Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:03 am

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 9 months and 24 days
Jodi........6 months and 18 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 3 month and 05 days
Nirvanna ...... 2 Month and 06 days
Badru ...... 2 month and 01 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi ....... 1 month and 28 days

Temporary Dispersals:
Dawn
Dusk
Nakpana
Badru
Nirvanna
Rahkshi

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Bahrag

Due Dates:
Teetsie and Bahrag's Litter..... Due 9th November
Black Widow and Slaughter’s Litter....Unconfirmed (2nd December)
--------------------------------------------------------
Tallulah emerges from the burrow quietly. Her mum and dad, Mae and Click, and dissapeared a couple of days ago, and they hadn't been since.
Zozane emerged after her sister. She had mostly given up on seeing her parents again, but a part of her still hoped.
Finbar bounded after Tallulah and Zozane. He'd been trying to cheer his friends up, but so far he'd been unsucsessful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:26 am

Eztli emerges and stands sentry. Most of his wounds from previous fights had healed, but he was still weak from all the fighting. Hopefully with the wet season's return, things would change for the better.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 am

Latika chirps to her friends. She wishes her mother would dissapear and Mae would be there instead...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:51 am

Wilson emerges as well. He's made a quicker recovery than last time, as his wounds nolonger hurt, but he still needs to regain some strength.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 am

Teetsie comes above.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Black Widow emerges. Her injuries from the previous battles are healing nicely and most of her pain has just about disappeared but like the rest of the mob, she's feeling a little weak from poor foraging and all of the frequent fighting. She sits on a small sand lump where she begins to bask in the warm morning sunlight.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Skull came above ground and sat sunning himself. He was looking very gloomy as usual.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Black Widow's mood is slightly uplifted knowing that the wet season has started but she shouldn't get her hopes up too high. There could still be more hard times facing the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Wilson stares into the distance, ready to head out foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Black Widow yawns then scratches her ear, feeling bored. She wonders when Teetsie will lead the group out foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Seeing mostly everyone up, teetsie made lead calls and headed out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Black Widow follows eagerly. Despite all the bad luck they've had, she has a feeling today may turn out to be easy for the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Wilson follows, ready for a day of foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Black Widow walks with a strut, her head and tail held high in confidence. This change in seasons could be a good sign that easy times could be ahead and just in time as this gives Black Widow a chance to replenish the energy and nutrients she needs to be able to support her unborn pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:21 am

Eztli follows contently.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:32 am

Skull followed, he rolled his eyes at Black Widow's strut.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Black Widow is amazed at how dramatically the Kalahari landscape has changed since the recent start of the wet season. Every thing is alot greener and filled with life.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Teetsie stops when she hears something. She looks around. It's a jackal.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Wilson sees it too and looks around for a bolthole. They're just having constant bad luck, are they.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Black Widow spots the jackal and narrows her eyes but doesn't make a sound. She watches the jackal intensely to see what it does.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Skull sees the jackal and instinctively sounded an alarm of medium level threat, if it had been a bird of prey, it would have been high level threat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Black Widow fluffs out her fur and erects her tail. She follows Skull's alarm calls with a series of warning growls. If the jackal becomes a threat, she'll be more than willing to get her claws dirty.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Teetsie snarled and bolted for the nearest bolthole. They didn't need any more deaths.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc- Any more? I don't think a Midnight has died since the battle against the Willows that Wilson got accepted into the mob for afterwards.

ic- Wilson darts in as well, not regarding anyone else's safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

ooc: I don't recall any Midnights dieing either.

Black Widow backs up, gives a loud spit call then follows Teetsie and Wilson into the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next