Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Orbeum and Altair's depiction of submissive behavior is enough to convince Teetsie they're safe to approach so she proceeds to sniff their pelts to see if they immigrated from any of the neighboring mobs. The only scent she's detecting is completely foriegn, indicating they're not from around this portion of the Kalahari. She pulls back from the males to let Wilson decide their fate. It's up to him whether they can be accepted into the mob or aren't welcome to hang around here.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 am

When Teetsie doesn't show any aggression towards the new males, Dusk relaxes a little. Must just be here looking for a new home. He nuzzles Dawn comfortingly, and surprisingly nuzzles Winter-Rush to. He has become fond of this new female in the very short time he has known her and chrrs to let her know that he will protect her as well as Dawn.

Dawn smiles at her brother's nuzzle and returns her attention to the pups...but wait! Where is Smokey? He's missing! She worries and starts looking around. She chirps frantically, alerting the other members that Smokey is missing. Soon moving away from the foraging ground, making chirps for Smokey to respond to if he can hear them.
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Asuka was finishing off the meal she was given when she hears that her brother Smokey was missing. Part of her felt relief, but of course, the other part worried for her brother's safety. While he had tried kill her many times, he was still her brother. She slowly came out from the thorny bush, wincing from the sand that re-entered in her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Wilson inspects the newcomers. He is uncertain whether or not to let them into the mob. He's paranoid of plots to overthrow him, but they do need more members...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Teetsie watches as Wilson debates on the pros and cons of annointing the 2 foriegn males subordinates. Why doesn't he just get it over with and scent mark them already? She sees great potential in the 2 buff physique males and feels they'd prove to be valuable members of the mob but it isn't her decision to choose their fate. That's souly in Wilson's paws. Suddenly, Dawn emits loud alarm vocalizations, causing Teetsie to instantly position herself strait postured on her hind legs and gaze around at the sky and terrain, thinking a predator had been sighted on the periphery of the foraging patch. She doesn't yet know the alarm was sounded for a missing pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Winter-Rush nuzzles Dusk back, but then pulls away to listen closely to Dawn's alarm call. It was a lead call, but for what? She wondered.

Smokey, sadly, has run off far away. Far enough that he couldn't hear Dawn's calls. He chirps loudly, but nothing. He ventures and scurries around the dry and hot sand, searching for his family, but no luck. He was wandering even farther away from them.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 am

Dawn smells Smokey's scent, or she's sure it's his scent and follows it...after a few minutes she glances around, she's pretty far from the group but she has to find that pup...She make more chirps as she continues to follow Smokey's scent.

Dusk goes over to Teetsie and informs her that one of the pups is missing and Dawn is trying to find him. He looks around but doesn't see where his sister went in her quest to rescue the lost pup...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Smokey continues going forward and farther away from Dawn and the group. He was lost, and panicking at the moment.

Winter-Rush stayed immobile, too scared of what to do.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm

ooc: Are you planning for Smokey to disappear and join another group or is dawn going to eventually find him? just asking so i know.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Having been informed of Smokey's disappearance, Teetsie immediately begins inspecting the nearby vegetation and boltholes, hoping he had snuck into one of those for a little adventure. She grows more and more frantic as each place she inspects unveils nothing. He's just a pup for Heaven's sake! He couldn't've gotten far, could he? She gazes around at the distant terrain, her pulse racing, worried for little Smokey's welfare. He's so vulnerable out there as a solitary individual. If a predator or rival gang comes across him, he won't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Xylaeth's large frame rested silently in the sand, hidden by a thick hedge. The sun casted a quick ray that touched his intent orbs; THey flashed a crimson red before a cloud blotted it out. His long claws sliced through the dirt; He was starving. Xylaeth had been eying this mob for a short time. He already had his intentions set out on a select female and tender-looking male. Yet, he was unaware of the pup that had foolishly gone out of range of it's only protection. The pup was lucky today. His scent could be detected; He was aware of that. But today he could care less. His lips pulled back to reveal a disgustingly demented grin.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Located 100 yards from the Midnights is the solitary female Black Widow, dozing in the shroud of a large acacia shrub. She had consumed the adequate nutrients she needs to keep herself healthy so she should be good to go for quite awhile. She's completely unaware her son Smokey had become seperated from the mob and could be in grave peril, nor is she aware a deadly male is observing the mob from the periphery of the foraging patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

((Don't worry, Smokey will be found in the end.))

Smokey continues to venture throughout the whole, in one giant attempt to make it back with the family. But alas, he couldn't and was forced to take refuge in hollow rotting log. He was cold, but endured the pain of the cold Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:13 am

ooc: Ah ok..

Dawn continues her search, determined not to give up until Smokey was safe with her. She smells around for his scent and catches it on some tall grass. She follows the trail. She makes lead calls so Smokey will hear them if he is nearby and continues...making sure to look behind every tree, under every bush and inside every hole and log along the way.

Dusk is worried about Dawn and even Smokey. He can't tell which direction Dawn left in. What if she get hurts? He isn't with her to protect her. What if she gets lost? She can't survive on her own. He paces back and forth nervously, glancing around. What does he to? Go search for her? Stay here in case she comes back?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Asuka was worried too. Despite her condition was caused by Smokey himself. Just because he didn't have a heart with her, doesn't mean she was the same. Of course she was worried about her brother. Even he didn't deserve to die alone out there. She lowers her head a bit.

Sockdolager (Gonna cover him for Kusuma, plus I like him. xP) just snorts. Smokey could die for all he cared. He's had it with him constantly trying to kill their sister. He stays close to his wounded sister, carefully removing the sand in her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:10 pm

The spot he had been in was now abandoned. He was circiling the group, a sick plan building in his mind. His orbs burned into the female he was targeting. The log he was behind only revealed his eyes and nose. Again, the twisted smile snaked onto his face. The male sat there, still staring at her, wondering if she would turn around and meet his gaze.

Ooc: If anyone wants, they can make their female the one he's staring at. >Wink
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:33 pm

While inspecting an acacia bush on the periphery of the mob, Teetsie detects Smokey's scent and began to follow it, her nose to the sand, excited that she may be getting closer to finding him. She prays that when the mob finds Smokey he'll be alive and intact.

ooc: I'm tempted to have them be Teetsie but she's not my character so I can't risk her welfare and her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:19 pm

ooc: Eager to get the excitement moving along and have Smokey found so...excuse the double post XP

Teetsie enters the location of the log in which Smokey is sheltering in. His scent is extremely potent in this area but he's no where in sight. He's around here somewhere, she can sense it. she begins inspecting the vegetation for the pup, slowly making her way towards the log.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

ooc: Yeah I've been waiting to see if Dawn is looking in the right log....

Dawn is inspecting a log that is strong with Smokey's scent...she peers inside the dark hollow and makes calming lead calls hoping he will answer if he is in there.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Out of her left peripheral vision, Teetsie sees Dawn investigating a log and goes over there. Smokey's scent is extremely potent in this area, he must be sheltering inside. She starts to emit contact vocalizations, hoping Smokey will hear them and respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Smokey had been nomadic since he got lost, and took shelter in many different hollow logs. He was crying, soiling the sand with the wetness of his eyes precipitation. He wanted to be with his mob, but he couldn't he was lost. He was now even further away from his mob than before. This time he rested inside the hole of the base of a tree. He began to sob.

Winter-Rush sees the male upon the log as her new clan is searching for the missing pup. But she doesn't sound an alarm. She just stares fascinatingly at the male. He seemed cool to approach slyly like that.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:53 pm

ooc: Just curious, but what do you have planned for Smokey? As long as it doesn't involve him getting injured it's fine. Pancake may decide to take him back some point later in the future, and if he's to get hurt, you'd need her permission for that.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:45 am

ooc: yeah and if he is going to be found, he should be found soon...you've somehow made him magically move over and over again...and at some point Teetsie and Dawn are going to have to give him up as dead and return to the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

(( Ah, yes. I'll get to it. Don't worry, I wanted a dramatic scene. But since it's too suspenseful, I should stop now. LOL.))

Smokey still lays in the tree's hole. He stops crying. He decides to take a peek out of the whole, but what is this? It's a scent! Not just any scent. THE MIDNIGHT'S SCENT! The little dark pup shakes off his tears in a dash across the sand dunes, following the scent which draws him near the family he once knew. He reaches over the last sand dune, right over it, he stands tall watching figures in the distant. It was sure enough the Midnights. He makes loud calls for them, waiting for their response. He's making sure it's truly them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

ooc: It's okay, a drama scene is needed anyway since it's been super slow here lately, lol. Just keep in mind he's only a little more than a month old so realistically he can't travel a significant distance from a mob by himself.

Teetsie's ears twitch when she hears the contact vocalizations. Positioning herself straight postured on her hind legs, she began to gaze around at the distant terrain, a sense of joy developing inside of her as she recognizes the vocalizations to be Smokey's. No doubt that's Smokey's voice. Soon enough, she visually locates the pup on the crest of a dune. She emits a cheerful chirp before rushing over to him and embracing him in a joyous hug. Thank Heavens he's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Midnights Mob (MN)-
Jump to: