the area, she bolts off at a good running speed after the Midnight’s and in unknowing pursuit of a recently impregnated female hurrying home after a liaison with Xylaeth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm

ooc: Let's say the mob has reached their burrow.

Once the Midnights arrive at the burrow, Black widow flops down on her belly near the entrance, exhausted from the day's events.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm

ooc: Is this when Dawn, Dusk and Smokey go missing? Since we're going to ignore the time gap for them to appear on Linklu? This is like the September 5th, Year 5 RP day there....Confused, lol
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

ooc: Yeah. We'll just say they got separated from the mob off post while they were en route to the burrow. Meh, the time gap between here and Linklu often goes ignored, but considering they are several months apart, you could choose to age your characters a bit or leave them the same age they are now once moved to Linklu. If you have plots that require them to be older in order to play them out, aging them a bit wouldn't cause a problem. I'm gonna move Black Widow to the Linklu, might put her in Grumpy or Shades. Still kinda undecided on what mob to immigrate her into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9