Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Joey snarled at Flare. No! If we just ignore the Reapers, eventually they'll take notice of someone else to pester! No violence. He snarled, and blocked Flare's path.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Hearing what Joey said, Carnation gasps getting the gist of what just happened. A Reaper member has kidnapped Estella?! She bares her teeth in a snarl. How dare they! If they put a claw on Estella they'll pay! She takes notice of Flare heading towards the Reapers. She bravely takes a step foward and barks. She wants to come too! Despite being nearly killed by the Reapers a while ago, she's riled up enough to join Flare on her rescue mission to the group. But she takes a step back when Joey stops Flare.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Joey stared at his group. they needed to end the violence. The Reapers would only fight back if they continue to attack them!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Carnation whimpers (But what about Estella?! If we don't do anything she'll be killed!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm

PK nods and sides up with Flare and Carnation.

Kal just sits and watches, not really showing concern.

Sacha would want to help, but knows he's too young.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Carnation looks off towards Reaper's territory with a vengeful glare. They WILL get Estella back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

PK walks after Carnation, but waits for Flare.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Carnation sits and waits to see who else will come with her, PK and Flare to the Reapers to save Estella.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Joey snarls. It was a fight they couldn't win. He knew it. Stormy was his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm

PK looks out at the horizon. It would be murder not to help Estella.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Joey looked at them. It would be suicide to help her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am

PK looks out again and back at Joey and peeps back. Then let it be. She's only a pup, I'm an adult. I've had a life.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am

Joey snarled. He couldn't take it anymore, he just couldn't take it. Why should I care! She's not my daughter! Her father is the only one who's loved by Starburst, I know it! Joey was shaking in anger and a deep sorrow by now. The feeling of resentment had been growing inside of him, and he finally popped. He didn't have authority here. He knew it. Starburst didn't love him. She loved Luke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

PK stops, suddenly confused and feeling sympahty for Joey.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am

Joey fell in the sand. He felt like dying. He didn't belong here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

PK sighs sadly and walks over to Joey, not sure of what else to do.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am

Joey backed away. Fine, help her, but don't say I didn't warn you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am

PK looks around, suddenly not sure of what to do anymore. He waits to see what Carnation and Flare do.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am

Skittles watched, wide eyed. Joey wasn't her father?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 am

Smudge and Mellow Yellow watch the older meerkats. Mellow Yellow decides to keep well out of the drama, and even though Smudge wants to help, he doesn't really understand what's going on so he stays with his brother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Sunny watches Joey with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Carnation gapes her mouth open in shock. She had no idea. She frowns at Joey showing sympathy but she's still desperate to want to rescue Estella. She faces in the direction of Reaper's territory but hesitates. They had tried to kill her once before and they certainly won't hesitate to do it again if they discover that she has foolishly returned to their land. She looks at Flare and PK Suddenly feeling unsure. She finds herself torn between wanting to save Estella and wanting to listen to Joey.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Flare shook her head, if we stay, and do nothing, they will only pick us off one by one, we have more members, if Starburst were to lead an attack on them, it would be a promised win, but since she isn't we have to fight fire with fire. I would gladly give my life trying to save pups or get revenge for them stealing ours, then to live quietly knowing they are probably being tortured while we do nothing to help them.

Akina looked sadly at Joey. There had been times when he had been a little rough with her, but he was still her leader. She couldn't just let him give up. Akina crept toward him and nuzzled up alongside him, being one of the first Oreos she had met, he was like family in her eyes.

Erevu watched curiously, not really absorbing what was going on, all he knew was that his sister had been taken and it left him heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Joey turned away. Fine. Go die. Stormy is my sister, as long as we continue to attack her, she will fight back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Flare snuck around and raced off into reapers territory, if she could do it without being spotted, she could be able to get the pup and send a message to Stormy, you want to pick a fight with the Oreos, it will cost you.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next