Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+3
Night
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Night wrote:
((OOC: Thanks. Smile I also want Matrix to loose an ear or an eye during his fight with Makuta. Whichever you think is easier.))

Matrix leaped at Makuta, fangs bared. He was soon going to learn a painful lesson about this ebony-colored male and how deadly he truly was...

Isis spots Rex. Ah, her old enemy... Time for some payback... She charges and rams into him, growling. She'll take the pleasure of ensuring he suffered greatly, like he did to her during the Phantom's pup napping mission.

Ooc: Rex is at the burrow.

Bic: Dash's eye sets on Isis, a sinister grin worked it's way to his scarred lips and he began charging toward her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

((OOC: Oh, oops. Scratch that part with Isis then. xD))

Isis spots Dash charging at her, her icy eyes flashing. She grins evilly and charges at the male, her claws ready to shred and rip.

Matrix yelped, trying to ignore it. If he could just break Makuta's leg... However, an intense burning pain finally caused Matrix to release his grip and yelps. His ear had been ripped clean off. Crimson liquid poured down from where his ear used to be and he growls. He wasn't going down that easily! He attempts to pin Makuta down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm

ooc: @ Kusuma: The Reapers didn't leave their burrow. The Phantoms launched a preemtive assault while they were sunbathing.

Realizing she's leaving herself vulnerable to an attack by being distracted, Cyanide quickly returns her attention to Inle, snarling menacingly and baring her scraggy teeth, threatening to sink them in his flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:50 am

At noticing Bohrok charging in his direction, Ratchet showed no hesitation in the retaliation. Smiling heinously, he bolted in the Reaper's direction, and launched onto him; his jaws gnashed down onto the meerkat's head, and Ratchet allowed his own skull to flail about widely as he kept his grip tight and secure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

The Young Meerkat looked around, so after his speech he had no opponent to kill, oh well he guessed he had to attack a Meerkat. With speed he ran to the male called Makura he has been looking at him for well...quite a while he was a very interesting fella. With speed he quickly attempted to bite the fellow Meerkat's shoulders hoping to give some little damage, if the attack worked he would use his fore paw's claws to scratch the dark Meerkat's soft belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: @ Kusuma: The Reapers didn't leave their burrow. The Phantoms launched a preemtive assault while they were sunbathing.

Realizing she's leaving herself vulnerable to an attack by being distracted, Cyanide quickly returns her attention to Inle, snarling menacingly and baring her scraggy teeth, threatening to sink them in his flesh.

Ooc: Oh sorry. I was lost and thought they were foraging. In that case Rex below ground tending to the pups.

Bic: Dash lunged at Isis and seized her just under the shoulder. Whipping his head back and fourth, he tried to do as much damage as he could in as little time as he could.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Inle snarls and slashes the younger meerkat... Stewie growls, they need to find a way to take him out...

Bohrok growled... She is older than this meerkat though and pushes her head towards the ground... Trying to dislodge Ratchet... If that doesn't work she still has her claws...

Makuta smirks... He is pinned down... He's going to go for the eye next... But first he'll have to get free...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 pm

ooc: It's ok Kusuma.

Cyanide gnashes her teeth and squeezes her eyes shut as she felt the pain of Inle's claws raking down her torso. She glances down at the wound as she felt warm liquid begining to ooze from the injury. Returning eye contact with Inle, she snarls, angered by the assault. She'll make sure to retaliate with a vegance. Grinning heinously, she begins slashing rapidly and as hard as she can at Inle's soft belly. Hopefully this'll knock him down and leave him in a vulnerable position.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 pm

This works and Inle falls over... Stewie pins him down. Maybe they can kill him now, or at least cause bad injuries..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Cyanide cackles sadistically at Inle. It worked! With him now pinned down by Stewie, Inle is helpless. She grins heinously before baring her fangs inches over his throat, threatening to take his life.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Isis hisses and sunk her fangs into Dash's throat, tightening her grip.

Matrix grins, thinking he had the upper paw. He aimed for Makuta's throat and opened his jaws, lunging his head toward the tender throat of his enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Dash slams his paw like a hammer into the side of Isis' face. Dragging it down, he left four clear cuts running down the side of her face. He pulled his head back, tearing away skin and fur from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Killer chuckles with amusment as the fellow Phantom Mob Member called, Matrix gets to the dark skinned prey first. The Young Male was very surprised at the male's incredible speed. Killer could see the evil aura on the Meerkat, Makuta. The Young Male noticed as Matrix then suddenly carelessly lunged for the dark skinned male's neck, he was such an idiot oh how easy Makuta would have been able to clamp on Matrix's muzzle or anything close to him. Killer quickly reacts and take Matrix's bite to the shoulder, Killer smiled as he thought to himself how one more scar wouldn't be that bad. The Young Male sighed and growled with his menacing, snake like growl "Don't be an idiot and think before you attack!" Killer then whips his shoulder backwards hoping that Matrix would let go of his alredy maimed shoulder, he grunts as the he felt the pain. The Young Male also did not want to watch the battle end so quickly, he would back off and look on how both Meerkats fought, he wished some Mindless Meerkat would come.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 pm

((OOC: Erm... Actually, I don't want Killer to interfere. Me and Pancake have a plot going with Makuta badly injuring Matrix, also biting off his ear and ripping out his eye, and I was trying to get the part with Matrix's eye being ripped out opened up.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 am

(sorry) Killer just looked as Matrix pinned down the dark colored male. The Young Male then looked as Matrux lunged oh how he would regret doing that to Makuta. The Dark Male could easily grab unto something ing his body with his jaws. Killer decided not to interfare and continued waiting for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Makuta snickers as Matrix lunges at him... He takes the opportunity to bite at Matrix's face, right on his eye on the opposite side where he's now missing an ear...

Cyan growls and barks to Mille. Get back here! You're not going to escape the fight! She charges at the nearest meerkat... She decides to help her 'assistant' with Dash...

Inle growls. Not fair! Stewie starts slashing at his stomach... There's no escape now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Carlos scrambled from Mamba's grasp. He lunged.. knocking Cyan off of Dash.. Mamba had witnessed what the male had done and she smirked..oh he'd just made the wrong move..

Cameroon whimpered slightly but fought back.. she clawed at Meh and slipped free, she then ran to Dash's aid..but was quickly tackled by both Mamba and Meh... the older female groaned and lay still..submitting
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Cyan growled at Carlos. Ooh, this male was in for it now. She lunges at him and bites onto his side...

Iblis is eager to prove herself and runs into the battle, as for who she's siding with, that's a mystery...

Bohrok continues, but realizes this isn't working... She pulls herself onto the ground, supposedly with Ratchet still clinging, and kicks at him violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Carlos yelped and looked into Cyan's eyes..he saw Makuta..wait..he then growled softly and twisted round, clamping down on her muzzle

Mamba smirked and attacked Carlos along with Cyan

Cameroon was surprised when she was let go.. she lunged for Iblis and squeaked when she realized that this female was in her own mob..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Cyanide cackles with morbid pleasure as she watches Inle endure a brutal beating from Stewie. She could care less the odds are stacked against again their opponent. She intends to show no mercy and joins in on the beating, also slashing vigorously at Inle's torso. This brutal beating may doom him to his death.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Isis grits her teeth from the pain but doesn't slow down and counter attacks Dash by slashing at his chest and headbutts him before she leaped onto him, slashing his back and side unmercifully.

Matrix yelped as Makuta bit his face, causing him to cease his attempt at biting the black male's throat. He attempts to break himself free from Makuta's grip and blindly swipes, managing to leave some cuts on Makuta's shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Makuta manages to swipe at Matrix's injured eye area before being attacked on the shoulder blade... Makuta snarls, but smirks... This male was ignorant and paid for it...

Cyan growls and tries to swipe at Carlos... Still unaware of Makuta...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Carlos smirked softly as he got the upper hand. He pinned Cyan down and stared her down..

Mamba just watched.. wide eyed..

Meh continued attacking Cameroon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Ratchet grunts at the pain of being kicked, and is forced into releasing Bohrok. But, this did not mean he surrendered... Snarling, he lunged at the Reaper again, clawing with feral intensity at the meerkat's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Stormy snarls suddenly, as hell breaks loose around her. Then... the roar of some male was heard. Worthless? No, she was not worthless! He was, and Stormy would prove that! She snarled loudly and charged at him.

Raine smirked and darted for Stewie.

Sauda, being stupid, sinks her teeth into Carlos's leg, defending her mother. Navy Blu soon joined in, biting into his hind leg.

Casper watched in horror as his mate was attacked by Carlos. Then, he heard the male meerkat. Thunderous was he was, Casper decided to not bother with him for now. He saw a large black meerkat and went for him. Casper had no idea who he was about to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next