Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 am

ooc: Ugh..is this going to end soon? ._.

Meh growled softly and yelped underneath her rival..she coughed softly and slowly pushed her rival off..as she did so she saw her sister slowly killing Carlos..she smirked and cackled in triumph..

Mamba smirked and bit harder...she watched as Carlos struggled under her body..he thrashed and clawed at Mamba...She bit harder still and watched as Carlos slowly closed his eyes and stopped struggling..he gagged a few times and coughed..he then began to thrash again..no he couldn't die! He couldn't desert his sister just like that! NO! He had to keep fighting..for his sake and for his sisters...but he stopped moving as Mamba's teeth punctured his neck..he gagged once more and then slumped..his head hit the floor with a crash and his eyes clouded over...he couldn't fight anymore...he was just too weak..the life now ebbed out of him..his body lay on the floor amongst the still fighting meerkats..the young male had died a noble death..Mamba smirked victoriously and cackled..the blood still stained her fur..she'd done it..she'd killed him!

Cameroon looked up just in time to see her brothers head hit the floor, she yelped loudly and rushed over..slowly she bent down and sniffed him..he..he..was..dead...? ...Just like that? NO! He couldn't be dead! Cameroon sobbed and then looked up..her eyes red with anger and rage..she growled loudly and lunged at Mamba..knocking her to the floor, she would pay for killing her brother!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 am

Raine snarled a little at Cyandie.

Stormy, getting her point across, knew that something was about to happen. She could see her mob was growing weak. Carlos was even dead. Letting out ashamed retreat calls, she warned her group to back off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

Killer did not growl in pain but this time screeched oh how that hurt. The Young Male noticed the female's retreat calls he smiled and with his hind legs kicked her away from him. The Male won the battle but he was not done if he was going to remembered he needed to give a permanent scar. Seeing as Scary was closest to him he used his sharp thalon like claws to scratch any body part of Scary. Killer was hoping the scratch was going to be permanent. The Young Male then ran back up the cliff where he gave his short speech "We Won! The Phantoms have won! and we have proved that we are True Warriors." He then gave Makuta a short sly smirk knowing that Makuta would know what it meant. The Shadow Deaths were coming back stronger and even fiercer than before. A few female have caught his eyes in this battle and as soon as they came back to camp he would try to find a new mate, and new Shadow Death's.

Last edited by Brain on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

ooc: Makuta is in the Reapers... and Pancake, i know you were planning to have Cyan and Makuta fight. They still can, if you want. just say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

OCC: I know Makuta is a Reaper but there is a plot going on after the war The Shadow Deaths are going to be revived!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:32 am

ooc: I actually had a plot for the ending of the battle. The Phantoms will lose. I want to do that NOW. Does anyone have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

ooc: It seems that the Reapers have lost..but I dunno..maybe they could fight back and drive the Phantoms away?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

ooc: No, I have an idea already. Makuta will badly injure Cyan and she'll lead a retreat. But I need to know if anyone minds me doing it now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

ooc: Ooh, oh kay! That's fine with me..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 am

ooc: I'm fine with it as well. I'm eager for the battle to end.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 am

((OOC: I don't mind.))

Isis winces a little as Bohrak gave her some cuts. However, she doesn't back off and sank her fangs into the female's shoulder and shook her head wildly.

Matrix continued to fight with Dash, unaware of Cyan and Makuta battling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:03 pm

ooc: That's fine.

Stormy realizes that defeat is not an option,. No, she must not look weak. Snarling, she issues attack calls again. Her fight is back on.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Several minutes pass, and the fight between Makuta and Cyan is still ongoing. But to those who ma be watching, it is quite obvious that Cyan is losing... She has a gash on her back, on the top of her head, on her shoulder, and a scratch mark on her cheek. Makuta has also reopened the eviction scar on her tail base. Makuta is older, bigger, and stronger than she is, and has more experience as a murderer. Even if Cyan started training for battle at a younger age, this is fact... Cyan pants... She knows Makuta will kill her if he gets the chance... She barks and makes lead calls to lead a retreat. She'll look like a coward, but anyone who knows Makuta well likely would understand why. Unfortunately, most of Cyan's subordinates; no, all of them; are unaware of Cyan's past, and it's likely to stay that way. Limping, Cyan runs off... This is humiliating... Torpedo follows, stumbling a bit; blood in getting in his eyes and it's making things difficult. Warrior follows slowly, trying to run, but he's very badly injured. Stewie frowns but glances at Cyanide before following.

Makuta chuckles darkly as Cyan leaves. As yes... Another victory for the leader of the Shadows. He was very amused that Cyan had retreated just because of him, and although he still wanted her dead, this was enough for now...

Bohrok smirks at Isis, smiling devilishly. Things have made a turn for the better... She waits for Isis to release her and run off, but snickers and chirps... Better run off, you're oh-so-great leader's calling!

Iblis frowns... It's over already?! Her lower jaw drops in dismay, she wasn't done! Iblis turns and glances at Stormy before remaining submissive, remembering she hadn't been accepted yet...

Scary sneers at Casper. The Reapers had prevailed against their new rivals. He's not really aware that it was only because of Makuta that this happened, but nevertheless, the Phantoms looked like fools today...

Takanuva giggles and nips at Anyang playfully. He then tilts his head, wondering where his other cousin is, and goes off to find her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm

ooc: Long post is long XD

Meh hears the retreat barks and her jaw drops..what!? Cyan's retreating!? Woah...what's gotten into there so-called evil leader?! She sneered softly at Cameroon and growled before trotting after her leader..well..limping..she was badly injured..she had a gash across her muzzle..a rip on her tail and a large wound on her back and stomach..

Mamba stopped fighting as Cyan barked and looked up..she hissed in dismay as she saw the female leaving..Mamba growled and tried to struggle free, but Cameroon hissed and pinned her down..oh no..she wasn't done yet! she yowled and grabbed Mamba's leg and shook wildly..Mamba yelped in pain and watched as the blood spurted out..she growled loudly and ripped into Cameroon's chest..after a few minutes of fighting Cameroon was soon knocked off of Mamba by Meh..she hissed and was about to retaliate but saw that the Phantoms were leaving..so she yelped softly...realizing what she'd gotten herself into..

Meh hissed softly and helped her sister to her feet, she then tried to limp away as fast as possible..

Meanwhile..in the grass Blaze was watching as Cyan called the retreat..she snickered lightly...oh..so Cyan was backing down!? Sneering softly the female stepped out of the grass and watched the retreat..she snickered and turned around..realizing that the Reapers were behind her..she yelped softly and bowed down to Stormy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Cyanide halts her charge when she hears her mentor admit defeat. What? They're retreating, now!? She growls in dismay. But she wanted to assist Cyan in ripping Makuta to shreds. She's sure they can overpower him as a team. It's unsual for her to back down from a scuffle so easily. What's gotten into her usually merciless mentor suddenly? Soon enough, she realizes why Cyan ordered her mob into retreating. She looks to be potentially fatally wounded. A wave of worry ripples through her, fearing she could lose her mentor. W-will she eventually succumb to her hideous injuries? She'd be devastated if she lost Cyan. Noticing the Phantom warriors beginning to disengage from the Reapers, Cyanide sprints after them, disappointed their rivals prevailed over them in this round. However, there will always be next time. She'll ensure then the Reapers will pay.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Isis hears Cyan giving... commands to retreat?! Wh... what?! She releases her grip on Bohrok's shoulder. She growls at her. Don't get so cocky... And with that, she goes after Cyan, still confused at the vicious leader. She hasn't noticed Cyan's injuries yet.

Matrix also hears Cyan and is confused. They're retreating?! But... But why!? Growling, he pulls himself from Dash and ran off after the retreating Phantoms, wincing from where his ear once was and his wounded eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Killer snarls in disappointment, with one last snarl he barks to Scary and Stormy "I will come back you two."
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Anyang follows Takanuva and suddenly gets an idea. She peeps to her cousin. Hey! Let's have an adventure and see just how big the burrow is! Her eyes have been open for 4 days and now her cousins' eyes are open and she has someone to play with!
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Stormy rolls her eyes and ignores Killer.

Casper snarls, why was Cyan retreating? He was fully unaware of the battle she had just fought with her old mate. Ashamed, he stalked after his mate.

Navy Blu and Sauda follow, ashamed.

Raine smirks. Victor was hers.

Stormy notices blaze. Smirking, seeing she seemed like a strong female, accepted her into the mob with a rough hipslam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Millie ran after cyan

Corson growls and looks at stormy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Cyanide's legs carry her at a brisk pace beside her mentor Cyan. The little volatile meerkat glances up at Cyan, her eyes glittering with worry. She's in terrible shape. Will she make it back to the burrow alive? She surely hopes her mentor manages to maintain hold of the strength she has left to make it back to the safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Cyan tries to head home as fast as she can. However, his vision is getting a little blurry and she's not quite walking straight either... If only she'd known that Makuta had been here... She would have thought it out differently... She growls at the thought of him for a moment before continuing on... They're almost to the border...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Blaze smirked lightly and sneered at Stormy in pleasure.

Meanwhile...Cameroon was sitting by her brothers body, her head down in sadness...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Cyanide watches with worry as Cyan staggers, anticipating her to either collapse from exhaustion or succumb to her injuries at any moment. She mentally encourages her mentor to stay strong and push on. She's a strong meerkat. She believes she can make it back to the burrow. They're almost home, just hold on Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Isis manages to catch up, finally noticing Cyan. Holy scorpions in the sand, what happened to her?! Now she slowly understands why Cyan called to retreat. Well, mostly. She was unaware of Cyan's battle with Makuta.

Matrix ran, but swayed as he did so. Being one eyed now, he was having a hard time adapting to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next