Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Smokey begins to cry in her warm body. He missed her, he missed them. His family.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:07 pm

((OOC: Sorry for not posting, since I'm using my Mom's laptop, I had to find this site again. xP))

Back at the forging group, Asuka and Sockdolager await to learn of their brother's fate. While Asuka was worried, Sockdolager was more neutral. He still hadn't forgiven Smokey for harming Asuka in the past. She was their sister. As brothers, its their duty to protect Asuka ans Anagh, not attempt to harm them! He snorts. Smokey better get his act together or he'll ensure that himself... For Asuka's sake, he doesn't dare speak his thoughts. He simply stays by his darker sister's side, waiting.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:32 am

Dawn follows Teetsie over to Smokey, and nuzzles him affectionately..Relieved and happy that he is found...

Dusk waits with the group for Teetsie, Dawn and Smokey's return (I'm assuming, Smokey only found Teetsie and Dawn)
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Xylaeth turned to Winter. He made no sound; Nor did she. He was still despite the exitement tearing around inside him. His dark orbs stared into hers, trying to lure her closer, trying to woe her. A small churr escaped his throat- An invitational one. How could she resist someone like him? A step back questioned if she would follow him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:20 pm

ooc: It's okay Night Smile

Her maternal instincts kicking in, Teetsie offers Smokey some compassionate grooming to console him. She reassures the distressed little one that with herself and Dawn at his side, everything will be okay. They won't let anything bad happen to him. However, they should get back to the safety of the group. A predator could manifest at any moment and they could all be in danger, a situation Teetsie can't afford to place herself in considering she's carrying the mob's valuable future.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Smokey accepts all the attention he is getting. He loves all this. He cuddles with both females, showing off to his siblings how loved he is.

Winter-Rush couldn't endure any more of the temptation and begins to walk to his direction- but stops mid step. How could she betray this family? Especially at this time. A pup had just been rescued and she had just joined. She looked back at the family and the male leading her into temptation. Which one shall she choose? Her options were tearing her apart.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:36 am

OOC: I'm confused...How did Dawn, Teetsie and Smokey get back to the group so fast? Last time I knew Teetsie and Dawn left the rest of the group at the foraging patch to find Smokey and found him a little ways from the group....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:11 am

ooc: Meh, I couldn't think of what to type so without thinking I said the whole group was there XD Oh well, I could fix it now that I thought of what to replace "the whole group" with XP Eh, my RP touch has been dying on here lately.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

((OOC: I was wondering that myself, unless the forging group suddenly had hawkeyes and can see all that happening from their distance. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:29 am

ooc: That'd be cool if they could XD Yeah, I was visualizing the whole mob was in close proximity to Teetsie, Dawn and Smokey. We could say they're located 200 yards from the mob Razz
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:57 am

ooc: I guess we can say Teetsie and Dawn took him back to the group already since others have rp-ed their characters seeing him back...lol

Dusk runs up to Dawn, nuzzles her. He has spent his whole life taking care of her and everytime she leaves his sight, he fears something horrible will happen to make him lose his sister...

Dawn sighs and rolls her eyes...Dusk really needs to loosen up, she is an adult now and can take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:11 pm

ooc: Try to remember to keep Smokey in character, or I might take him back...

bic: Katsumi stares. He doesn't care about Smokey... Smokey is mean.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Now that the drama is over, Teetsie leaves Smokey's side to resume foraging. She watches the little one from her right perpheral vision to make sure he doesn't wander off and is under constant supervision of the adults.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

ooc: It's going to be a little hard for him to be mean for a little while because Dawn is going to be watching him like a hawk....lol

Dawn, however does not leave Smokey's side...She isn't going to risk him disappearing again and is going to watch him for a while, very carefully...

Dusk rolls his eyes. Of course, he knows Dawn is an adult and can take care of herself but that doesn't mean he is going to ever stop worrying about her or protecting her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

(( I'll try my best if I could. ))

Smokey stays by Dawn's side. He was just glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Xylaeth's orbs sparked. They seemingly asked, 'Well?' He patiently waited her decision, keeping still under the hedge he was concealed beneath. A cautious peep from the hedge led to him scuffling over, making a move to charmingly groom her neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Meanwhile, Black Widow had aroused from her short doze approximately 10 minutes ago and has located the Midnights. With her body low to the ground, she slinks through the vegetation on the finges of the mob, making sure to remain camouflaged and as silent as possible. She immensely desires to see her children and will make certain she will today. She's unaware one her pups had a scare and that a malicious male is in the vicinity, luring one of the Midnight females away so he can forcefully mate with her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:16 am

Asuka and Sockdolager watch as Smokey had been returned. Asuka was relieved, but stays near her brother. Sockdolager isn't happy. He simply glares at Smokey. He was no brother. He was a monster. At least Dawn was keeping him at bay, for now. He tries to groom his dark hued sister, attempting to try and help her. Asuka grits her teeth a bit as her brother tries to help her. He was making the injuries hurt a bit more, but she knew he was simply trying to help. She knows, without a doubt, he's the one who she'll be the closest with. The two don't realize their mother, Black Widow, was in the area.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 pm

ooc: I'll be taking Teetsie back now if that's ok.

Teetsie yawns and lays down under a bush.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 pm

ooc: Sure ^^ You can have her back if you wish Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am

(( By the way, guys, I've decided to return Smokey. So no longer roleplay him. ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

ooc: Okay. Pancake will most likely take him back. I understand it can be difficult playing a character that belongs to someone else. I struggle to play other people's characters at times, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 am

(( Aha, it is. But it was worth it, actually. Made me gain experience. ))
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:47 am

ooc: I'm adopting Smokey....

Smokey is close to Dawn but is watching his sister Asuka. Now that he has been found and is back with the group, he isn't scared anymore and ready to torment his sister. But when he moves towards her, he realizes that Dawn isn't going to leave him alone. He looks up at the following adult, a little annoyed. However when Dawn gives him a disarmed scorpion, his annoyance disappears as he pounces on the scorpion and tortures the food. As he is tearing into the scorpion, he glances at his sister with a look that says it's only a matter of time before he can get near them again.

Dawn watches Smokey closely but not because of his torturing his siblings, she's worried he might wonder off again.

Dusk is on sentry duty, focusing on the sky rather than the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 pm

ooc: Waiting for my reply would have been appreciated before adopting him Ratties, but nonetheless, you may have him... But if you don't want to play him anymore I want him back. Please don't kill him or disperse him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next