Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 am

St. Jimmy had still been watching the group. He soon spots Estella, who had unwittingly wandered away from the group. He sneaked towards her, and once close enough he pounced, closing his teeth around her neck. Estella squealed but St. Jimmy ignored it and ran off, heading back towards the Reapers.
Alex hear's his daughter's cries and runs over.

ooc: Please don't catch St. Jimmy. I has plans.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Carnation's social bonding with the yellow mongoose is suddenly interrupted when she hears Estella's cries. Panic-striken, Carnation rushes back to the group to see what's going on.

The yellow mongoose groans, not wanting its new friend to have to leave so suddenly again. As it heard Estella's frightened shriek, it spooks and darts into the vegetation. When it'll return is uncertain.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Akina jumped when she heard Estella's cries. She whirled around and tried to follow, but her legs were far to short and she wasn't able to keep up at all.

Erevu saw his sister being taken and squealed in fear. He whimpered in terror at the sight of his sister being taken. He desperately didn't want anything to harm her, but only being a pup, there was nothing he could do. In all of his little life, he had never felt so helpless.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Carnation arrives to see the group in a panic. She looks around and realizes Estella is gone. She peeps with a sound of panic in her voice. What the heck just happened, where's Estella?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Sandy squeaked in fright and hid behind Carnation, shaking in fear. What if the same thing happened to her?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Carnation curls her tail around Sandy, keeping her close and protected. What ever had occured, she won't let anything bad happen to her and gives her a gentle reassuring nuzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Sandy stops squeaking fearfully after Carnation nuzzled her reassuringly, but is still shaking violently.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Carnation remains on all 4s as she surveys the area for Estella. She's unaware that she has been kidnapped by St. Jimmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Sandy buried her nose into Carnation's fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Carnation sits down on her haunches and cuddles with Sandy trying to calm her but she too is also shaken and begins to shiver from nervousness.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:41 pm

ooc; WHat happened here?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: St Jimmy was following the group and kidnapped Estella.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

ooc; Oh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 am

PK looks around in shock. How did this happen.

Sacha felt sad for Estella, wherever she was.

Kal just had his normal lazy smirk on.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am

Akina came to a stop and shivered, not again.

Flare caught the smirk on Kal's face and with a snarl, gave him a harsh swat to the muzzle before attempting to help chase St. Jimmy, but she already lost sight of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow huddle together nervously. They're not completely sure what's going on but they can tell it's not good.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Carnation protectively stands over Sandy, fearing what ever happened to Estella might happen to her. She catches Kal's smirk in the corner of her eye and shoots a cold glare at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Kal jumps back as Flare swipes at him, but doesn't rid of his smirk.

PK snarls at Kal and walks over to Flare.

Sacha walks over to Groyvle and Akina.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Carnation lowers her head and sighs, wishing there was a way they could locate Estella and save her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Joey sighed in shock. How could this happen?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Alex desperately looked for Estella, but it was no use. She was already gone.
Trinian ran over to her mum, scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:11 am

PK looks at Trinian with sympathy. She had no idea what was going no.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 am

Joey started to give chase. He was fast. Maybe he could catch up in time.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 am

Flare snarled, and with an idea. She started to slowly make her way toward the Reapers, they wanted to play it that way, fine, game on. She looked back to PK, looking to see if he'd like to join her. She had a plan to take a reaper pup or two as payback. (I'm planning on her at least taking Yamile and possibly Gingersnap.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 am

Staying behind Carnation, Sandy had stopped making noise, but she looked around nervously, keeping an eye on Kal, who could be a possible threat, even though he was a member of the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next