Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Carnation moves to groom her left thigh. She sees a curious yellow mongoose watching her and smiles in a friendly way at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Mellow Yellow laughs too. He tries to join in chasing Smudge, but trips over his own feet and laughs more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 pm

The yellow Mongoose takes a step foward. It's a rather curious mongoose and wants to become aquainted with one of its meerkat cousins.

Carnation watches the mongoose curiously. She's never seen a yellow mongoose who seems so curious about meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 am

Kal watches the mongoose with narrowed eyes.

Sacha also watches the mongoose.

PK sees his sister Flare and smiles.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 am

Flare smiles back to PK.

Akina twirls around and bounds after the other pups, when she first joined the group, she was the only pup, now she had plenty of playmates.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 am

Grovyle folowed Akina... He'd gotten increasingly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:03 pm

The yellow mongoose sits and watches the meerkats' interactions and activities with interest.

Carnation bobs her head. She's actually interested in wanting to become aquainted with the mongoose.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Grovyle watches the mongoose suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Joey looks at Starburst. Mostly everyone was up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 pm

With amusement still shining in her eyes, Sandy helped Mellow Yellow back to her paws and began to jump around her friends, not caring about the yellow mongoose.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Carnation approaches the yellow mongoose but as she does so, it gets nervous and takes off.

She raises a brow wondering why it ran off. She didn't want to cause it harm she only wanted to hopefully make a new friend (lol Carnation likes to befriend every animal that isn't harmful or dangerous). She looks at a patch of vegetation where she saw the yellow mongoose slip into. She peeps reassuring the animal that there's no need to be afraid... she won't hurt it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Grovyle watched Carnation, not understanding...

ooc: Kusuma doesn't do anything. I might kill him off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 pm

ooc: No! Not Grovyel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Sandy scented something strange and got distracted from the playfight. She went to Carnation and sniffed, breathing in the new, interesting smell.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

The yellow mongoose peeks out of the vegetation, eyeing Carnation skittishly.

Carnation shows a friendly smile and nods. She truely means no harm. Carnation sees Sandy at her side then motions towards the yellow mongoose. The young pup must smell its scent.

ooc: I think Kusuma said she's been super busy. She's had tons of homework and family functions going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Sandy gazed at the mongoose with bright, curious eyes that wouldn't mean any harm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

The yellow mongoose slowly steps out of the vegetation. It appears to be shaky from nervousness but is slowly starting to gain the trust of the meerkats.

Carnation sits down. Instead of further approaching the yellow mongoose, she'll let it approach her on its own terms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:38 pm

The young Oreos pup sits beside Carnation, resisting the urge to lean foward and get a good sniff. After all, it probably will further frighten the yellow mongoose.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm

The yellow mongoose cautiously approaches Carnation and Sandy. It sniffs at them then takes a step back, still feeling skittish.

Carnation chirps softly. She's tempted to take a step towards the mongoose and give it some gentle grooming to build up some trust between them both but doesn't. It could scare it off. She waits patiently for what the yellow mongoose decides to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Sandy churred at the mongoose in a friendly form.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Starburst saw everyone was up and made lead calls to head out.

Akina smiled to Grovyle then heard Starburst's lead calls. She padded a few feet then turned and waited for Grovyle to walk with her.

Flare scanned the area as they headed off and followed.

Erevu bounded after the adults.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Carnation hears the lead calls and notices the Oreos are heading out to forage. She has to say goodbye to her aquantaince for now but maybe later on, they may meet up again.

The yellow mongoose watches Carnation follow after her group with its head tipped to the right. Curious to know where they're going, the yellow mongoose decides to follow on the fringes of the Oreos.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Joey followed.

Skittles followed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Carnation catches up with the group and walks with a steady pace in the middle of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:50 am

PK follows quickly, near Flare. (What happened with Turahn?)

Kal follows, smirking.

Sacha follows near Groyvle and Akina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next