Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Katsumi, while his mother is distracted, snatches up her scorpion, biting the stinger off... He quickly runs over to Asuka and offers it to her instead of eating it himself. The golden pup smiles. He certainly doesn't act like a Midnight...
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Dusk nods at Sockdolager, he had a feeling that Smokey was putting on some kind of act but he'll be watching the young male from now on.

Dawn isn't listening to Black Widow. She won't believe that Smokey isn't innocence, he's just a little rambunctious and playful.

Smokey smiles as Dawn defends him and when he sees Teetsie approach his mother, maybe she will be evicted again.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Teetsie growls again. She looked as if she was going to strike Black Widow, but pauses. Lately, the numbers in her mob have been dropping, and it surely does not please her. Especially with adults vanishing too. She needed more to help with when her litter was born. She holds back from attacking Black Widow and gives her a rough hipslam, deciding to reaccept her... But not before looking the female in the eyes. We need more members... That's the only reason I'm allowing you to come back. But show anymore rebellion against me, and I'll ensure you never come back here again... Also, watch that son of yours. The last thing I need is another loss, so be sure he doesn't kill his siblings. Or I'll be glad to cut his life short. Another thing I don't need or want is another rebellious meerkat, especially if its one of your pups! Dawn was too stupidly naive to be trusted with Smokey. If Asuka or any of his siblings are killed, Teetsie would blame Dawn more than Black Widow to be honest. She's only ensuring there's an extra pair of eyes keeping an eye on him.

Asuka accepts the scropion from Katsumi, smiling a little before eating some of it but pushed the rest to him. He deserved some of it as well for offering it to her in the first place. She misses out Teetsie allowing her mother to stay.

Sockdolager, on the other hand, finds immense relief that Teetsie is allowing Black Widow to stay. Now he'd have help with ensuring Smokey didn't hurt Asuka. He'd had better watch himself. Dawn could very well witness his aggressiveness if he wasn't careful. She was on his side for now, but one little slip and she'd see his true colors.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

An immense sense of relief flows through Black Widow's system as she is scent marked, being given permission to return to the group but that relief doesn't last for long when she is given a warning that if she doesn't give up her rebellious behavior and fails to keep the volatile Smokey in control, Teetsie will not hesitate to execute him and permanently bannish her from the Midnights. Just when she thought things were going to improve for her, they only degenerated. Her future rests in the paws on Dawn as she simply refuses to be conviced that Smokey is a threat to the lives of his siblings. There's no doubt she'll fail to restrain him from inflicting injury. She'll just be negligent towards his brutal acts and claim he's merely a rambuntious youngster. She won't think he's so typical when he fatally injures someone. Black Widow glares with determination, altering back to her first decision to punish Smokey using violence. It may be barbaric but at this point she's desperate and will do anything to protect Sockdolager and Asuka, and she won't permit that naive Dawn to stop her!
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Dusk is uneasy at how Black Widow won't let Dawn stop her from punishing Dawn. He chirps to Black Widow that he can't let his sister be injured, no matter how naive she is at the moment. Her naivety is the reason he has to protect her in the first place.

Dawn hears what Teetsie has said about keeping Smokey in order but isn't worried. She doesn't believe that Smokey would ever seriously injure his own siblings, he's too sweet and innocent.

Smokey also hears what Teetsie has said about how she'll kill him if he seriously injures Asuka again and for a moment experiences real fear, an emotion he doesn't particularly like. But he cuddles into Dawn's fur and trusts that she would never let anyone touch him, no matter how rotten he acts.

ooc: I can have Dusk hold Dawn down while Black Widow punishes Smokey...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:39 am

Away from the active hub of the group, a young adult female casually strolled into the Midnight’s territory wearing a mask of blood over her nose and front paws. The blood on her face was still damp in places but it posed no bother, as this was visual evidence of her first solo triumphant victory as an adult.
The victim however had not been a small rodent or a helpless gecko but one of her own flesh and blood, her sister to be exact but how glad Spitfire was to finally see the back of her and the rest of her soft hearted clan.
Pressing deeper through the grass, she stopped to forage in the shade of a fallen tree. Usually beneath would be some larvae or a fat spider or two but this time she was out of luck and would have to try scavenging for breakfast elsewhere.

(I will have her try and approach the group a little later in the RP day to spread the activity but I though I'd introduce her into the area.)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 am

Rahkshi snarled at Smokey, unpleased. It was funny really. This was Makuta's oldest son. Usually he'd be supporting Smokey's behaviour. But evil as he was, Rahkshi was Black Widow's mate, and supported her entirely. It came to show, you could be evil and still have love.

Katsumi shook his head at Asuka. No! He insisted that she ate it all. Asuka was a pretty pup, and nice Midnights were hard to come by.

Ooc: lol Ratties, remember how Rahkshi was back at Linklu? He's changed a lot xD

Last edited by Pancake on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 am

Black Widow nods in understanding. She peeps in reply to Dusk that she promises she won't inflict injury on his sister and that she'll let smokey off the hook but doesn't mention anything about sparing him from punishment. She still intends to serve him justice for seriously wounding Asuka and threatening to take the lives of his siblings. For now, she'll keep a low profile, biding her time for the right moment to preemptively punish her belligerent son.

ooc: Sure Ratties, if you want >3 But first, Black Widow has some calculating to do C<

Of course you can LM =3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

((OOC: Hehe. x3))

Asuka blinked. Her..? Pretty? But she was covered with scars! How did she look pretty? However, she smiles and takes the scorpion back, eager to accept the kindness Katsumi was displaying. She was relieved she wasn't the only one who showed any kindness in this vicious mob.

Sockdolager narrows his eyes at Smokey. He had better watch himself. Now that their mother and step father were back, he would have to really be careful. Dawn couldn't protect him forever, so eventually, karma would get him.

Teetsie rolls her eyes at the scene and resumes forging. She already knew Black Widow would find a way to break her orders. She'll be ready when that happens. This was the final chance this dominant was giving Black Widow. If she truly cared about her miserable pups, she'd do what she could to stay. But who knows... Black Widow had always been rebellious. She'll find a way...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Katsumi smiled. She was pretty to him! That's all that matters. If anything, he personality was pretty! He smiles and lays down by Asuka, wanting to get to know her better.

Rahkshi showed his front teeth to Smokey then turns to groom his lady.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Black Widow grooms her beloved male back while watching Smokey out of her right peripheral vision. When he seperates himself from the naive Dawn on his own terms, that's when she's going to strike.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Smokey stays by Dawn, who grooms him for a few minutes then goes and forages. Smokey follows, calculating plans in his head for how he can continue to torment Asuka without Dawn seeing and without being punished.

Dusk sighs, heading over to his sister. He has to try to explain that Smokey isn't what she thinks. but Dawn hisses at him when he tries. How dare he say such horrible things about Smokey.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm

((OOC: I sense a KatsumixAsuka in the works~))

Asuka smiled widely, for the first time in a long time. With Smokey constantly torturing her, she had always found it hard to smile and be happy. But with Katsumi, she couldn't help but feel happy. He was so nice... And he seemed to like her! She'd blush if meerkats could do such a thing.

Sockdolager narrows his eyes. How could Dawn be so naive?! He growls in annoyance, but what could he do? Not much... He could only try to protect Asuka with every fiber of his being. But having his mother and step father around would make things a lot easier, and especially ensure Smokey doesn't get near Asuka.

Teetsie went back to forging, annoyed the scorpion she found was gone. Must of escaped, stupid prey...
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 pm

While digging, Dawn stumbled across some tortoise eggs. She cracks one open for Smokey then takes two more over to Asuka and Sockdolager.

Latika and Cassidy run over to get an egg as well, Dawn cracks open two of them for them, leaving plenty more in the nest (Looked it up, African Spurred Tortoise egg clutches can contain 15-30 eggs)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Witnessing Dawn bring a tortoise egg over to Sockdolager then deliver another to Asuka, Black Widow excitedly sets off in search for the rare delicacies. She must have one before the rest of the mob devour them all!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

ooc: Me too Nini~ ^^

bic: Katsumi sees the nest... But he doesn't want to leave Asuka... He glances over at his sister Latika and gives a friendly chirp (btw Ratties, Katsumi and Latika both have golden fur and are very close ^^)
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Latika carefully rolls her opened egg over by Katsumi and Asuka with a smile.

Dawn chirps to Black Widow, directing her the eggs, quickly picking one up and taking it to Katsumi as well, cracking it open quickly for him.

Dusk is on sentry duty

Smokey greedily licks the inside of his egg.

Cassidy licks the inside of her egg slowly, savoring the taste.

ooc: ah ok Pancake Smile..Can you tell me something about Latika's personality? She was one of the ones that no one posted a personality for
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 pm

ooc: Latika is a sweet female, a little timid if I remember right, the more vicious members scare her... She may be Teetsie's daughter but she, like Katsumi, doesn't fit very well into the mob. She was close to her brother Finbar too but I believe he was dispersed... Katsumi and Latika are like twins, they both are golden brown and almost inseperable... Katsumi will start spending more time with Asuka but will always be there for Latika.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Asuka smiles back at Latika and began to lick up the fluids inside the egg. This was really hitting the spot! For now, her guard was down.

Sockloager also began to lick up the tasty yolk, but unlike his darker hued sister, he looks up once in a while at Smokey, he wasn't gonna let his guard down. Smokey was unpredictable, and he was gonna be ready to defend Asuka if he makes a move.

Teetsie, seeing the eggs everyone else had, of course wants one for herself. Seeing Dawn point to where the nest was to Black Widow, she ran over first, grabbing an egg for herself and went back to her spot to eat in peace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Black Widow nods in thanks to Dawn for giving her directions to the location of the eggs and heads where she was told to go to find them. Situated in a thicket of vegetation on the periphery of the foraging suricates are the nest of tortoise eggs of which there’s still plenty of. Squealing in excitement and not acknowledging the fierce matriarch claim an egg for herself first, Black Widow pulls an egg out of the nest using her front paws and cracks open the shell with her scraggy teeth, proceeding to happily lap up the yolk.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am

Drawn by hunger, Spitfire had caught the scent of something tasty and continued through the long grasses with her nose pressed close to the ground. Tiny and small a trail of ants hurriedly rushed along her path back in the direction of their nest. To a meerkat these were little more then a snack if she could successfully excavate the larvae below ground without being bitten.

Charging in head first under the low bush, Spitfire scrabbled as fast as she should alternating rapidly between digging and dancing. Under attack the ants were quickly climbing up her legs and biting down hard but she had to persevere if she wanted to quell her building appetite.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 am

Wilson remains on sentry duty. He's become less self-serving and more concerned for the mob lately, especially with his first dominant litter due to arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~ And especially sorry to you, AnimeMeerkat! :c| Also, would you just want them to romance, or would you want Winter Rush to be one of his captives for a while? Totally up to you, either way I don't care- Tis your meerkat, after all.. You may PM me your reply if desired, I don't mind. c:|

Xylaeth bounded past her, unable to surpress a smile of sick accomplishment. All of his torturous actions that he could inflict upon this female raced through his mind. But, today he wasn't feeling partictularly evil. He may, infact, let her go. But, then again, this run may change his mind. The large meerkat hopped atop a log resting in the sand, standing tall. His dark orbs scanned the desert for any prying eyes, faintly shining crimson as the sun glanced at him. He turned away, finding nothing, and continued running. When he felt the distance between them and the mob was reasonable, he slowed to a bounce, then a walk, waiting for his new lady impatiently. Funny how these she-kats fall for it every time.. He thought, blinking in wonder.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:15 pm

ooc: No worries Taakah ^^ Quite a few people have been on vacation over the past week and we just recently revived activity on the site so nothing major has been going on. It's great to have you back Smile It's been a month since AnimeMeerkat last logged on. You may be waiting a while to get a reply back from her on your plot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 am

(Ooc: This is my first time introducing a kat to the mob, so, Sorry if I mess up xD I'll probably have her be exploring, and run into the Midnights mob, and take it from there. :3)

Firecracker headed forwards, out searching for food. She stood up on her hind legs, looking around the area. She spotted nothing; so she carried on foraging. It was hard, because she constantly had to watch her back, she didn't have the safety of a group to help keep watch. The scent of meerkats was strong here though, and she thought she would maybe run into someone eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next