Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 am

Willows
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 9 months and 27 days
Hutch ...... 6 months and 04 days.
Daisy ...... 2 month and 27 days
Megan... 2 month and 20 days.
Dewdrop ...... 2 month and 07 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 2 month and 11 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela & Ariel...... 18 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Grace
Gretel
Vahki
Evyenne

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Visorak

Due Dates:
Maylene and Tank's Litter........ Due 11th of November
Linda and Ninja’s Litter....... Confirmed (2nd December)
Luna and Lithium’s Litter.......Confirmed (2nd December)
Buckeye and Keeko's Litter.....Confirmed (14th December)
---------------------------------------------------

Keeko emerged and scanned the area. The wet season had now started, the group would have an easier time foraging, but that didn't mean that Keeko could let his guard down.
Golly Gosh bounded out of the burrow, eager to start another day of exploring.
Miley emerged quietly, followed by her brother Crash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

Snowflake emerges and rests at the burrow entrance.

Jackie emerges and stands sentry next to Snowflake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 am

Maylene was now entering the last days of her pregnancy and she couldn't wait because she would finally have had her first litter. She hoped that at least two or three survived. Maylene then comes above ground and stretches and then suns herself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 am

ooc- Wet season started already? I don't really know much about seasonal changes in the kalahari, but I thought the dry season lasted until spring.

Bravo emerges and suns himself. The injuries from his encounter with Ninja have fully healed.

Ariel wakes up and looks around the burrow. She can now see and hear fully, and in a few more day she will be old enough to go above ground (I think.)

Linda sleeps in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 am

ooc: November to May is wet season.

Luna comes above. The lump in her belly was now more visible, but she wasn't anywhere to being as large as Maylene. Luna scoffed and padded away. The group was too big as it was.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 am

Linda finally emerges, a slight waddle starting to become present in her walking. She stands up next to Bravo and rests her paws on her belly. She stares into the distance. Less than a month more to go, and still no Ninja. She's been feeling very stressed lately.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:00 am

Luna looked around.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 am

Below ground, Ariel paws at Lancaster, trying to wake him up so they can play.

Linda looks at the others. By now she's accepted Tank's "death" and has been trying to move on. By now she's also started to believe Ninja is dead too. He said he'd return, but he never did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Lancaster wrinkles his muzzle at the feel of Ariel's paws against him. He growls lightly and shifts himself wanting to sleep in just a few more minutes. He chirps softly to Ariel promising her he'll play with her later. He hasn't been sleeping well for the past week as he has been thinking non stop about his brother's fate. It's been a few weeks since Tank disappeared. By now he's most likely dead so Lancaster may have to start thinking about moving on as it appears Tank may never be returning.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Ariel backs away and lays down next to her mother, bored.

Linda sits to groom herself as she fully awakens. The stress of trying to handle her situation has built up over the week, and she can't get away from the worries about Ninja's fate or the possible fate of his pups she's carrying.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Lavender is still below ground, sleeping. True to her teenage colors, she plans on sleeping in again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Linda looks around, noticing the land is a little greener than before. At least the wet season has started, and she'll be able to finally satisfy her increasingly large appetite. She hasn't had a decent meal in days.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Despite his recent worries and stress, Lancaster is actually in a better mood today. The wet season has started which means from now on, things should start to get easier when it comes to foraging and roving. But he has no plans to rove, he still has his lady kat Josephine and plans to stay with her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Linda grooms herself some more and decides to help out. She gets back on all fours, stretches, and starts cleaning out the entrance of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Lancaster helps Linda clean out the burrow entrance to stimulate his blood flow which will help to warm him up faster.

Lavender shifts herself. She can scense that it's morning but doesn't want to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Linda continues to work. Even if Buckeye isn't up yet, she still feels the urge to show her loyalty to the mob the best she can to avoid a fatal eviction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Lancaster moves behind Linda as he helps clean around the burrow. He sneezes and coughs he gets sand and dust kicked into his face. He steps back and shakes the sand from his fur.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Linda digs some more and stops, where she then gets away from the dirt and sand and grooms it out of her fur. She stares into the burrow entrance, half awaiting Buckeye to wake up and lead them out to forage, and half fearful of it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Lancaster starts to groom the sand from his fur then blows hard out of his nostrils to rid any sand that may be caught in there.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Ariel gets up and starts to explore the inside of the burrow. Every trip ends in her finding new places she hasn't been before.

Linda stands up near the burrow entrance to do some sentry duty. Her stomach's growling, and she wants to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Lancaster finishes grooming the sand from his fur and goes on gaurd. predators are plenty out here and an unwary meerkat could be snatched up by one in seconds if they aren't alert.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Leon came above ground and sunned himself.

Megan was eager to start foraging and was already awake.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Linda peeps a hello as they emerge and gets back to sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Lancaster also peeps a morning greeting to Leon and Megan. He then returns his attention to the sky and horizon.

Lavender wakes up but lays there for a while until she feels fully awake to emerge from the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Bravo takes up sentry duty.

Just as he does so, Linda gets down from her post and starts to forage. She can't resist sampling the new pickings promised by wet season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next