Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 am

PK nods and keeps walking.

Kal sees the meerkats vanish completely on the horizon and again smirks and shakes his head.

Sacha also watches, silently wishing them luck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Carnation looks around, realizing the area around her is begining to look unfamiliar and the Reaper's scent now drains out the scent of the Oreos. She stops and stands up on her hind legs, looking off into the strange land ahead. They've reached the border into hostile territory. Carnation barks and bravely marches into Reaper's land.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Sunny looks around nervously. It would be dark soon, and she didn't want to be forced to spend the night in a rival bolthole.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Realizing how late it's getting, Carnation hesitates then takes a step back returning to the Oreo's border edge. She looks over her shoulder showing a look of being unsure to the other rescuers of whether they should risk spending the night in a bolt hole near rival territory or nix off the rescue until tomorrow and return to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:30 am

PK also stops seeing Sunny and Carnation linger. He knew it was getting late, but he thought they could use it to their advantage... maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Acacia stops in her search for the Oreos. It's getting late, and it'll be dangerous to continue for much longer. She turns back the way she has come, hoping to find somewhere to stay for the night.

Smudge stands on his hind legs, watching the meerkats disappear into the distance. Mellow Yellow is too preoccupied with practicing his foraging techniques to notice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Carnation looks at PK nervously then back in the direction of Reaper's territory looking stern. They COULD keep going and use the light of the dusk to their advantage but if they find the group too late and they're below ground, they could end up being forced to shelter in enemy territory for the night. Carnation sits down and sighs unsure of what to do. She doesn't have much time to come up with a decision and must make one fast before the sun sets in less than an hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:36 am

PK also looks around. His idea also risked them being predatated. Maybe it was best they went home and came back later.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Carnation looks over her shoulder. Night time predators will soon be emerging and continuing on with their mission now will only put them at a high risk of being injured or killed by a predator. She nods to PK. Heading home will be the more wiser of their choices, then tomorrow they can start off early and resume their rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Sunny notices it's getting late. SHe chirped, telling to head back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Carnation nods in agreement and begins the trek back towards the Oreos burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 am

PK sighs, agreeing and returns to the burrow, hoping that Estella won't be killed in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9