Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 am

Flinching and bolting from the ant’s nest, Spitfire darted into the grass unexpectedly in the direction of another foraging stranger. The bites over her body were already itching like crazy and soon as she could find a safe patch of shade she’d attempt to extinguish the discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 am

|OOC: Yeah, I can imagine~ And okay, I don't mind the wait x3. Also, good luck, Shakespeare! Lol~|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 pm

(Ooc: Thanks, lol xD)

Firecracker continued on, unaware yet of the other lone meerkat heading her way. She rose up onto her hind legs again, peering around. Seeing nothing once more; she continued forward, heading closer and closer to the Midnight's mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Black Widow forages close to her daughter, Asuka, ready to come to her defense if devious little Smokey attempts to harm her again. While munching on a millipede, she watches her volatile son through narrowed eyes of distrust. She's unaware a pair of foreigners are gradually moving in the direction of the Midnight's location.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Dawn stretches and yawns, she goes over the shade and lays down soon dozing in and out of consciousness.

Smokey sees Dawn is sleeping and smirks. He sneaks off into the tall grass for a moment so no one can see what he is up to but soon is behind Asuka. He knows that if he leaps on her, he will be caught immediately and punished, at least a little before Dawn wakes up and can come to his defense. So he looks around to see what he can used to torment his sister unknowingly.

Dusk is on sentry guard and doesn't notice Smokey sneaking off.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Nakiita carried her small daughter in her jaws carefully, moving towards the Midnights mob at a reasonable pace. She paused every few seconds to scan the Kalahari for danger. Only yards away from them now, she scurried under a bush, setting her daughter down. The female chittered quietly, "Now, dear, remember to be kind. And quiet." The smaller meerkat nodded with a smile. "Good. Now let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" She picked up her beloved daugher once more, and padded carefully to the edge of the mob's burrowsite, chirping. She waitied to be confronted.

Kye went along with the whole thing, excited to meet new meerkats and pups. She swung in the air, imagining all the fun and excitement that their new mob would hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 pm

(( This is me being lazy but... could someone be nice enough as to inform me on what the Midnights activities have been so far? ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

ooc: I brought Black Widow back and she was accepted back into the Midnights. Taakah wants to know if you want Winter-Rush and Xylaeth to mate. Two foreign females are gradually heading in the direction of the Midnights. That's pretty much what's been going on =3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

Asuka continued licking up the egg liquids, enjoying herself and unaware Smokey had plans for her, yet again.

Sockdolager finishes off his egg and tenses when he notices Smokey was no where in sight. Oh great... Even more alert, he sticks as close to his sister as possible, until he and her were touching side by side.

Teetsie cracks her egg open and starts licking, not noticing more potential members were coming. That would surely please her, this mob needed more members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 am

(( Okay, thanks! ))

Winter-Rush follows Xylaeth into the bushes, accepting his offer to mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Firecracker continued forward, moving at a fast pace. She rose onto her hind legs, and she spotted the Mightnight mob at last. She watched them forage for a bit, carefully deciding what would be the best way to approach. She glanced around a bit too, watching for any signs of danger. She trotted a bit closer to the mob, and chirped, trying to announce her presence.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Smokey picks a tall weed and from his hiding spot, makes it touch Asuka, making it move like a snake would be. If he can scare her away from her egg, then he can eat it...

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Distracted by the appearance of a foreign female, Black Widow fails to notice Smokey terrorizing Asuka with a weed. She watches Firecracker curiously, looking for any signs that could indicate she's a threat or means no harm.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Xylaeth groomed his lady, concluding he wouldn't do anything evil to her- As he wasn't in the mood today. He paused, leading her to a close-by bolt hole that they could romance in.

Nakiita slunk (Lol is that a word?) into the clearing where she could be seen clearly, setting her precious pup down between her front paws. All of her actions were submissive, and she chittered loudly, becoming harder and harder to miss. She waited patiently, looking around the mob.

Kye positioned herself as her mother did, practicing the act of submissive behavior. She looked around as well, wondering where the other pups where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Firecracker trotted a bit closer to the mob, but still a good distance away, continuing to try and announce her presence by chirping. She layed down on her belly, watching to see if they would attack her, or welcome her. She was desperate to be accepted to the mob; the loner life hadn't been to kind.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Dawn dozes on, unaware of the two new female members.

Dusk, however has spotted them but it is up to Teetsie to accept them into the mob so he concentrate his focus on making sure no predators or rival groups get close to them.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Asuka feels the grass blade against her. Fear kicks in, thinking its a snake and she let out a startled yelp and dashed, abandoning her egg and hid under a bush.

Sockdolager is caught off guard when his sister panics and flees. Confused, he looks around until he saw Smokey and growled. That was a dirty trick! At least he didn't hurt her this time... But if Smokey dared to chase after Asuka, he wouldn't allow him to place a claw on her!

Teetsie notices the newcomers. Excitement filled her briefly. Potential members at long last! She doesn't even bother to inspect them, she hipslams the females without a second thought. At this point, she just wanted to build up her mob again.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Smokey smirks at Sockdolager, chasing Asuka wasn't even on his mind. He strolls over to the egg to see if there was anything left in the shell...

Dawn awakens at the sound of Asuka's yelp with a start. Jumping to her feet and looking around frantically for potential danger. Soon seeing nothing but two new females being accepted by Teetsie but nothing that could have made Asuka frightened.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Hearing Asuka emit a frightened yelp, Black Widow immediately turns around in a panic, thinking Smokey is inflicting serious harm on her, but instead, she sees him wielding a weed, which he used to fool his poor sister into thinking it was a snake. She scowls at him, fed up with his thuggish antics. If he doesn't leave Asuka alone, she'll have no choice but to resort to abrasive measures to get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Nakiita smiles politely as she's accepted, bending down to her small pup. She chittered, "Now run along, dear, and go find yourself some of the pups I promised you." She watched as her daughter spotted the mischeivious Smokey and raced over. She turned, her orbs boring into Teetsie's head. 'While Mommy takes care of some business...'

Unfortinately, Kye had spotted the trouble-making pup first and bounded over to him. She was instantly excited, for this would be her first time meeting another pup. She chittered enthusiastically, "Hi! My names Kye, and me and my mom just got here! She was telling me all about how I was going to meet new friends in this mob! She said I could play games too!" The pup took a breath for her next speech. "I've never met another pup before! Will you play with me? And teach me some things? It's gonna be so much fun! And hey... What's that?" She motioned to the egg he was hovered over. Kye continued, the juicy egg forgotten. "Please play with me?" The easily-minipulative pup pleaded, taking a step closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Firecracker was overcome with happiness to be accepted. She smiled, glancing around at the other mob members. She turned and began to dig, excited to be able to forage without having to constantly watch around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 am

Winter-Rush was now feeling more relaxed and comforted with this rover she was with, and so she enters the bolt hole, and waits for him patiently.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm

ooc: I'll take Teetsie back now. Thanks Night.

Teetsie looks up. She hadn't noticed the sun sinking below the treeline. She stands up from her position laying down and issues lead calls, ready to head home, with her new members in tow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 am

Black Widow couldn't help but chuckle in amusement at the energetic new pup. It's kinda cute how she yammers on from one subject to another in a fluctuant way. As she hears Teetsie emit lead calls, Black Widow immediately follows, eager to get back to the burrow after such a long day filled with drama.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 am

Dawn awakens at the sound of Teetsie's lead calls and looks around for Smokey. Smokey runs over to her and she smiles then follows Teetsie with Smokey in tow.

Dusk follows at the very end of the group making sure no pups or other members got left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next