Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

Reapers

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Squirrel, Gingersnap........3 months 9 days
Raine, Lucifer Yamile, Malik......... 1 month 15 day
Anyang.......... 18 days
Takanuva, Hidden, Karlyn.......... 14 Days

Due dates:
None

ooc: Since the John Does are never active, should we just say the Reapers reunited with them over the skip? I think that's what we decided on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:48 pm

ooc: Yea, sure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

Takanuva is asleep near Anyang. He's grown close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Hidden is asleep close to Takanuva but keeps a little away.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Runt was now awake. Though he showed no signs of it, he was. A thin coat of dew lined his shaggy pelt, making him all the colder. Shockingly enough , he made it though the night. Being a young pup, he sadly wished for death. Runt peeped angrily, 'Are there no predators that can eat me?' he wailed, unable to move. He needed nurishment, not being ready for bugs yet. Runt whimpered, alone in the tall, green grass.

Torrent chomped his brother's rear, growling in annoyance. "Torrence! Wake up, you lazy pice of crap!" Torrence growled, blinking. He caught a glimpse of Torrent dissapearing, and decided to go after him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Takanuva barked at Torrent, and charged. He didn't like bullying! Leave Runt alone!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 am

OCC: (LOL. I believe we have a bit of a misunderstanding here. Runt is part of the group, I guess, (Torrence had dropped him into the Reaper's burrow, not wanting him to die.) Torrent and Torrence are brothers and together in the Reaper's territorry, inside of a bolthole- Currently waking up. Torrent had bitten Torrence, wanting him to wake up.)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm

ooc: Oh wait... Lol. I suck. ><
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 am

OOC: I'm assuming we'll ignore the post where the misunderstanding took place. If not then let me know.

BIC

Anyang is awake and notices that Runt is feeling really down... she nudges her cousin. Hey. Taka. That little guy over there... he seems sad. Let's try to go cheer him up!
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 pm

HF has, once again, dispersed. This time, for good, as he can never be with Madge.

Stormy is already awake. She issues lead calls loudly, not going to wait for everyone.

Raine follows her mother.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc: Ok I'm going to try and revive this thread as the Reapers really need to catch up.

Kira sat outside the burrow ignoring her mother’s calls. She was hungry enough to want to go foraging but didn’t approve of the individual giving the orders. The sound of Stormy’s vocalisations just hammered home how much differently she was treated compared to her sister. Raine was the golden child, she was adored, she could do no wrong.
Dejected Kira hung her head sadly and waited for some of the other Reapers members to surface. Hopefully someone who wouldn’t ignore her.

Clambering out of the burrow complex, Squirrel shook her pelt and cautiously padded past young Kira. Stopping twice she glanced at the younger pup before skittering on her way after Stormy.

Having been below ground spending time with the many pups, Bonnie slowly emerged and looked around. Stormy’s calls were quickly getting further and further away but she wasn’t interested in following today. Glad to have a rest without the responsibility of being a dominant on her aging shoulders, she sighed in relief and sat beside Kira.

She saw part of herself in the small female, a kind soul confined within a group of complete opposite personalities. Bonnie herself had little in common with the dominants but they tolerated her for her experience and kept her in the group because she knew her place.
Placing a paw around Kira’s shoulders supportively, she thought of her own litter that she only quite recently had with HF. Since they had rejoined the Reapers from their own struggling splinter he had left the group and sadly she hadn’t seen him since. She missed his unique creepy ways and hoped he was safe wherever he may travel.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Makuta is glancing at the horizon. His mob... How were they doing without him? The black male was unaware that they were in fact involved in a huge split. Makuta would spent a bit more time here...

Takanuva is much like Bonnie. Very out of place. He mainly sticks around his mother Zola and his cousin Anyang.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:53 pm

|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~|

The nudge delivered to his side, despite being soft, knocked the abnormally small meerkat down. He clawed gently at the sand, the attempts to get up becoming more and more feeble. A cry of desperation, hunger, and fear for his life burst from the small thing, shockingly loud. Runt tried harder to return to his natural state on his legs, but failed once again. He was most defidently a pitiful sight to set eyes on. One wouldn't be blamed for wondering how he managed to survive this long, or how much time he had left before he would die of fatigue. But, the little booger had fight in him- And lots of it. He continued to try and stand, and continued to fail.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

Gingersnap follows Stormy. Her expression is hard, and she glares at anyone who gets too close.

ooc: Again, please let me know if I'm playing Gingersnap wrong. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 pm

occ: Is it okay if my character roves here? Or is a plot already planned for the rp day?

Tails cautiously lingers near the the Reapers burrow, hiding in the thick undergrowth. He is well aware that if he makes one mistake, he could fail on this roving attempt, or worse, be killed.

Edit: This post can be ignored then, Tails never came here.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

|OOC: @Meerkats912: You should have him rove at the Tiny Kats (If allowed), he's sure to find a willing female there ;3 (Tsumae)|
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 pm

ooc: I think we should wrap it up and say they've returned to the burrow.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 am

ooc: Yeah that's a good idea Stormy, Feel free to have your character Stormy lead the group home.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Torrent curls up against his older brother's back, yawning widely. He fell asleep rather quickly, falling into a comfortable, dreamless sleep.

Torrence, on the other hand, moves his legs restlessly. Somethings evidently bothering him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 am

Unwilling to spend much social time around the rest of the Reapers Kira padded below ground desperate to get away from her mother Stormy and sister Raine. For now she would have to live with the solitude below ground, the desert was too vast for a small pup to make a life out there alone.
Sadly placing her head on the cool floor she closed her eyes and tried to shut out the world for a moments peace.

Having returned with the rest of the group from a successful days forage, Squirrel bounded hyperactively down the network of tunnels of the burrow and into the main sleeping chamber.
Stumbling onto a resting Kira, Squirrel couldn’t contain her excitement and energy and ran at her leaping onto her back to start a play fight.

Squealing as she was unexpectedly jumped on by Squirrel, Kira growled and thrashed trying to get the intruder off her. Yelping as a set of small teeth nipped her thigh, she found herself running away to the back of the chamber and huddling in the dark.

Confused by Kira’s retreat, Squirrel sank low and padded to the back of the chamber to apologise. She only wanted to play but hadn’t realised that Kira wasn’t in the mood to be around others. Showing that she was truly sorry, the young female nuzzled the other and snuggled beside her.

Above ground unaware of the pup’s antics below, Bonnie sat with her back to the dominants and tried her best to ignore those who she clashed personalities with. For now she would just be a trusted babysitter and strengthen her place in the group so her pups could grow up in safety. After that she didn’t know…maybe there was somewhere far nicer she could call home?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 am

ooc: I think with the sad news that Stormymeerkat wont be able to RP any more I think The Reapers will have to be moved to the inactive section. They currently have next to no activity and are missing dominant position cover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

ooc: At this point, I think we should consider doing that. The chances of the Reaper's activity being revived is looking slim to none.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Guntram ~

It'd been some time since his challenge, but the signs of his most recent dalliance remained written in his flesh, healing wounds scattered across a brazen pelt of milky brown. They worked themselves like patchwork through his flesh, some had faded over the years, others remained a dull pink as they continued to stitch themselves solidly back together. He'd been lucky thus far, that his body had been unyielding to hindrances such as infection and maggots. That said, it had been a taxing few weeks, and for the most part he'd slept them away - curled up underground. He'd felt weak for it, of course, after all he was a king, neigh, a tyrant, but he knew that pushing himself too far too quickly would result in his death finding his brother in this big place would not be easy after all. Currently he was walking it was another day with him travelling around on foot, another day for the quest to find his brother. Silhouette of massive proportions danced around the area the hot sun beating on his light colored attributes to make him look rather angelic in a way; you did not see many angels marked with the marks of battle did you? It was then he noticed potential a wide area full of resources, not only that but he smelled his own species. An slowly dying Mob develish intelligence telling him that much. The heathen would let barks of dominance out as loud as he could make his larynx throb, frame moving quickly as his scent would collide with the land around him; it was time for claiming.

Last edited by Poops on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm

ooc: Actually, we can still save the Reapers. I'm gonna help out with this by adopting one of the Reaper individuals that are seldom played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Occ: Yuss with Guntram being the Dominant Male, that and there is a new adoptable for the Reapers which is Guntram's brother / and heir if there is any interest, look here. I will be adding more Lazare adoptables (Guntram's family) as stuff get settled down in the Reapers Mob =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next