Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Alfonso laughs with delight, rolling on to his back to allow Impulse to return the mock fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 am

Jack, seeing the others playfighting, runs over, wanting to join in.

Bruno watches from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 am

Lewa decides to playfight as well, but siding with Impulse. He tackles Alfonso playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

Alfonso squeaks with surprise as Lewa gently tackled him, causing him to slide along the sand a little. Rolling on to his side, he snaps at Lewa's legs playfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am

Fable looked over at the pups. A small smirk appeared before she went back to forging. Silly pups...

Dasher decides to go inside and check on Running Star's litter. He descends into the burrow, trusting Peachy to ensure nothing would enter. He finds the chamber where the small pups are and chuckles as he witnessed them playing. Aww...

Applejack giggled and manages to pin Nicole down and playfully swats her snout. Ha, gotcha back!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

Nicole giggled. Hey, no fair! She bites at Applejack's chest playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Peachy sees Dasher enter the burrow in her right peripheral vision. He must be heading below to check on the pups. She continues scrutinizing the ground and trees, ensuring there aren't any predators lurking in the vicinity. She sees nothing of concern so far but she keeps her gaurd up, knowing things can turn dangerous in an instant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Midnight dream yawned and layed by tea. Tea stood setry

Gorge rolled in a ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 am

Impulse pounces at Bruno and tackles him.

Spunky just watched, finding entertainment in watching the other pups' games.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 am

Alfonso swats at Lewa's face with both paws while squealing in delight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Fable pounces on a slink, and snapping its spine, it was dead. She began to devour it.

Satisfied the pups were okay, Dasher goes back to the surface, shaking some sand off of himself.

Applejack grins and playfully bites Nicole's ear.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Lewa bats back and giggles... Sassy rolls her eyes and rams into Lewa. He cries out as he falls over and peeps to her. What was that for?! She barks. It's annoying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Siberia had witnessed the assault and padded over. She nuzzled Lewa.. was he okay? She then glared at Sassy, there was no need for that!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Alfonso scowls with disapproval at Sassy after witnessing her plow into Lewa. That was totally unnecissary!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Bruno squealed when Impulse tackled him. He crouched down, keeping low to the floor. However, when he realised that Impulse meant no harm, he stood up and gently batted him back, a small smile forming on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Impulse broke off the playfight as he noticed Sassy ram into Lewa, he barked back to her, You could've simply ignored it, you didn't have to ruin his fun.

Spunky just watched, she was closer to Sassy than she was to anyone else, but she was with the others on this one. To avoid confusion of herself and the others, she simply chose to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Sassy turns to attack Lewa's defenders, but then she notices Spunky... Maybe she is overdoing it... So Sassy goes back over to her sister. Still, she's bored...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Serbia rose an eyebrow at Spunky and nodded. She then nuzzled Lewa gently.. was he okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Spunky smiled to her sister, there had to be other things they could do for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Worried about Lewa, Alfonso checks him over for any injuries he may have recieved from Sassy's harsh tackle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Lewa is a little injured on his side but ignores it... He nods at Siberia... Then smiles again. Classic Lewa.

Sassy smirks... They could cause trouble...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Spunky smirked, remembering the trick they pulled with the snake. She snickered, it was priceless. Maybe something similar?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Alfonso is relieved to know Lewa isn't seriously injured. He may have recieved a bruise but it's nothing to worry over. It'll heal up within a couple of days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Siberia smiled softly and nuzzled the youngster once more. She then sprawled beneath a bush, keeping an eye on Sassy..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Lewa licks Siberia's nose... (X3)

Sassy smirked... Maybe another snake... Or they could try luring a predator to the group just to cause trouble...

ooc: IT'S A FEMALE PWNSTER O.o Except not evil, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next