Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Millie runs really fast she matches Cyan's pace she just really wants to see her pups she hopes there all right

(occ: meh i wanna kill 1 of her pups)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:00 pm

ooc: I can say that Cyan already killed one of them...

I think we can post in Phantoms now.

bic: Takanuva smiles at his sister's request. Of course! With that he counds away to explore the burrow. Takanuva, being very adventurous, was certainly eager to explore every nook and cranny of the burrow. He smiles at his cousin before heading off... But he wants to find Karlyn first.

Bohrok smirked... The Reapers had won today... She heads over to her mate Dash and starts grooming him very, very roughly...

Makuta chuckles. Much too easy...

Scary growls and barks to Stormy. He's sure this isn't the last time they'll be seeing the Phantoms...
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Anyang squeals in delight. Yay! They were going to form a team and go on an expedition! Now all they had to do was find Karlyn! These very young pups were already starting form bonds and use teamwork. Once everyone who was in the burrow was together they would explore the various chambers of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Killer was annoyed, and angry the leaders gave up so easily. The Big Black Machine wanted to kill some one before he left at least one person but well he got injuries to prove he fought hard. The Young Shadow Death knew he had to make a move right now or when they got in Campus. The plan was to find a female with strong genetics and mate with her to make some strong pups. Killer snarled as he thought about Kamaria' pups they might be strong considering Kamaria's weak genetics were getting in the way. But that would be fixed after they were brought back "home." Killer was thinking about Mamba, Isis, and Cyanide. He walked besige Cyanide and snarled at her "Pathetic you worry for your leader too much, you think like a weakling but..." Killer sighed gave a little shrug and kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Occ: @killer don't you mean phatoms....
@Pancake ok

Bic: Corson growls
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

ooc: Yeah, we've been given the okay to start posting in the Phantoms now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Dash returned Bohrok's rough grooming.

Gingersnap and Yamile poked their heads out of the burrow, making sure it was safe to come out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:42 am

Takanuva squeaks. He can't find his sister anywhere. He starts to get a little bit impatient and instead make loud contact calls, trying to get the attention of any pups that are currently with the Reapers. He wants lots of playmates while they explore the burrow.

Bohrok smirks and grooms the side of Dash's head, the side that still has an eye intact. She does draw a little bit of blood in the process, but Bohrok has known Dash for a while now, and sees him as her partner in crime, and is quite sure he won't mind...

Inle has died and isn't moving... The meerkat is gone and won't be coming back.

Iblis continues waiting for acceptance and growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:58 am

Blaze snarled lightly at Iblis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Dash didn't mind the shed blood. It would only toughen up his skin when it healed.

Gingersnap spotted Inle's body and peeped to the adults. He looked a lot like she and Fang did after Taipan had thrown them against the burrow walls. They had been alright in the end, but something was eerily different this time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 pm

ooc: Please don't call other characters weak/
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Like Takanuva, Anyang is starting to get impatient as well. Where is Karlyn?! She starts making loud calls as well. The burrow has become quite noisy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:02 am

Takanuva continues his calls. But now for a different reason. Takanuva is hungry and he wants to eat. He does this as loudly as he possibly can. It's very likely he and Anyang can be heard from outside... One might wonder what Stormy will do about this...

Inle appears to be dead... But he does stir a little. No, he's not dead. This meerkat is still alive. Yes... He's here. But he'll need time to recover and makes calls.

Iblis continues to wait for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 pm

A small shape slowly limps near the burrow. Runt blinks, eyes open only a fraction. He falls, squeaking, failing to get up, then passes out, lacking food and strength.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:16 am

Stormy sees the new, tiny meerkat. Was he another Phantom? No, he doesn't smell like one.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:22 am

OOC: I've adopted Inle and Takanuva from Pancake

After awhile, Inle manages to make calls. He has to stop from time to time though as he's still very weak. Hopefully somoene will come over and help.

Anyang and Taknuva continue to make loud calls for someone to come and feed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 am

Blaze limped over to Inle and peeped, was he okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Hidden Walked over to her Brother and starts to make calls aswell shes starving.Corson Walks over to Stormy what had she seen.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm

The two were quite a scene- and hard to miss.

Torrent churred in anger as Torrence pinned him. He went limp, acting as if he gave up- Torrence let up, and Torrent was upon him. Though they had noticed the scentmarks, they chose to ignore the Reaper's borders.

Torrence Riik'd in shock as his little brother pounced on him. He reared up, then fell over onto Torrent, laughing. You can't beat me, and you know it! He stood tall, towering over Torrent. I can so! He nearly squealed, head-butting his older brother in the stomach. He landed with a 'Ooof!' on his back. Your getting better, He wheezed, trying to get his breath back, but I could still beat you.

Runt let out a faint whimper, his skinny body slumping in the dust. He wished something would come and pick him off already.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Stormy sighs and goes into the burrow to feed the pups. She's bloody and sore. She issues calls for the rest of her group to follow. They will be needing as much rest as possible.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 pm

OOC: Pancake has informed me she wants Takanuva back.

Inle nods at Blaze weakly. Yes, he would be ok in time.... now if only he could somehow make it to the burrow.

After feeding, Anyang starts moving around the burrow restlessly again. She smells something unfamiliar outside... it smells like a meerkat but not like any of the meerkats she knows. She is very tempted to go outside and see who it is. She goes back over to her cousins and her mother. It is then that she notices that her mother is all beat up looking. Did she play too roughly? She peeps at Stormy... Hey I think there's another meerkat outside...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Blaze smiled softly and peeped, maybe she could help him?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Torrence stops, sitting up. "Shall we get some rest?" He churred, a hint of mischief in his voice. "You think?" His brother snorted, standing tall. “I believe I found a bolthole somewhere around here,” Torrence chirped, standing as well. Suddenly, faint movement caught his eye. “Hey, check it out...” he trailed, padding off to investigate.

Runt wheezed, body jerking as he woke. Why did he have to wake up? It wasn’t like life was much better than death here. Lifting his head, he looked around. Dusk was coming- fast. Panic seized him. Though he ‘Wanted’ to die, he also wanted to live. Breathing increasing, he let out a small peep of terror.

“Shut up! Can‘t you tell that‘s a pup, you ding bat?” he snarled, pushing Torrent back. “Best not mess with it. Let‘s get outta here.” Torrent growled, shoving his brother aside. “W-well, we should atleast put it by it‘s burrow, should we not?” Torrence sighed. “Why do you have to make things difficult? Fine, go put the little scrap of fur near the den. Then let‘s go. We‘ll introduce ourselves tomorrow.” He churred, annoyed. “Alright, it‘ll just be a second.” He quietly slunk towards the pup. It gave a squeal as he picked it up. “Shut the heck up! Can‘t you see i‘m trying to help you?” he snapped through clenched teeth, looking around. No one seemed to be near the burrow. His nape fur pricked up. Dashing foreward, he dropped the thing down the nearest hole. He listened as it tumbled down. Steep hole. “Sorry! Better be glad I saved you, ya little runt!” Torrent quietly called, high-tailing it back. He met up with an annoyed Torrence.

Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Inle nods.

Anyang watches as Runt falls down the hole. Hey look Taka! It's raining pups! She goes over to the pup and nudge him. Hey! I'm Anyang. These are my cousins. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Runt, nearly dying from falling(Which, of course, he thought so, anyways) looked up, wobbling. He was pretty much skeleton- with a thin coat of paper covering it. He sneezed, falling backward from the inpact. Being about half of the other pup's size, he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next