Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Carlos groaned and kicked out his back leg, kicking Saudu in the eye and Navy Blu in the jaw as he did so..

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Stewie had continued to attack Inle... He was losing alot of blood at this point... Stewie doesn't notice Raine... Yet.

Makuta turns away from Matrix to look at Casper... He narrows his red eyes but charges at him...

ooc: This could make things interesting... Since Makuta will badly injure Cyan later...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Cyanide continues brutally slashing Inle, grunting with pleasure as a pool of blood forms around him. If she and Stewie keep this up, Inle will be dead very shortly. She's also oblivious to Raine barreling towards her partner in crime.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

ooc: >D

Sauda wails in pain as her eye is kicked. She lands in the dirt and is still, eye screeching with pain. Navy Blu hits the dirt with a thud. she, however, isn't in too much pain, and goes back to Carlos, unaware that her sister is hurt. She bites back at another leg. (ooc: Have Carlos kick Navy Blu into another meerkat... I want her to be attacked and have a permanently injured shoulder)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

ooc: Scary could injure Navy Blu, I think...

I also want Warrior attacked really badly in several places and Torpedo gaining a scratch mark on his eye and a chunk of his ear missing.

bic: Makuta stops to see what Casper will do...

Eventually Stewie notices Raine, and growls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Dash's snout curled into a snarl as he felt the sting of claws in his back and side. Whirling around he smacked his paw into Isis' neck and planted his fangs into her cheek. He looked her in the eye as if daring her to attempt to pull away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Driven by the determination to make a kill in this battle, Cyanide fails to notice Raine confronting Stewie. She keeps up her merciless assault on Inle, a heinous expression plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Isis growls, knowing she was in a tough spot. If she pulled away, no doubt she'd end up with a serious injury. She kicks at the ground, sending dirt at Dash's face in hopes to blind him and maybe release his grip on her cheek.

Matrix withdraws back, growling as both his missing ear and his eye bled. His eye had been critically hurt and now he couldn't see out of it. A cut had forced the injured eye shut, it'll result in Matrix being a one-eyed meerket.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Makuta starts to slash at Casper without mercy... He's not quite aware that this is the Dominant Male, but he doesn't really care... He hasn't noticed Cyan either...

Stewie tackles Raine... He growls... Stewie has slight overcondfidence and a slight temper... How dare she interrupt their assassination!

Iblis spots Warrior and starts attacking him, snickering... Torpedo attacks her... Iblis snarls and swipes at his face... This leaves a deep scar above his eye. Torpedo growls but doesn't give up; but he does leave... He spots Navy Blu and runs to help her. Iblis then continues attacking Warrior...

Cyan takes the distraction, barks, and tackles Carlos, attempting to pin him.

Bohrok begins slashing at Isis's side. She got bored of attacking Ratchet and is now helping who she has long seen as her mate... Which would be Dash...

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

The Young Male smiled with amusment as he looked at all the Meerkats in the Reaper Territory fighting. The Elite Meerkats would having been saying many things about how this war wwas stupid and stuff. Killer sighs as no one comes to fight him, he then notices Stormy coming to attack him Killer was happy so patience really did work he thought in his dark mind. The Handsome Male read the Dominant's movements, his smirk turned to a emotionless face that just wanted to see murder and this was what he was trained on in The Sayomi Family. Killer let the female lunge at him he got up on his hind legs and as soon as the female jumped on him causing him to bleed a little he used his fore paw grabbed the female and drove her down to the floor, he wondered what the impact would do to The Dominant but he knew the fight was not over. As soon as she was on the ground he sent quick punches with his paws to the female's face "Good Luck against me! Killer gave a smirk and then growled with anger trying to show power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Dash held tight as he closed his eye to shield from the dirt was kicked up at his face. He almost smirked through his hold at remembering the old saying. A little dirt never anyone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

As she heard a loud bone crunching thud beside her, Cyanide averts her eyes from the critically wounded Inle to see Stewie attacking Raine. She emits an aggrivated hiss, guessing the young female was attempting to foil their murderous plan.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 am

[quote="Brain"] he used his fore paw grabbed the female and drove her down to the floor, [quote]

ooc: Afraid is a little too unrealistic for a meerkat to do. I don't believe he'd be able to grab another individual as their paws aren't like hands with thumbs. I'm not trying to be unkind but it did stand out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 am

ooc; ...

Stormy snarls, but knows she needs to fight back, or she risks her life. Stormy flails with her paws, her back numb from the impact. all she can do is try to claw the male... but then, her claws slash across his cheek ripping it open. Stormy spat with surprise, not expecting that.

Raine hissed at Stewie, but not sure what she should do. She just lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 am

ooc: Wow, I missed that part. Earlier I read that post quickly and was half asleep but after thoroughly reading it now, I caught the "grabs Stormy with his forepaw and throws her to the ground" part. Yeah that is unrealistic. Meerkats aren't capable of grabbing another with their paw because of what LM explained. You could say something like, "Once Stormy got close enough, Killer lunges at the Reaper dominant female, managing to grab on to her scruff with his scraggy teeth and tosses her to the ground harshly."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 pm

((OOC: What LM and Yosh said. Only reason we humans can grab is because we have the might thumbs. xD))

Matrix looks around and spots Dash and Isis. He charges, sinking his fangs into Dash's back and shook his head wildly. So what if he was partly blind now?! Wouldn't stop him from fighting!

Isis sees Matrix attacking Dash and smirks a little. Two against one, the tables have turned it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Dash only tightened his hold as Matrix attacked, if he was going, Isis was going with him. Too stubborn to let go, even at the possible cost of his own life, he thrashed his head with the side of her face still in his powerful jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Carlos hissed as Navy Blu continued attacking him, he kicked out once more, sending her flying into Scary..

Meh growled as she tackled Cameroon to the floor..

Mamba growled and looked around..she had given up on Dash and was searching for another victim
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:45 pm

ooc: Actually, I'd like to point out that Bohrok is helping Dash too, so it's two vs two... Did everyone read that post? :/ Maybe we need to slow things down here... I still have things to do in this battle. Warrior, Inle, and Torpedo have all been taken care of fine. Makuta needs to revert from fighting Casper to fighting Cyan... Scary needs to do something. I'll have him help Stormy.

EDIT: Ok, looks like I put Iblis instead of Isis. XD Sorry guys... *edits the post*

bic: Stewie growls and bites Raine's nose...

Scary charges and rams into Killer...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm

ooc: That's okay Pancake X3 Their names look similar in spelling so I imagine it can cause confusion sometimes. And I agree, we need to work on keeping the pace slow while the users who are attending school are away. Maybe to prevent the battle from going on too far and ruining the plots planned, I should lock this topic until the users who are at school log on if the fight isn't over by tomorrow.

Cyanide's eyes are riveted on the Stewie vs Raine scuffle, her heart pounding against her chest and muscles tensed from the excitement coursing through her viens. She has a ring side seat to what looks like is gonna turn out to be an awesome fight. She emits sharp, short barks as a way of cheering on Stewie. She doesn't realize she's leaving herself open to be attacked by a rival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:31 pm

(Hey Pancacke can i make Killer injure Scary severily) Killer looked as his attack hit, he grabbed the female from the scruff with his teeth and threw her and it worked oh well Killer was not very surpirsed she left herself open. The Young Male was on top of the Dominant Female and his crazy Bloodlust was slowly coming as he was looking at all the Bloodlust in the Battlefield. Killer snickered to himself and suddenly he got slapped by the female with her paw. The Crazy Male slowly turns his head back to the female he gives a snarl and then a big creepy smile "Have you ever felt when you couldn't do anything and it is like....Hell is fighting against you!" Killer started laughing, he was slowly going savage. The Young Male then suddenly with speed used his claws and started clawing her soft belly, suddenly he was pushed away by Scary. Killer gave both Meerkats a sick, creepy smile and face two Meerkats did not scare him but well he wasx worried about the injurys.

Last edited by Brain on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm

((OOC: Yeah, I thought you meant someone else Pancake, that's why I sorta ignored it. xD Sorry.))

Isis growls as Dash refused to let go. Fine, she'll ensure he suffered before he decided to take HER with him! It'll result in herself getting hurt, but at this point, she didn't care. She moved her body along with his thrashing until the skin and fur were ripped off her cheek. Wincing as the red liquid dripped from her injury, she turned her attention from Dash, she attacks Bohrok viciously.

Matrix focused on Dash, still biting his back and slashing at the male's shoulders. He wasn't going down without a fight. Makuta may of blinded one of his eyes, but he wouldn't let that slow him down!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:21 pm

A burning sensation diverts Cyanide's attention from Stewie and Raine's battle. The gash she gained on her torso from that feisty Inle is stinging intensely. She grooms the wound in an attempt to soothe the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

With Isis now out of his grasp, Dash turned on his attacker. Trying to ignore the pain in his back and shoulders, he started to sharply move toward Matrix in an attempt at knocking him off balance. Two one-eyed meerkats going one-on-one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm

(Since Stormy and Pancacke haven't posted i will post how i attack them since my last poast i reached the limit of words with my phone) Killer looked at the two dominants, as dominants they were some elite Meerkats and what Killer meant by elite right now is that they were incredible fighters just like him and some Meerkats fighting different opponents. Fighting these two would surely raise his reputation and fame, he was already famous in some other mobs especially the Jumaa. Killer then started thinking more Scary used his body to fight him, it could mean that he used his body more than his weapons. While his mate used her weapons more, Killer decided what he was going to do he ran with the speed a Meerkat would normally have which was pretty fast. As he was close to Stormy he would go low and close to her belly his head was under her chin, he used his head pulled it up hard hitting Stormy. Killer then growled in pain he still sustained the injuries from before and injuries he got from banging his head hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next