Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 am

ooc: Sorry Kusuma, don't know how that happened.

bic:Luke walks over to Carnation, standing protectively by her side. Even though a mongoose posed no threat, he was worried about her because of the wounds on her neck.
Estella caught sight of a butterfly, and followed it curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow bound after the adults. Meanwhile Acacia decides to try and pick up the Oreos' scent again to find them and watch the pups, and hopefully to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 am

Turahn stayed near Flare and PK. He was eager to protect them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Carnation smiles lovingly at Luke. She felt so safe and relaxed around him. She nuzzles him thanking him for his concern. She should be fine but it'll take a while for her sprained neck to heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm

PK smiles at Turahn and keeps walking, looking around warily.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Carnation keeps her head facing foward. She's wary about moving it back and forth as it could potentially cause more harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Sandy made desperate cries as The Oreos went to forage without her. She didn't want to be forgotton, let alone eaten by a predator.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Carnation hears Sandy's cries and rushes to retrieve her. She gently picks her up by the scruff then hurries to catch up with the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 pm

ooc: Sandy is old enough to forage with the group now?

bic: Sandy stopped crying as Carnation, her rescuer, picked her up and brought her safely back to the foraging party.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 pm

ooc: I dunnoO.o How old did you say she was on the last rp day? Wasn't she about 3 weeks? I forget lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm

ooc: I think i remember when i was joining she was 3 weeks....aww but then this means Sandy can't forage with The Oreos.... Sad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 pm

ooc: It's been an rp week so I think she should be old enough to join the group with foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm

ooc: Yay!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm

ooc: And she's not on the characters under a year list so I'm assuming she's 4 weeks now lol. Oh well I'll just have Carnation bring her along old enough or not lol. It'll make things interesting. I can say she got excited and wanted to bring her along:) She didn't want to wait until she was old enough lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:28 pm

ooc: sounds cool lol

bic: Sandy waited patiently for Carnation to place her down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Carnation places Sandy down and stays by her side to make sure she keeps up and stays safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Sandy couldn't wait to get something to eat. All she ate yesterday was a miserable little beetle. She scanned The Oreos adults, wondering which one she should beg to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Carnation scratches at the ground hoping to find a little snack along the way to the foraging grounds.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

ooc: Meh.

I still wish my pups hadn't been adopted out...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm

ooc: take Bahiya's... I didn't even name her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:30 am

Kal sees a distant gemsbok and watches breifly. It was nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 am

ooc: K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Sandy decided to try getting food herself. She dug into the ground.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Carnation sees the gemsbok in the corner of her right eye and looks up to watch it briefly then resumes following the group to the foraging grounds.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

ooc: Do you want to play Starburst again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next