Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Nicole sleeps against her brother Applejack, chrring in pleasure once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

Lewa continues to follow. He tries to calm down. Everything will be ok, right? Right? He takes a deep breath and nods to himself... Yes... Surely it will be ok. Fable can recover... Lewa neutralizes his expression and trants forward with the group.

Sassy follows with her tail between her legs, ears back. She feels quite a bit guilty, that's for sure... She stays near her sister Spunky.

Meanwhile, Fly, who had wandered for quite some time now, was heading towards the Zippers unintentionally. She makes contact calls, hoping to find the Jumaa but isn't having any luck... She had gone the wrong way...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Alfonso trembles uncontrollably while he briskly paces forward with the group. He's scared for Fable's life, scared she may succumb to the potentially fatal puff adder bite at any minute. He tries to stay positive, calmly telling himself the brave female will pull through, even though he knows it's truely uncertain whether she'll survive or succumb. It's crucial he remains calm and strong for Fable to avoid striking panic in her which will speed up the flow of venom in her system, increasing her chances of dieing. He exhales a relaxed sigh, trying to calm himself down. It's gonna be okay...it's gonna be okay. Focused on minimizing his anxiety, Alfonso fails to hear Fly.

Peachy is watching a herd of gemsbok off in the distance with intrigue, still oblivious to Dasher's struggle to rid his foreboding feeling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:22 am

Dominic yawns and stretches his belly out in the sand. The sun is slowly starting to go down in the sky.

Willows sits on her haunches, watching everything her little green eyes can find.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 am

The burrow grounds were soon in sight. Running Star felt relieved as she saw Peachy and Dasher in the distance. But first thing was first, she wanted to get Fable in the burrow. Then she was going to check on her litter. They had to be starving by now. And then of course, finally, she was going to give Spunky and Sassy a very strict talking to, possibly also give them some kind of punishment.

Fable walked on weakly, seeing the burrow grounds. Finally... Almost there... She forced herself to keep going at this point, her energy was almost used up. But... she can make it...

Dasher spots the forging group and chirps happily. However, he instantly sensed something was amiss. The forging group seemed distressed and upset. So, he was right before! Something did happen! Worried, he ran over to see what was wrong.

Applejack cuddles against Nicole, chrring happily and continues to sleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Aiyana cuddels up against her siblings, tired.

Dominic doesn't hesitate to go below ground once he reaches the burrow. It's been an easy day, but he wants to check on his pups and get his energy up again. You could never known what tomorrow would bring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:47 pm

While scrutinizing the surrounding foreground for pup killing snakes, meerkat shaped figures enter Peachy's right peripheral vision. She glances over to see it's the Zippers foraging party returning. Happiness forms inside of her. However, her jovial mood is promptly exstinguished when she notices the Zippers to be acting frantic. Remembering Dasher had been complaining about a feeling of dread earlier, her heart began to race, just knowing the bad omen had come true. Fate is afraid Dasher's sense of a grave foretelling had taken place while he was plagued by that disconcerting sense...something terrible did happen. Feeling a sense of panic brewing inside of her, Peachy follows Dasher over to the foraging party, desperate to know what misfortune had become of the group.

Alfonso wants to tell Dasher and Peachy what happened but is unable to cough up words at the moment, too shaken up from witnessing the puff adder's fangs impaled in Fable's flesh for what seemed like an eternity. He's scared for her life. She was delivered a massive dose of venom. There's a good chance she may not pull through this ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 pm

(Hey, it's Taakah- sorry for my absence. I will return to rpg^^)
Snipe growled, disgruntled at what had happened. She kept her eyes out for any more snakes.

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc: A little update to help you get you caught up on things :3 :The mob is actually returning from foraging and one of their members, a meerkat named Fable who was accepted during your absence, was bitten by a puff adder that was lured to the group by youngsters Sassy and Spunky.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm

OCC: Thanks, Yosh^^ Always a help. Updated; Better? owo

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

ooc: You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Bruno follows, and is still startled by the days events. He sticks close to Running Star, just in case another snake appeared.
Jack is quieter than usual. He looks at Sassy and Spunky, wondering why they lured the snake to the group.

ooc: Are Arrow and her pups at the group, or elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Oreo stirs just a tiny bit and sniffs at Miss Boots and Arrow. He's still pretty weak but he has the will to live. There's a chance he just might pull through

OOC: Yeah I've adopted Oreo from Pancake.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 pm

ooc: I don't know if I mentioned it earlier, but Arrow moved her pups to the burrow while the group was out foraging.

Bic: Spunky tried to ignore the accusing looks she and her sister were getting, but they stug at her back like needles.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Running Star follows her mate inside, also eager to check on her litter and feed them.

Fable finally can't go any further and collapses once she made it to the burrow grounds.

Dasher gasped as he witnesses Fable fall down. Worried, he rushed over to her. His green orbs then spot the fresh snake bite on her shoulder and he chatters nervously. She... she was bitten!?

Applejack continues to sleep, unaware his mother and father were coming down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Peachy emits an impulsive horrified yelp as she witnesses Fable collapse to the ground. panic stricken, she immediately rushes to the fallen fellow Zipper's side, desperate to know what happened. What the hell misfortune became of her!? How did she end up like this!? She then hears Dasher suggest the possible cause in a paniced, questioning tone. A sense of fear traverses through her entire body, which amplifies when her eyes make contact with the evidence of a puff adder bite, 2 small punture wounds on her shoulder. No doubt those were from a puff adder. Her slim physique began to tremble, scared the highly toxic venom could kill Fable.

Alfonso's blue eyes dilate with horror as he saw Fable collapse to the ground. He runs over to her, giving her a nudge to the side with his snout, encouraging her to get up. She needs to get below ground where she'll be safe and hidden away from oppurtunistic predators.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Nicole hears pawsteps and slowly wakes up, yawning and exposing her tiny still developing K9s. She looks around, wondering who was coming inside. Was it her parents? Someone from the mob? She watches the entrance of the burrow she and her siblings were in, curious of who could be coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Tea quickly walked over to Fable.She feels sorry for Fable. She looked at Peachy Scared for Fable.Midnight Dream followed after Tea She wanted to see what happned.when she saw her face,full With horror she nudged Fable,wondering Will she live?.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 am

Running Star makes it to the chamber housing her pups and walks over, curling herself around her four 10 day old pups, chrring lovingly before she lays on her side to let them nurse.

Fable peeps weakly as she felt some nudges. She knew she had to get up, but her energy was spent. Her body refused to listen.

Dasher whines. They needed to get her into the burrows, and quick! He then grabs Fable by the scruff of her neck and began to pull her toward the burrow. He struggled a bit, he wasn't as bulky as most males.

Applejack wakes up when he feels his mother curling around himself and his siblings. Peeping happily, he crawled over to her and began to nurse, feeling very peckish.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Seeing Dasher hauling Fable with difficulty, Alfonso rushes over to help. He uses his snout to push Fable's hind quarters, making her slide along the ground easier while relieving Dasher of the arduous pulling.

While Dasher, Alfonso and a few others focus on getting Fable into the burrow, Peachy stands guard, acting as the distracted meerkats' protector. She's ready to defend them with her life if a predator appears with intentions to claim either of their lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Gorge feeds hes very hungry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Dominic rushes over to Fable as she falls. The zippers can't afford to loose members... even though they have gained, death is never a good thing. He nudges the faithful subordinate, worried.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Peachy continues to scrutinize the area. So far, there's no sign of predators but she doesn't let her gaurd down one bit. She maintains her vigilance, determined not to let a predator get past her or the other sentries.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Running Star stays with her pups, allowing them to feed.

Fable peeps again when she felt the dominant male nudge her. However, no matter what she tried, her body simply refused to listen.

Thanks to Alfonso's help, Dasher didn't struggle as badly as he continued to drag the weaken female. He feels his hind leg near the mouth of the burrow. Good... He carefully began to walk backwards into the burrow, still dragging Fable.

Applejack continued to feed from his mother, unaware of Fable's struggles.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 am

Snipe, stiffling a nervous, quick yawn, sent out a concerned series of churrs. She couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next