Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 pm

ooc: You could still have that happen. We'll just let that go with him emerging from the burrow. We'll say he emerged because he heard the commotion and was worried about his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 pm

(K hey Yosh is Micheal Mysers a pretty good fighter i want him to meet Thor and travel as loners. I want to make Thor a lone cool, calm, quiet avenger type Meerkat) Thor did not like the taste of the blood...fine maybe a little. The Pup felt angry he wanted his mom he gave another chirp hoping someone would come pick him up, he was the prince and he needed someone to take care of him. Thor then put half of his body inside the burrow just looking at the Meerkats playfighting little did he know a serious was was going on.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: And Thor is a Phantom pup... So he can't be here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:11 pm

OCC: aww forgot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 pm

ooc: I guess Thor can but he'd be tavelling with him at his own risk. Michael Myers is known to be unpredictably violent and gets these tendancies to kill. Because of this, he has difficulty bonding with other meerkats or animals. He was born a sick pup and gained brain damage from his illness which resulted in him being psychotic. But he does have sane moments.

Oh. I thought he was a Reaper pup XD Got confused XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 pm

(Don't care Micheal Myers is cool)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:13 pm

ooc: Okay. We can still go through with the plot Smile Thor can be the only meerkat he develops a bond with and will help bring out his soft side but he'll still be deadly to other meerkats. Michael Myers sort of lacks power in fights but he's nimble and uses stealth to take down his opponents. Also, Michael Myers is mute so he can't make vocalizations and can only communicate using body language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 pm

OCC: YEAH Thor is going to be a very important character for me he will be ana venger even tough he is calm and cool headed, he is going to be lustful for power and revenge and this revenge thing is a Massacre to the Phantoms for attacking his family and well mob and Shadow Deaths might be in it. Make Micheal come to the Phantoms and take him. Oh and about Boomslang and Aaron i want them to be having a relationship where they are kind of like criminals in Comets i mean some mischivious ones that get in trouble all the time. Thor is also going to be taken in by humans and done some experiments hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

ooc: Thor wouldn't know that the Reapers were his real family...

Could we stop the OOC only posts? I'm waiting for more replies before I do anything...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc: Sorry. Yeah, I agree. We've been OOC posting too much. We should really be discussing these plots in PM, Hunte890.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Occ: One more occ question will you PLEASE BRING Kiri in here want to see him bee roleplayed he is my favorite Sayomi so far
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Anyang has been hearing the commotion up above. She is curious as to what is going on and starts to go up. However when she is almost out of the burrow, the heat of the sun causes her to go back down...

(OOC: I hope this is ok...)
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Takanuva glances over at Anyang. He too is curious about what's going on above and is near the burrow entrance, but doesn't go up, although he did try earlier, like his cousin the heat had forced him back down. He watches her a little wary, he had seen how she had behaved, and although she wasn't mean, she was a little fiesty. Now, Takanuva was under no circumstances a calm pup, but he wasn't like Aunt Stormy, he was more like his mom Zola. Like his father Rex, Takanuva had bravery and was noble, but that side of him was hidden for now... He peeps to his cousin, but still keeps his distance a bit. Any idea of what they're doing?

Cyan turns around... To see a male charging at her. Makuta. This is the male she had met as a pup in a battle when she was in the Garters... And had loved at one point. She had been his Dominant Female for a time. Before he betrayed her... What was he doing here?! She charges at him, snarling furiously. Her instincts tell her to get out of here but she doesn't do so... Makuta smirks... His red eyes gleaming... This should be interesting... Makuta rams into her, knocking her over... And so, a battle begins...
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Anyang glances towards the burrow entrance again and peeps back to Takanuva. No, but I wish I did; sounds like there's a lot of action. A beetle flies and lands inside the burrow. Anyang is fascinated by the strange moving object that just appeared... she pounces on it and is surprised to find that it no longer moves around. She touches it with her paw and then nods at Takanuva, inviting him to have a look...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:17 pm

ooc: This is my last post here until I get replies from YoshKat, Stormy, Night, Tosca, ect... It seems this battle has gone out of control and I am going to have Makuta force Cyan into leading a retreat. Not hard to do, actually. But I'll take it slowly.

bic: Takanuva nods at Anyang, it did seem like there was alot going on outside, although he wasn't exactly sure what it was. It looked like a big huge playfight, alot of fun! Too bad they were too little to go outside... Little do they know that it's much more than that and it might traumatize them if they did. Takanuva peers at the beetle through the darkness, still getting used to being able to see. As he walks closer he tilts his head and pokes it with his paw. What is it? He's unaware that this bug was once moving.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

ooc: I kinda don't know what to post at the moment XD I'm gonna wait for Stormy to reply before having Cyanide do something since she and her partner in crime (X]) are still engaged in a scuffle with Raine.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Anyang continues to investigate the bug as well.... she stares at it, expecting it to start moving again at any moment. However, to her disappointment it doesn't. She soon loses interest and looks towards the entrance. If only she had more fur she and Takanuva could go out and take part in what exciting event was going on out there! After pacing around a bit restlessly she paws her cousin's side. Wanna play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Hidden follows her brother Takanuva then stops and looks at him

Corson growls and attacks millie biting her back.

Millie trys yo get corson off of her she trys to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

ooc: Ok... Um... I'm waiting for a reply from Stormy too, but I'm not sure what to do about that... I'll reply one more time and then that's it. As for Makuta and Cyan, I'm not sure what I want to have them do next, so I'll wait for that.

Night, Tosca, what about you guys?

bic: Takanuva smiles a little at Anyang's offer. He'd much rather be exploring the burrow, really, but no one wants to do that with him... So he barks at his cousin. You bet I do! He bats at her head playfully, then takes a pouncing position, with his rear end in the air, tail sticking up. He stares at Anyang as if daring her to play... Takanuva doesn't notice Hidden at all. At least not yet...

Bohrok turns and attacks Iblis. She wants to take care of this female as soon as possible so she can protect who she sees as her mate... Bohrok begins slashing at Isis endlessly, not stopping, mainly trying to push her back, possibly getting her to give up. She smirks though as she wounds her opponent little by little; after all, she is Makuta's granddaughter, that hasn't changed and it's in her blood to be this way.

Last edited by Pancake on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

((OOC: I've been waiting to see what Bohrok will do. Last I remember, she tried to attack Matrix who is currently fighting Dash, but then Isis came in and tackled Bohrok down as she wasn't done with the Reaper female.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: Ok, I edited my post to have Bohrok attack her.

Meh, I'm gonna slow down now... ><
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Stormy growled. Getting sick of this male, she dove straight for his tailbase and bit down hard. Time to get him out.

Casper growled at Scary.

Karlyn blinks, curious as to what all the noise is above.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Anyang grins and tackles Taknuva playfully. While she's doing this she notices Hidden and Karalyn. She gives her other cousins a nod hoping they'll join in on the playfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 am

ooc: Sorry guys, I'm super duper busy, I'm not really sure what's going on at the moment either.. ._.
I need to have Carlos die though >_>

Meh hissed and bit into Cameroon's back...Cameroon yelped and slammed herself to the ground, crushing the younger female under her weight..

Mamba growled as she tackled Carlos to the ground..she towered over him and quickly picked up his neck..she squeezed softly and began to feel the life ebbing out of his bloodied body..

Carlos yelped and struggled under Mamba's weight..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

ooc: It's okay Tosca. Yeah, it's becoming chaotic XD There's, like, several different fights going on between characters XD

Out of her right peripheral vision, Cyanide sees her mentor get plowed into by something black. She turns to see a bulky, black pelted, red gleaming eyed male mercilessly attacking Cyan. She emits an offensive snarl. Hey you! Leave my mentor alone! How dare you put your claws in my mentor! I'll teach you a lesson for messing with the Phantoms! Enraged, she barrels towards Makuta. She has no idea how deadly this male truely is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next