Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Mille follows she hopes her pups are alright.. she does int want to fight

Corson yawns and grooms himself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Stormy doesn't respond as Scary walks over. Then, something comes on the breeze... she feels the hair on her neck stand up. What's going on? She barks an alarm, not sure what it is just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 pm

It's then that Cyan is sure. Now. She starts wardancing towards the Reapers...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 pm

At Cyan's signal, Cyanide propels herself out of the concealment of the bush, rear-kicking her back legs in a wardance. The battle has commenced! Her heart is now pounding against her chest and her muscles are tensed, limbs shaking. Feuled by the adrenaline that's coursing through her body, she's poised to take on any Reaper who makes contact with her, no matter their size.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Isis' icy orbs flash once, as she thought. When Stormy gives out a call, she hisses silently. We should strike, now. And as Cyan wardanced toward the Reapers, she follows in pursuit, grinning evilly. She was going to leave with Reaper blood on her paws today.

Matrix follows eagerly. Finally, some action! He was ready to rip these Reapers apart, limb by limb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Mille war dances following cyan
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

Cyanide's claws sink into the sand every time her paws touch the sand, a sadistic look in her eyes. She intends to leave this battle with Reaper blood on her paws and pelt.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 am

Cyan sees Stormy... That subordinate she had met in the Blizzards that she hated so much... Cyan growls and charges at her, ramming into her side.

Stewie stays besides Cyanide... Until he spots Inle... He smirks at Cyanide, that looks like a good target... (I want Inle killed off)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Cyanide follows Stewie's gaze over to Inle, then returns eye contact with him, smirking sinisterly. She agrees he'd be an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Isis began to search for an easy target. Who to attack, who to attack... that was the question...

Matrix spots Makuta and grinning evilly, he charges at the black male, not knowing just how deadly this male was.

((OOC: Hey Pancake, could you have Makuta badly injure Matrix, but not kill him?))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 pm

ooc: Yeah, I can do that. He'll injure Cyan pretty badly as well.

bic: Makuta smirks and waits for the male to come to him first...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 pm

((OOC: Thanks. Smile I also want Matrix to loose an ear or an eye during his fight with Makuta. Whichever you think is easier.))

Matrix leaped at Makuta, fangs bared. He was soon going to learn a painful lesson about this ebony-colored male and how deadly he truly was...

Isis spots Rex. Ah, her old enemy... Time for some payback... She charges and rams into him, growling. She'll take the pleasure of ensuring he suffered greatly, like he did to her during the Phantom's pup napping mission.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 pm

ooc: I could do both. :3

bic: As Matrix leaps at him, Makuta ducks and rolls over onto his back... He raises his back legs for protection... He tries clawing at Matrix's belly once he's above him...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Eager to get her paws dirty, well more like soaked in Reaper blood, Cyanide charges toward Inle, emitting a battle caterwaul.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Stewie follows Cyanide... Inle notices the two charging at him and simply waits...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Once she got close enough, Cyanide lundges at Inle, Fangs bared and chattering menacingly. Her skull makes contact with his side, a sickening thud sounding upon colliding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Ratchet couldn't be more keen to dig his fangs into Reaper flesh and bathe his fangs with their blood. His first battle... this would be excellent! Fangs bared, the Phantom male glanced around expectantly, searching for a potential victim.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Bohrok spots Ratchet and charges at him... She smirks... She's older and more experienced, this should be interesting...

Inle cries out. These are pups... Why are they vicious? Then again, he was once like that, wasn't he? Inle lashes out at Cyanide, but Stewie tackles him...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

As Inle retaliated, Cyanide ducks, avoiding the fiesty pup's claws by mere inches. She swipes at Inle's face with the claws on her right cheek, scaping them down his face and leaving 4 crimson colored lines behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Killer had been following for quite a while, it was bad that no one would notice such a handsome male(Handsome to the crazy Meerkats) The Young Male had been banned in so many Meerkat Groups, and he would start to slowly think if he was banned from the Reaper's territory oh well it did not really matter anyway. With a quick growl he looked at the Meerkats fighting, he wondered what would happen if his dear Mob won would they take over the lands and have a even bigger territory or would they just keep the Reapers as slaves, no one could predict the future but Killer was trying to.

The Young Male shrugged to himself, and smiled he quickly growled in a loud voice while he was standing on a cliff "We are the Phantoms, we are titants, we are conquerors let's teach these worthless Meerkats that should not be carrying the name of our species what we are, if we lose we will just show them that we are the same and we are no different. Now Let's dine in hell shall we..." Killer hoped the Meerkats heard him, his growls were pretty large but the noise alll the meerkats while making was fighting was incredibly loud. The Yougn Male got off the cliff and waited for some Reaper to come fight him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Mille stayed away from the fighting she didt want to get hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Mamba smirked and glanced around the group..everyone seemed to have an opponent..except two meerkats sitting near some long grass. Mamba smirked and called softly to her sister.. she'd go for the male..

Meh nodded sinisterly..agreeing with her sister for once..She charged and rammed into Cameroon..knocking the older but weaker female off her feet.. Cameroon gasped for breath and was suddenly pinned down..she stared into Meh's face and growled...

Mamba slowly stalked Carlos..she then pounced and jumped onto the male..she raked her scraggly claws down his back.. leaving long lines of red.. the liquid dripped down his back and she smirked in morbid pleasure..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:47 pm

((OOC: Excellent idea Pancake. Twisted Evil))

Matrix stumbles when Makuta dodged and fell down. He was stunned for a second but regained himself when he sees the black male attempting to slash his tender stomach. He rolled in time, only getting his side slashed. He hissed silently but used this chance to counter attack and sunk his fangs into Makuta's leg and shook his head wildly, attempting to break the bone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Cyanide averts her eyes from Inle as she heard Killer's thunderous tone, tracking them over to the buff male. She doesn't realize turning her attention away from her opponent could cost her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Makuta turns around and bites Matrix's ear, pulling on it with all his might...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next