Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+4
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 7th of November Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:55 am

Tiny Kats
Current Season: Wet (Summer/Spring)

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 9 months and 04 days.
Splash ...... 7 months and 00 days.
Aaron..... 3 months and 02 Days
Topaz..... 2 months and 18 Days
Chester Quavers, Sanders........ 2 month and 01 Days
Rose Heart..... 1 month and 18 days
Senji, Skyler, Lyric (I know Stormy said she wanted Skyler here)....... 1 month and 08 days
Friday, Boomslang, Jia and Unnamed...... Newborns

Temporary Dispersals:
Scar
Vastine

Temporary Adoptions still available:
Splash
Senji

Due Dates:
Morning Glory and Stratus’s Litter......Due 9th November
Karma and Chris's Litter...... Due 11th November
Leaf and Dominic's Litter..... Due 17th November
-----------------------------------------------
Tisca emerged and scanned the area.
Chester Quavers bounded out of the burrow. She was in a good mood.
Lyric emerged after Chester Quavers and sat away from the others.
Cloud Catcher waited for Splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:24 am

Pamela emerges and suns herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 am

Antebellum did not emerge. She was taking care of the pups. After eight days of almost dying she felt up to normal now, and was taking care of Bahiya's litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Karma is awake and pads over to the chamber where Bahiya's pups were born. She peeks her head into the chamber and smiles adoringly at the new bundles of joy. Seeing Bahiya's pups has her excited about giving birth to her own litter. It's only a matter of days now before Karma becomes a second time mother and she can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Alethia wakes up and leaves the burrow quietly, not wanting to wake up the new pups. She checks breifly for danger before starting to tidy the burrow entrance she just came out of. Puzzle continues to sleep in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Karma is glad to see that Antebellum is doing much better. She was worried that she wasn't going to make it through the first few days of the snakebite but it seems she's beaten the odds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Aaron emerged from his borrow.
He looked bigger than before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

In high spirits, Karma heads above ground to enjoy the new gorgeous morning. She slowly rises up on her hind legs to sun herself but nearly falls foward from feeling more weight in her front. Her now very large belly is evident that she'll be giving birth in a matter of days. She thinks she's out of woods but she isn't just yet. Morning Glory is also heavily pregnant and due to give birth close to when she will and she could still face the possibility of being evicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Aaron looks around and finds his mom Tisca.
Aaron runs to her and starts grooming her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Puzzle wakes up, and notices that Alethia isn't in the burrow. He goes outside to find her, and spots her tidying the burrow. He moves from the entrance and stands up on his hind legs to sun himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Karma suddenly begins to feel nervous. With her and Morning Glory due to give birth so close together, she worries she could be the focus of her wrath if she's in a bad mood when she wakes up. But Karma isn't so much worried about herself, she's more worried about Bahiya's newborn pups. There's still a chance that Morning Glory could choose to kill them to increase her litter's chances of survival.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Bahiya was curled up with her pups and grooming them. Being a first time mom with two other pregnant females expecting who knows how many more pups. She was very on edge and very protective.

Shira nursed from her mother and could almost sense her anxiety. She peeped softly.

Bahiya tried to forget her troubles and enjoy her first litter.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Not only is she nervous about what Morning Glory could do but she's also worried about what she or Leaf could do. Luckily, Karma's instincts to kill Bahiya's litter to increase her own litter's chances of survival haven't kicked in and even if they do over the next 24 hours, she'll refuse to give in to them. She isn't the type of meerkat to kill unless if her survival depends on it and she just can't get herself to kill a pup. But she can't say the same for Leaf who's also expecting and worries she could develop the instincts to kill Bahiya's litter.

Boomslang feeds from his mother Bahiya nonchalantly. He hasn't senced his mother's anxiety and is just happy to be cuddled up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Alethia takes a break from tidying the burrow and she and Puzzle groom each other affectionately.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Wanting to stay on Morning Glory's good side, Karma takes Alethia's place as burrow cleaner and cleans around the sides of the burrow. She wants please Morning Glory any way she can to try to avoid being evicted. As she waits for Morning Glory's emergence, she hopes she'll be pleased to see her helping around the burrow but is also nervous about what could happen when she emerges.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Antebellum sits in the sun. The group seemed to grow back to life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Karma finishes cleaning around the burrow entrance and stands to resume sunning herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Aaron ran to Karma and he then began nuzzling her triying to show her how big he has gotten.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Karma nuzzles Aaron back caringly. She's impressed at how big he's gotten over the month he's been here. Before she knows it, he'll be a teenager then a fully grown adult meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Jupiter takes a peek at the new pups. It warmed her heart to see newborns. She was hoping to get to watch them grow. She smiles, before going out of the burrow. She peeps to Karma when she came out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Karma peeps a greeting back to Jupiter. She grooms the upper part of her very large belly and smiles. She can feel the pups moving which is a good sign that their doing fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Aaron was ready for adventure but he didnt know what to do he just walked around in a circle waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Karma can feel the pups shifting around in her belly. In fact, these pups feel like they're more active than the last litter she was pregnant with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 am

Jia is also feeding from Bahiya.

Pamela is happy for Bahiya and her pups but is currently above ground, sunning herself.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 am

Stratus came above ground a little late and stood sentry. He hadn't had time to see the new pups because he'd slept in and needed to warm up before foraging.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next