Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am

Jumaa
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Emzio, Dahoma, Ajia, Cloud.... 2 months and 18 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya.... 18 days

Due Dates:
Kumi and Slaughter’s litter.......Unconfirmed (12th December)
Kamaria and Killer's Litter..
--------------------------------------------------------
Cloud emerged quietly. He was sad over the loss of Little Boy.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 am

Emzio emerges. She too had been saddened by the death of Little Boy. Too young to understand that such things were apart of life, she had felt terrible.

Aliya emerges and scans the area. She can tell some of the members are still coming to terms with recent events, she too has also had to do so.

Suri is in the burrow. Ever since Little Boy's death, she had been lacking sleep and whenever she did get to sleep, she still thought of him. He had visited her in her dreams from the Sun Angels a few times, but it had only made her worse. She slowly drags herself above ground and rests on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am

ooc- The pups from the latest litter were adopted.

ic- Duke emerges and stands next to Aliya to warm up. He hasn't had too much trouble moving on since Littleboy's death, and at this point simply wants to comfort the others. His injuries from the battle and Killer's intervention have almost fully healed.

Last edited by Meyerm on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 am

ooc: Kamaria's pregnant with Killer's litter....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Ninja emerges from the burrow. His cheek wound has scabbed over and will most likely become a perminant scar. He rises up on his hind legs and looks around in a sorrow daze. He can sence the gloomy atmosphere around him as the Jumaa are still grieving Little Boy's death. Even though he didn't know Little Boy very well, he too feels devistated about his death. Ninja bows his head feeling depressed but knows he has to move on soon.

Mischka sits away from the group as he basks in the sun. Ever since he was punished for being an irresponsible babysitter, he's been shunned by the group and temporarily banned from babysitting duty. Too make things worse, when he went to find his lady in distress the next day, he found her dead body laying outside of a bolt hole. She had been mauled by a jackal and died soon after the attack. Soon after that, he found out about Little Boy's death which further sent him into a breakdown. He bends his head foward, putting it inbetween his haunches, feeling crushed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Too make things worse, when he went to find his lady in distress the next day, he found her dead body laying outside of a bolt hole. She had been mauled by a jackal and died soon after the attack.

ooc- Sounds like Mozart and the real life Wilson.

ic- Duke glances at Mischka as he emerges. His trust may take a while to win back, but he's at least willing to forgive Mischka. He gets back to looking around, as predators are ever present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Down in the burrow, Cactus was still asleep, snoring suprisingly loud for a pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 pm

ooc: It started to remind me about that when I was typing that.

Ninja looks off into the distance. The wet season has started. It's the perfect time to start up roving again and the perfect time to make a visit to the Willows to see if Linda is still there or to find out what her horrible fate could've been. He hopes it isn't too late for her and the pups they had fathered together. Desperate to want to know if she's ok and alive, Ninja begins to think about making a trip to the Willows today.

Mischka looks over his shoulder and looks at the group. He wants to join them in the morning socialization but is worried he may be greeted with hostility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Cactus doesn't know that Mischka is shying away from his own mob. Right now, he was awake, in a playful mood, rolling in the tunnel sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

ooc: The pups can see now right?

Conker is awake and exploring the tunnels of the burrow. He's so excited that he can now see and explore the world around him but it'll be a while yet before he can venture outside of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Duke grooms himself and looks into the horizon, eager to see how much food is available today.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Mischka turns then hesitates. He wants to be apart of the group but isn't so sure how they're going to react to him if he goes over there. Mischka grunts. He decides to risk it and pads over to join the group.

Ninja glances at Mischka then looks back at the horizon. He could care less what Mischka does, he's more worried about wanting to know Linda's fate.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Duke sees him and doesn't do anything. He feels he's learned his lesson. He patiently waits for his mate to lead them out and passes the time by enjoying the morning.

Last edited by Meyerm on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Mischka is relieved to see that no one is acting hostile towards him and assumes that it's safe to join them in sunbathing. He stands next to Ninja and begins to bask in the sun.

Ninja looks at Mischka. He too is glad to see that he's learned his lesson and hopes the next time he babysits, he'll keep in mind that the next time he thinks about shirking his responsibilities he could recieve the same treament or worse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Killer sudenlly showed.
He meant no harm and tried to be friends he didnt want to fight.
Killer was sad about what he did but he needed a mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Cactus followed his brother, wanting to explore the underground world as well. In fact, Cactus could hardly contain himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Ninja spots Killer and growls. He doesn't trust him especially after what he did to his already wounded cheek. He waits to see what Duke does before deciding to attack him.

Mischka also spots Killer and is more curious in him than wanting to show him aggression.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm

ooc- Please hunte890, please give it a rest with Killer. You're rushing things too fast.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:08 pm

ooc: Can he do something that doesn't involve him always wanting a mate when he visits a group? You could say he's roving and wants to mate with a female but it doesn't mean that they'll want to or will become his mate. Maybe if you want to you can say he wants to try to join.

Ninja watches Killer intensely. If he's here to cause trouble then he'll GET trouble.

Mischka bobs his head and watches Killer curiously.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Romeo came above ground and saw the other males on edge. He saw why when he spotted Killer. He snarled and stepped forward, ready to attack at the first sign of trouble.

Kumi came above ground and watched.

Ajia was still asleep underground.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Mischka slinks down low, bobs his head and steps foward, tempted to approach the strange male but with caution.

Ninja bares his teeth ready to put them to use if need be.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Duke spots Killer return and growls a warning. Now he means business. He goes in front of the other males and snarls, ready to teach him another lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Unaware of Killer's presense, Cactus pawed at a dung beetle crawling in the tunnels, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Ninja stands at Duke's left side, snarling, ready to attack on Duke's command

Mischka takes another step closer to Killer. He sniffs at the air around him and scenses there isn't something quite right about him and releases a low growl from his throat.

unaware of the potentially dangerous stranger above ground, Conker is having fun exploring his dark burrow environment. He comes across a dung beetle crawling along the burrow floor. Curious about this strange looking creature, he sniffs at it then paws at it. He's unaware that his brother Cactus has also found a dung beetle to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Cactus soon lost instrest in the dung beetle and examined a small grub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next