Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

ooc: Why don't the Oreos leave them alone?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:32 pm

ooc: What do you mean? The Reapers are the ones who keep attacking them.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

ooc: I had no say in the St. Jimmy plot... in fact I didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:35 pm

ooc: I mean, several times Stormy led attacks on the Oreos, the battles that left carnation badly injured and the one where they took a bunch of Oreos pups. I believe they were two different battles, the Oreos have not attacked the Reapers on their land yet as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Carnation stands by Flare's side, agreeing with her. If they just let the Reapers get away with kidnapping Estella, they'll view the Oreos as being weak and too cowardly to try to save one of their own and could take the advantage to kill Estella then afterwards could come back to exterminate more members one by one. She sneers and drags a claw along the ground angrily. Not only will they pay for kidnapping Estella but she also wants to seek vengance for what they did to her a while ago. Carnation sees Flare take off for Reapers territory but hesitates to follow after her. She's still in a mental conflict over what to do. Obey Joey or seek revenge.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Joey just sighs and pads away. They'd only listen to Luke, she had a feeling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Carnation wants to stay loyal to the dominants in her group but she desperately wants to follow Flare over to the Reapers to save Estella. Carnation shakes her head. She can't get herself to go, besides she's confident that Flare is a strong and clever meerkat and could probably handle the mission herself. If she's lucky she could probably complete the mission quicker on her own but going alone leaves her extremely vulnerable and heavily out numbered if things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Joey looks to Starburst.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Carnation whimpers, worried about Flare's safety. If she's not careful, the Reapers could give her the same brutal treatment that they gave to Carnation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

PK runs after his sister Flare. She wasn't doing this alone. Either way, he wanted to help get Estella back.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 am

ooc: The St. Jimmy plot; I'm assuming you're talking about Estella's kidnapping? It's nothing grand; he just kidnaps her and kills her later. If the Oreo's are going to attack, that's cool; I just didn't want someone to post suchandsuch catches St. Jimmy so that I can have him take her to the Reapers.

bic: Alex growled. If Flare was going to The Reapers, he would come too. Estella was his daughter, and he was willing to risk his life to save her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow continue to watch the adults. There's nothing much they can do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Carnation watches as Alex and Pk follow after Flare. She bites her lower lip, debating on whether she wants to join them or not. Even though she had made her decision not to go, she can't stop thinking about Estella. She frowns her eyebrows in determination. She's changed her mind, she wants to help rescue Estella too. She puts on a brave face and bounds after Pk, Alex and Flare. After being severely injured and left for dead by the Reapers, she wants to show them that she can be a force be reakon with. She smirks thinking about the shocked facial expression that will form on their faces when they see that she had survived their brutal assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Sandy widened his eyes. Were they really going to go to The Reapers? That is dangerous. They could get themsleves killed! But at the same she thought about Estella. If they don't rescue her, she could be killed by The Reapers. Sandy sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Smudge and Mellow Yellow continue to watch, wondering what was going to happen next.

Meanwhile, Acacia has caught the group's scent, and is close to catching up with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Carnation catches up to PK and Alex. She barks with a sound of determination in her voice letting them know she's coming too. As a group they could cause enough diversion for the Reapers for some one to be able to snatch Estella and bring her back home.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Joey watches.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Carnation faces in the direction that leads to Reapers territory, a serious expression formed on her face. She's ready and not afraid to take them on for the second time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

ooc: Will you get on Name pending soon? Activity must pick up, or the site will die.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc: Yes. I'll return to rping on it tomorrow. If it's ok I was thinking about resuming to rp Snake and Lightning Claw.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc: Yes. Could you take up a few other characters in other mobs too?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

ooc: Sure.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

ooc: If you wouldn't mind getting on now and taking a claim to any Dominant spots left open...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 am

PK smiles when he sees Alex and Carnation catch up. The more help they had the better.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

ooc: Which dominant spots are open on Name Pending? I know I'd like to resume rping Hunter DF Lightning Claw but I might take up another dominant spot.

Carnation smirks and nods. As a team, they could cause confusion for the Reapers which will give them a chance to save Estella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next