Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 am

Oreos
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Mikeyal ....... 4 months 27 days
George........ 3 months and 27 days
Grovyle, Sacha ....... 3 months and 17 days
Akina ...... 2 months 28 days
Sacha....... 2 months and 27 days
Jay... 2 month and 07 days.
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella..... 1 month 18 days.

Temporary Dispersals:
Shentai
Nayeli
Gukko Bird
Ussual Crab
Turahn
Ring of Fire

Temporary Adoptions still available:
None

Due dates:
Starburst and Joey .... Due 13th of November
--------------------------------------------------------
Luke emerged and scanned the area.
Alex lay below ground, curled up by Hershey.
Trinian bounded out. Estella emerged quietly.
In some nearby bushes St. Jimmy observed the group. He had been trailing the Oreos for a couple of days.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 am

Sacha emerges quickly.

PK emerges and stands sentry.

Kal is above ground, sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 am

Joey emerged on edge. His litter was close to being born, and he didn't want anything to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 pm

Carnation emerges feeling a bit more perky than she did the last several days. The injuries she recieved from Killer are starting to heal but her neck, which felt the brunt of his assualts, is still sore and stiff so it could be a while before she feels 100% better. Her neck movements are limited and it's been frustrating for her to work with but she's learning to work around the injury to be able to take part in the group's daily activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Smudge wakes up, followed closely by Mellow Yellow, and they bound outside quickly.

Meanwhile, Acacia wakes up from spending a cold night alone in a nearby bolt hole.She comes outside and begins to sun herself to warmn up. She looks around, feeling lonely. She misses the company of other meerkats, especially her pups, but she's glad that they've got the safety and protection of a group even if she hasn't.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Carnation tries to turn her head to look at the beautiful surroundings but is met with searing pain in her neck. She winces and whimpers. She can't heal fast enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Sandy woke up next and emerged, chirping a greeting to the rest of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Carnation looks to Sandy and chirps a greeting back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 pm

She stood next to Carnation and began to warm up in the sun, just like the adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Mellow Yellow tries to provoke Smudge into a playfight, but right now Smudge isn't really interested and practices standing on his hind legs. Mellow Yellow gives up and sits beside his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

When she was done sunning herself, Sandy charged at Mellow Yellow, ready to playfight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Carnation lightly leans against Sandy to protect her from the chilly morning breeze whilst warming herself up in the sun.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:49 pm

ooc: Why is Erevu under 'Temporary Dispersals?'

bic: Starburst came above ground and sunned herself. It would be less than a week before her next litter is born and she is on edge and feeling very hot tempered.

Akina bounded above ground and ran over to Smudge, Mellow Yellow, and Sandy, wanting to play fight.

Flare comes above ground and stands sentry.

Erevu also came above ground and laid down in the sun to warm up.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Carnation watches Sandy play with her new friends but turns her body to face them so she doesn't have to irritate her neck injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Sandy ran in circles around Akina. The circle became tighter until Sandy finally closed in on Akina, knocking her over and churring playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Carnation giggles at the playfighting pups. She shifts her shoulders contently enjoying the sun's warm raise on her back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Being older and larger than Sandy, Akina was easily able to get back up and pounce onto Sandy and playfully knock her onto her back and nip lightly at her paws.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Carnation sits down on her haunches, making herself comfortable as she enjoys the pup filled entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Mellow Yellow eagerly joins Akina and Sandy, and it isn't long before Smudge gives in and joins in the playfight.

Back at her bolt hole, Acacia has finished warming up and begins to get on with some self-grooming. She's starting to get used to life on her own but she would much rather be in a group.

Last edited by Spirit Rider on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Sandy gasped to find herself on her back so quickly, but the surprise didn't last long. Sandy launched herself at Akina, forcing her into a wrestle. They tumbled right into a fellow meerkat's leg. Oops, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Smudge pounces on Akina and leaps off again. Mellow Yellow becomes destracted from the playfight after catching sight of some nearby ground squirrels, and watches them keenly. After a few minutes he gets bored and rejoins the playfight, swatting at Smudge's tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Carnation giggles exessively as she watches them playfight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Joey scans the area warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Carnation grooms herself whilst watching the pups in the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Sandy chased Smudge around and bumped into Mellow Yellow. Sandy laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next