Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

PK nods at Carnation, liking her idea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Carnation smirks. Those Reapers will be faced with a fierce opposition.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: Which dominant spots are open on Name Pending? I know I'd like to resume rping Hunter DF Lightning Claw but I might take up another dominant spot.

Carnation smirks and nods. As a team, they could cause confusion for the Reapers which will give them a chance to save Estella.

ooc: Stalkers DF is open. Meyerm has reserved the position of DF for Zephers. DM for Stalkers, Flecks, Youngers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Sandy sat down. Being just a pup, all she could do is watch. So she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Kal snickers as PK, Flare, Carnation and Alex leave. They were foolish doing what they were.

Sacha watches them leave. He thought they were brave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Sandy glared at Kal, though she knew it wasn't the best idea to be disrespectful to adults.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Carnation's heart begins to race. Not even she can believe that she's doing this...it's very unlike her but when danger involves a fellow member, she will bravely rise to the challenge to save them even if she is reluctant or is afraid to.

ooc:Ok I think I'll reserve the Stalkers DF position.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 pm

ooc: okay, thanks
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

ooc: you're welcome^_^

Carnation turns to face towards Reaper's territory. With a serious expression still on her face, she barks, eager to get the rescue mission going.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Sunny decides to follow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Carnation resumes heading for Reaper's territory. Adrenaline starts to flood her system drowning out her fear and making her feel more brave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:24 am

PK follows, also eager to get this over and done with.

Kal just watches, not really caring less.

Sacha watches the adults leave. He thought what they were doing was brave.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Carnation has her head and tail raised with confidence. The thrill of what they're doing is actually a bit exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Sandy watched, hoping that the fellow Oreo members will return when finished with their mission.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Carnation looks back at the Oreos feeling a bit of uncertainty. There could be a possibility that the little rescue splinter group may or may not return home alive but Carnation stays positive and believes that they'll succeed with rescuing Estella without anyone getting hurt of killed....she hopes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:05 am

Sunny followed. She hadn't been around the group long enough to ever have met the Reapers. Their name seemed scary, but often times names were worse than their members. She followed Carnation, knowing that friends stick together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:35 am

PK looks around and keeps walking. He also noticed Sunny join them. It would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Carnation looks back to make sure everyone sticks together. She notices Sunny following them and becomes even more confident. The more members that join the rescue team splinter group, the chance of them saving Estella will hopefully increase. Carnation faces foward and bravely marches on closer to the Oreos/Reapers border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Smudge is temted to follow the rescue group, but he decides its safest to stay with the main group. Mellow Yellow just watches the older meerkats with interest.

Meanwhile, Acacia is hot on the trail of the Oreos, completely unaware of what's happening. She stops briefly to forage under the cover of some bushes. Out of the corner of her eye she spots a large bird in the distance and eyes it warily, wondering if it's a bird of prey.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Carnation marches ever closer to the Reaper's territory line. She's nervous but is determined to get this rescue mission over with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Smudge continues to watch as the rescue group goes farther away, longing for an adventure. Mellow Yellow gets bored and goes back to practicing his foraging skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm

PK keeps walking. He knows now that they're only a short distance from Reaper's territory and should now be wary.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Carnation's alertness hightens. What they're doing is very dangerous and everyone must always have their wits about them if they are to succeed at this rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Skittles doesn't know about her sister yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Carnation sniffs at the air. The Oreo's scent is becoming more faint and she can smell the Reaper's scent begining to take over the air. She sighs, nervous. They're almost to the border, there's no turning back now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next