Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Night
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:28 am

Midnights

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Badru...... 4 months 4 days
Latika, Katsumi...........3 months 30 days
Asuka, Smokey, Agnah, Sockdolager........... 1 month 15 day
Stiletto......... 1 month 9 days

Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's littler.....(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January

ooc: I'm taking a break from here too. I may disperse Black Widow unless someone is willing to cover her for me. I wouldn't mind someone else playing her. Just keep in mind she's injured from the Jumaa/Willow/Midnight battle. Though today, her wounds are beginning to show signs of healing and she has managed to gain the weight she lost back.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:36 pm

ooc: I'll have Teetsie evict her, if you'd like.

Teetsie is already awake. She's due very, very soon, and is on a warpath.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 pm

ooc: I wouldn't mind. In fact, I had planned for her to get evicted every time Teetsie becomes pregnant. Actually, I may decide to play here since this mob experiences alot of dry spells in activity. Let's say she was evicted over the skip. I kinda plan for her to surreptitiously pay a visit to her kids at some point.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 pm

(((OCC: Sounds good to me.))

Asuka lay in a chamber, sleeping next to her brother Sockdolager and her sister Agnah. Ever since their mother Black Widow vanished, she had been staying close to her siblings, except Smokey whom she still avoided. Her wounds were healing up nicely, but would likely leave permanent scars.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:23 am

Agnah was curled with her siblings. Their mother was evicted again, and Agnah was afraid. Teetsie was on a war path- would she want to harm Agnah and her siblings.

Teetsie was waiting for everyone to show up. She's ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Wilson emerges and begins to sun himself. He's been detached from the others lately.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 am

Katsumi is alseep near Latika.

Smokey smirks... His mother isn't in the way this time... Amusing... He heads for Asuka...

Rahkshi had followed Black Widow, loyal to her.

Badru, meanwhile, was awake and above ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

In a bolt hole located on the southern fringe of Midnight territory, Black Widow sleeps pleasantly in the warm embrace of her loyal mate, Rahkshi. Despite the fact that she's in a precarious position, she's retained her nonchalance throughout the couple days of her solitude because her cherished man has always been at her side to provide her with security, companionship and nourishment. She's enormously grateful to him for his dedication to ensure no misfortune befalls her when he's around. As for concerns, Black Widow has been immensely worried about her children since the day of her eviction, especially Asuka. Had she healed up nicely? With her no longer there to protect her from the volatile Smokey, had she endured another merciless mauling from him while she was gone? Is sh-she...dead? She sure hopes she hadn't met that tragic fate. Surely her children are doing just fine. Unfortunately Black Widow has no idea Somkey could be endangering Asuka's well being once again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:25 am

Smokey has been sneaking up on Asuka... It's then that the male pup pounces on her forcibly, gripping her scruff, shaking his head violently and kicking with his back legs.

Rahkshi, meanwhile, nuzzles Black Widow, trying to comfort her... He's worried about the pups as well, but even so, he refuses to leave Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Sudden pain causes the black pup to awaken. Asuka yelped and instinctively struggled with all her might. She didn't have to look to know who was attacking her. She knew very well it was her brother Smokey. She tries with all her might to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

Black Widow relaxes at her beloved’s consoling touch. But the only way she’s going to feel completely relaxed is if she sees for herself that her children are okay. Later, they’re going to pay a surreptitious visit to the Midnights to see how her cherished little ones are doing. Sadly, for one of them, it may be too late once they arrive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Teetsie yawns and issues lead calls, ravenous. Her sides are bulging...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Feeling she has regained all of her energy, Black Widow gets motivated and heads for the bolt hole entrance at a brisk pace, eager to make the excursion over to the Midnights to see her children.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Latika follows her Mother slowly... her hate for her family's dark ways are growing with every day she spends here.

Agnah yawns and follows after the dominant female slowly... she's still a bit sleepy.

Teetsie isn't sure where to stop her group for today.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Katsumi follows by his sister, Latika... Quite nervously...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 am

Once freeing herself from her brother, Asuka dashes out of the burrow and after the group, ignoring her new injuries for now. She wanted to find someone, anyone, who would protect her from Smokey until Black Widow came back... If she ever would.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Once Black Widow emerges, she positions herself on her haunches, facing the warm rays of the sun. Giving out a satisfied sigh as her heated blood permeates through her body, she glances at the entrance, eagerly awaiting for her beloved Rahkshi to join her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Rahkshi follows his mate outside... And smiles at her for a split second.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Black Widow smiles passionately at her mate, then greets him with a fond nuzzle. She waits for her body to warm up before deciding to get motivated.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Dawn and Dusk are traveling again, they have been looking for the Midnight mob...Both are dusty and dirty...Dawn, is still her playful self though, Dusk is happy that she is...He wants to shelter his sister as much as possible...Soon Dawn chirps, she sees a group it has to be the Midnights, and thoughtlessly (just like the first time she found them) runs towards then excitedly...

Dusk groans, Dawn is going to be the death of him...and herself!
Back to top Go down
http://linklurp.forumcircle.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 am

Asuka spots a meerkat running toward them. Scared for her life, since she was hurt from her brother's assault and an easy target since she was also a pup, limped over to some of the adults to try and hide herself.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 am

Dawn sees a pup run from and stops for a second, she looks around...Where is Teetsie?

Dusk follows his sister at a much slower pace, he is already on guard in case this isn't the Midnights or in case they decide him and Dawn are a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 am

A strange female approaches the Midnights' territory. She appears lost and confused. The rouge female has a few healed gashes upon her back and bite marks at her tail base indicating she is an evicted female. The smell of the Midnights clan draws her in. Her pink snout follows the scent, leading her behind a few twiggy shrubs of bushes. She watches the group presently. Her eyes are focused on the interactive meerkats.
Back to top Go down
RattiesRules

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am

Dawn sees the new female and bounds over to her excitedly...She grooms the female

Dusk tenses when he sees his sister run over to a new female but then relaxes when he realizes that it's an evicted female from another group and probably not a threat at the moment...He does keep an eye on her and the other midnights.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:32 pm

After an hour of basking in the sun's warm rays, Black Widow begins making her departure from the bolthole to go find some breakfast. Every now and then she would shovel into the sand, hoping to extract a morsel packed with the nutrients she'll need to keep herself healthy as her days as an evictee continues on. She actually doesn't mind living the solitary lifestyle. As a solitary individual, she has the freedom to do what ever she desires and there's no dominant female around to tell her what she can and can not do. Life without authority is awesome. But she does miss her children, immensely in fact. She yearns to see them and misses having them bury themselves in her pelt for a loving snuggle. She's still planning to pay a surreptitious visit to the Midnights to see her kids. With that thought now circulating through her mind, Black Widow slowly heads in the direction of the Midnight's burrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next