Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:00 am

Blaze smile softly and nudged Inle gently.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Inle scowls and struggles to his feet. He's only hanging with this sickeningly sweet meerkat because he's injured and can't get home by himself.

Anyang nudges Runt. Listen, don't mess with me or my cousins and you'll be fine. Ok?
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Blaze growled as Inle scowled at her. She slammed him to the ground and smirked lightly, walking away.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Stormy yawned and headed below.

Zola, limping, went below and allowed her pups to start to feed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Almost snorting, Runt tilted his head. As if he could mess with them. Seriously, he was half their size! Meeping, he collapsed in the sand, exausted.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Anyang looks at Runt who looks tired and scared... The two week old pup nuzzles the slightly older but much smaller pup reassuringly to show that she really does mean him no harm...

Meanwhile Inle has managed to pull himself into the burrow. He'll need help getting his wounds sanitized now...
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

Takanuva squeaks, watching Runt. Takanuva is usually wary of strangers and prefers to stick by his cousin. However, this meerkat seems ok and may be a good playmate! Takanuva, for now, joins Anyang in comforting him...

Iblis (who was probably accepted *shrugs*) sees Inle and walks over to him... Although she tends to be unpredictable, Iblis intends to help him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9