Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 pm

ooc: Don't mean to back seat RP but Killer should've acknowledged he was rammed into, as in feeling the painful collision and toppling over or, out of self defense, retaliating against Scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 pm

OCC: well my friend Karma i did put that part in my post in my latest post i put previous wounds but if that' not enough well my phone reached it's limit of words.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc: Karma's my character in the Comets XP You can call me YoshKatgirl since that's my usermane, but it's okay :] On your Monday post, I didn't see anything saying Killer acknowledged Scary ramming into him. You were having him focus on attacking Stormy who attacked him before Scary just did. If your phone can't accommodate all of what you thought about writing, it's easier to make the posts shorter. It doesn't have to always be detailed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Stormy wobbeled a little as she was whacked in the chin. Ow. She was getting angry, now. How dare a stranger defy her. Snarling, but with blood tricking down her chin, she lunged at Killer, fastening her teeth onto his neck, spitting with fury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Killer smiled and noticed the female's movements but he lost momentum and the pain he felt was making him slower he moved a little making Stormy catch the flesh of his neck a little. The Young Male then growled as he was hit he was going even more savage, with quite the strength and speed he used his paws and hit the beautiful female' face making her gush bits of blood, he would also quickly put his neck even closer to her little mouth making her chocke on his neck. If she let go he would use his forepaws to hit her forepaws and use his teeth putting it in her neck and pushing to make sure she was pinned. Killer used this move to kill people when they were pinned since his jaws would be in the female's neck hitting the wind pipe quickly. But he would not do it if the female decided to give up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Once she had soothed the stinging sensation, Cyanide resumes watching the brawl between Raine and Stewie. Their brutal scuffle has her itching to leap into the frey.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Scary lunged at Killer, and tries pulling him off Stormy... He wants to prove himself again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Killer growled with anger as the annoying male was using his big body to pull him off his mate, The Young Male then barked "You Reapers get on my nerves!" The Dark Male was not going to embarass his family because of these....Reapers. He looked as his family member Makuta was fighting. Then with speed he used his massive body and pushed the large male away from him far enough from Stormy. Killer then sent paws at the male like he was some proffesional boxer, he would then try to hit him with one more punch but quickly faked it out and then used his jaws to bite the male's paw and crush it. He was hoping the male would be limping now so he couldn't get in the way next time while fighting his mate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Stormy, snarling, charges into Killer. Even though she may have committed the sin of lust, Scary was still her partner in crime. She rams into the brawny male and sinks her teeth into his shoulder angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Killer snarls with pain he hated that pain they were totally some good dominants but who would fall down first every time he was about to kill the other Meerkat came. Oh how he hated this but oh well he was the one that wanted to fight so badly before so this was what he got. The Young Male was surprised the female did not give up so easily yet she sure would be his type of female but her fighting skills did not impress him. The Will Power she had the impressive thing, a Will Power not many warriors around here had. The Red and Green colored eye male was getting annoyed if he killed this guys he was going to eat them. Killer used his teeth and bit the female's whole muzzle kind of like a kiss but it was no normal kiss, it was the kiss of death a move that could kill a anmal easily if they couldn't get out of it. He then used his Man Strength and rammed over the female kind of like a clothsline making the female let go of his shoulder. Killer then barked a thunderous one again and swiped at Stormy's belly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Isis kept up with attacking the other, snarling.

Matrix is a bit uneasy, as he only became an one-eye meerkat. He would surely have a small disadvantage due to this, but he didn't back down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Stormy was stunned at first. She could feel the blood trickling out of her wounds and mixing with the sand beneath her. but no, she would not give up. Snarling, she lunged at Killer, but at the last second, twisted in the air and was able to land on his back. Stormy, not expecting that, took advantage of it and bit into Killer's neck again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Suddenly, Cyanide lunges at Raine, swiping at her face with both her paws, managing to rake her claws down the side of her snout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Dash lashed out with his hind legs in another attempt to knock Matrix off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 am

Stewie continues attacking Raine, growling. He's not going to let a Reaper beat him! He smirks as Cyanide joins in the fight...

Makuta continues attacking Casper, swiping at him. He really wants to fight someone else... He's spotted Cyan...

Bohrok growls, bites Matrix's tail and shakes her head violently. This male needs to go away... She's in love with Dash and will protect him with her life...

Iblis sees Navy Blu and attacks her...

Scary growls, injured... But he isn't done and bites Killer's ear...

Warrior is badly injured and walks off to be by himself.... Torpedo is injured as well, but not entirely... He tries to help Navy Blu...

Takanuva squeaks and crawls around the burrow. The battle has woken him up...

ooc: We need to end the fight with Makuta and Casper so I can continue with my plan... After Makuta badly injures Cyan, she'll lead a retreat...

Stormy, you said you wanted Navy Blu injured, I can have Iblis do that, I forgot who Iblis was fighting...

I'm gonna have one of my characters try to enter the burrow...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 am

Cyanide smirks heinously back at Stewie. Maybe they can claim 2 Reaper lives in one day. Heh heh, she's going to enjoy this. She proceeds to slash mercilessly at Raine's side.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Isis growls and leaps at Bohrok, tackling her down. Don't take your eyes off your real opponent!

Matrix manages to barely dodge Dash's attack and manages to bite his shoulder and shook his head wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Killer smirked as he was injured, when would the female stop she was getting on her nerves, it was either becuase she was dumb or that giant will power. The Dark Furred Male then growled with anger and quickly got up on his hind legs he was having trouble since a Meerkat was on his back and some male was holding his ear but he got up and then with all his weight he went down the female was way lighter than him and would feel some real pain from the impact and Killer's weight. The Young Shadow Death/Sayomi then smiled as the female was laying on the ground he turned to the male still feeling the pain he got from being bit in the ear so hard. Killer then growled he bit him in his muzzle hard he shook it and then used his claws to sink in into his ribs. As Killer thought he did enough damage to the muzzle he used his forehead and gave him multiple headbutts to forehead and was doing them hard. He stopped and winced with pain it hurt so much he then started to feel sick, he lunged at the female and swiped at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Dash managed to turn sharply and pierce his canines through the skin on Matrix's flank, a weak spot. He began pulling hard, and bucking like a bronco. Certainly the combined attempts would be enough to dismount him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Corson growled and attacks Matrix helping Dash

mille still far from the fighting group finally joins in
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Stormy snarled in pain. This male was making her mad, and now she was going to give him a lesson. Snarling with rage, Stormy propelled herself in the air, fangs aiming to get a hold of his throat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Cyanide bites Raine's flank and thrashes her head from side to side wildly, smirking with morbid pleasure as blood seeps from the wound she inflicts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Killer's face looked gruesome he was NOT Happy this female was getting on his nerves and he was taking a lot of damage. The Dark Furred Male then turned around hearing her growl he looked at her jumping in the air. He got up on his hind legs, the female landed on him causing for him to feel a lot of pain he grabbed her scruff and smacked her on the floor harshly like before. (Cute Pup coming) Thor slowly came out of his burrow it was a cage to him, and he hated it he wasen't a monster he was prince of the Reapers. The Pup chirped. Thor was looking for his parents as soon as he came out he gave a large chirp all this noise he then touched a little pond of blood, "Mammy? he slowly rolled in the blood covering all of his body with blood. He then just sat and looked at the ferocious battle between the two groups. Why was he here where the fates trying to say that he would be a child of war or was he doomed to die, Thor licked the blood and coughed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 pm

ooc: Thor is only 14 days old. He's still too young to emerge from the burrow. At 3 weeks old, usually 21 days, he'll be able to come out of the burrow Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 pm

(Crap i wanted someone to give Thor a permanent scratch am i allowed if i want to do that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next