Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 pm

ooc: I think Kusuma plays Starburst.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

ooc: yes, but Pancake used too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm

ooc: Oh
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

ooc: I'm confused too now.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm

ooc: If Kusuma is ok with it, yes!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 pm

ooc; Pancake, prepare for a fight i have a feeling... a precious Stargazer most likely she will refuse... all these long legacies are confusing... only a few are annoying when they gloat about themselves. *blackcoughmambascough*
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

ooc: Go ahead and go back to playing Starburst, I just played her 'cause you said you were tired of playing her, you can take her back if you want, no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Sandy finally emerged from her hole, her head covered in sand. She shook the sand off and looked for grown-up meerkats to get food from. Sandy's stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Carnation's attention is diverted from gemsbok when she hears Sandy's begging calls. Generously, she digs into the ground searching for something to give to Sandy. She pulls up a beetle and kindly brings it over to Sandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November    Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Sandy chirped a thank-you to Carnation and grasped the beetle in her jaws, eating it. She was satisfied, but she won't be for long. Sandy hadn't eaten since yesterday. Even then, it was just a tiny beetle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Carnation happily watches Sandy accept her served morsel. If Sandy is in need for more food, she'll happily oblige to find her more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am

Kal eats a scorpion.

PK digs for food.

Sacha digs for food.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Carnation gets back to foraging for herself but will willingly hand over whatever she finds to Sandy if she still wants someone to feed her prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Sandy spots Kal with a scorpian and stares at him with wonder. After Kal ate the scorpian, Sandy went back to waiting patiently for her food, still curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Carnation pulls up a sun spider. She doesn't plan on eating the whole thing herself, and using her front paw and jaws, rips it in half to share with Sandy. She generously nudges one half over to Sandy then gulps down her half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

She suddenly forgot about the scorpian when Carnation gave her half of a sun spider. Sandy sniffed her half and ate it right up. Yum!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Carnation smiles at Sandy then gets back to foraging for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Sandy stood up on her hind legs, allowing Carnation to forage for herself. Sandy is suprised to see the yellow mongoose she and Carnation had met earlier. She nodded in greeting to the creature.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 pm

As Carnation looked up from foraging to make a brief predator check, she spots that same yellow mongoose she saw earlier watching the Oreos next to a bush. She blinks, curious as to why it's following the group but welcomes its reappearance. She smiles at the yellow mongoose as a greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 am

Kal didn't notice Sandy watching him and is digging for more food.

PK digs up a millepede and starts eating it.

Sacha finds a beetle larva and eats it quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

Carnation begins to approach the yellow mongoose. She hopes this time to get aquainted with the animal and lowers her body as she makes her approach, showing the yellow mongoose that she isn't a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Smudge concentrates on trying to forage for his own food, but he isn't having much luck. Mellow Yellow tries a different tactic, politely begging the adults for some food.

Meanwhile Acacia leaves her bolt hole to try and pick up the Oreos' scent and find her pups. Acacia knows all too well about the dangers of being alone in the desert, so she at least wants to be within hearing distance of a group so she can hear alarm calls sounding.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 pm

The yellow mongoose blinks and tilts its head to the left, curious about Carnation. It's no longer afraid of her having seen she isn't a threat.

Carnation approaches the yellow mongoose cautiously, then sits next to it. She smiles and nods, reassuring the yellow mongoose that she's a friend and not a foe.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Starburst watches the others closely before foraging.

Grovyle stays near Akina.

ooc: FAIL FAIL FAAAILLL
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Carnation smiles at the yellow mongoose brightly and gently begins to remove some ticks from its fur, hoping to develop a bond in the process of the grooming.

The yellow mongoose freezes up at the touch but soon relaxes, realizing Carnation isn't inflincting injury. It returns the favor and grooms Carnation back, thanking her for getting rid of the pesky parasites that have been plaguing his fur for weeks.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next